Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   F people that aisle camp in stores (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=16002)

MTK 11-27-2006 02:28 PM

F people that aisle camp in stores

You know what I mean. You go to the store in need of one item, you go to that aisle to grab that one item and there's a family of 10 camped out in that aisle. And of course they're right in front of that one item you came to get.

So you circle around for a minute, you come back and they're still there!

Now you're getting pissed, you think "dammit I just need that one thing, these people need to move their asses!"

So you circle around again and they're still camping, finally you just have to butt in and grab what you came for.

This is really a problem now that people are out Christmas shopping.

F aisle campers!

TheMalcolmConnection 11-27-2006 02:33 PM

Re: F people that aisle camp in stores

The same thing happened to me when I was summoned to go shopping for Thanksgiving items. Just like in ANY line, for ANYTHING, you let one person do the work. If you need more labor, then get a helper, that's it. Don't let the stupid kids come in if they're just going to crowd the aisles and run around like little bastards.

I also hate going to the store even during the day because old people are there and it's the highlight of their day to go to the grocery store and wonder around aimlessly when I'M trying to drag my case of beer past them!

ArtMonkDrillz 11-27-2006 02:44 PM

That happened to me the other day. It seemed like this one fat guy was reading my mind and knew exactly where to stand so that he was blocking me at every other turn.
I'd go down one aisle to grab a DVD and he'd be standing right in front of the one I want. 5 minutes later I'd go to find a CD and Fat Ass would be standing there again. I don't even think he was buying anything, he was just chillin' in the aisles farting on the items I planned to buy.
F' him.

724Skinsfan 11-27-2006 02:54 PM

I just say "Excuse me for just a sec, I need to grab [item]..." pause for about 1.5 seconds for the obstructing person(s) to move or shift and reach for what I want. If I bump them afterwards I'm fine with engaging in verbal discourse over shopping etiquette.

ArtMonkDrillz 11-27-2006 02:56 PM

[QUOTE=724Skinsfan;251548]I just say "Excuse me for just a sec, I need to grab [item]..." pause for about 1.5 seconds for the obstructing person(s) to move or shift and reach for what I want. If I bump them afterwards I'm fine with engaging in verbal discourse over shopping etiquette.[/QUOTE]
Well played my friend. I'll have to remember that tip when I do my annual drunk X-mas shopping (that way, the present is a suprise to me too).

That Guy 11-27-2006 03:01 PM

yeah, i generally go to the "excuse me" line immediately to skip that whole bit. Sometimes you get a couple carts parked side by side and you pretty much have to wait, but standing right there glaring generally gets them to move the required 2 feet so you can get through.

Redskin 11-27-2006 04:47 PM

yep no circling just a quick excuse me will do

saden1 11-27-2006 07:15 PM

[QUOTE=Redskin;251636]yep no circling just a quick excuse me will do[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I do and the more I have to repeat myself the louder I get.

gibbsisgod 11-28-2006 08:13 AM

How about the people who race around the aisles without regard for others. I'm talking about the people who dont bother to look around the corner when coming out of an aisle. At our local walmart we have alot of these people. They do that shit and then look at you like you should be the one who should be looking out for them. Eff you, you Effen Effer!

724Skinsfan 11-28-2006 08:26 AM

On the flip side, I tell you who I give mad props to: the people in front of me that have a cartload of items in their cart whereas I only have 1 or 2 items and they let me go ahead of them. Talk about a day-maker!

BDBohnzie 11-28-2006 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=saden1;251760]That's exactly what I do and the more I have to repeat myself the louder I get.[/QUOTE]
This is how I am too...I'll also stare a hole through them until they notice what f'tards they are being...

My wife and I do our grocery shopping after 9pm...much easier to navigate, less crowded. The only downside is that the deli counter is closed...

and those aisle-jumpers, the ones who push out before looking...from time to time, I'll purposely hit their carts to make a point that one should really stop and look before pulling out into an aisle.

Thank God for Internet shopping, so that I'll only have to make minimal trips out to the malls this holiday season.

MTK 11-28-2006 08:32 AM

[quote=gibbsisgod;252064]How about the people who race around the aisles without regard for others. I'm talking about the people who dont bother to look around the corner when coming out of an aisle. At our local walmart we have alot of these people. They do that shit and then look at you like you should be the one who should be looking out for them. Eff you, you Effen Effer![/quote]

Man I hate that too, people think they're playing mario kart or something flying around corners.

Lady Brave 11-28-2006 10:30 AM

I get irritated with people who won't take the time to put their carts in the appropriate parking lot bin. They just randomly leave them in parking spaces or if they do make it to the bin they won't push them into next cart, ultimately causing them to spill out into the lot. Really, how much extra effort is required to do this?

This bothers me so much that if I'm not in a hurry, I actually will take the time to straighten them out and put the carts together. My friends think I'm a lunatic for doing it, but I don't care. It's my good deed for the day.

TheMalcolmConnection 11-28-2006 11:46 AM

I'm in agreement there. These are the same people who make their own parking spots because they don't want to find a spot towards the back.

gibbsisgod 11-28-2006 11:53 AM

[quote=Lady Brave;252137]I get irritated with people who won't take the time to put their carts in the appropriate parking lot bin. They just randomly leave them in parking spaces or if they do make it to the bin they won't push them into next cart, ultimately causing them to spill out into the lot. Really, how much extra effort is required to do this?

This bothers me so much that if I'm not in a hurry, I actually will take the time to straighten them out and put the carts together. My friends think I'm a lunatic for doing it, but I don't care. It's my good deed for the day.[/quote]My first real job in high school was a bagger for Food Lion. I hated cart duty. We had 4 cart stations and 75% of the people couldn't even walk 10 fucking feet to put there cart in there. Once a guy rode one of those handicapped cart all the way to the back and left it turned on. By the time I noticed it the battery was dead and would not hold a charge anymore. Ever tried to push one of those things when the battery is dead???? Its IMPOSSIBLE! What bothered me the most was he didn't need a handicapped parking spot but needed the electric cart.

Hail2theskins 11-28-2006 04:18 PM

[quote=gibbsisgod;252174]My first real job in high school was a bagger for Food Lion. I hated cart duty. We had 4 cart stations and 75% of the people couldn't even walk 10 fucking feet to put there cart in there. Once a guy rode one of those handicapped cart all the way to the back and left it turned on. By the time I noticed it the battery was dead and would not hold a charge anymore. Ever tried to push one of those things when the battery is dead???? Its IMPOSSIBLE! What bothered me the most was he didn't need a handicapped parking spot but needed the electric cart.[/quote]

was his ass eating the seat? cuz im starting to see more and more fattys using those things cuz they're too damn lazy to walk around the grocery store, they should take those things out, i mean if you're really handicapped i have to believe you would be properly equipped in the first place i dont think your just gonna get dropped off at the grocery store without a wheel chair if you cant freakin walk

Monkeydad 11-29-2006 11:59 AM

[quote=Hail2theskins;252304]was his ass eating the seat? cuz im starting to see more and more fattys using those things cuz they're too damn lazy to walk around the grocery store, they should take those things out, i mean if you're really handicapped i have to believe you would be properly equipped in the first place i dont think your just gonna get dropped off at the grocery store without a wheel chair if you cant freakin walk[/quote]

AMEN!