Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Playbook (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Can I take the 359 off my name (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=31245)

Dirtbag59 08-16-2009 10:01 PM

Can I take the 359 off my name

I haven't really noticed anyone else around here with the name Dirtbag and the closest one in name to me is Dirthogs311. So with that said would it be possible for me to remove the numbers after my name. I promise I've given this a lot of thought and this is definitely what I want to do.

skinsfan_nn 08-16-2009 10:12 PM

Re: Can I take the 359 off my name

[quote=Dirtbag359;576536]I haven't really noticed anyone else around here with the name Dirtbag and the closest one in name to me is Dirthogs311. So with that said would it be possible for me to remove the numbers after my name.[B] I promise I've given this a lot of thought and this is definitely what I want to do.[/B][/quote]

Sounds like your trying to talk yourself into getting married .......or maybe divorced? You need help,BAD. MODS...MODS....lol

Your opening a can of worms here, suck it up and enjoy being who you are Dirtbag359! BTW, why the change of heart.

Dirtbag59 08-16-2009 10:39 PM

[quote=skinsfan_nn;576540]Sounds like your trying to talk yourself into getting married .......or maybe divorced? You need help,BAD. MODS...MODS....lol

Your opening a can of worms here, suck it up and enjoy being who you are Dirtbag359! BTW, why the change of heart.[/quote]

Mainly because everyone just calls me Dirtbag around here so I figured I might as well make an honest name out of it. Besides I get a better tax deduction if I go through with it.

hooskins 08-17-2009 11:01 PM

like hooskins, good decision. May the Mods bless your choice son.

SmootSmack 08-18-2009 06:46 AM

We're thinking of dropping the Dirtbag from your name, and just calling you 359

gibbsisgod 08-18-2009 06:54 AM

I say we put it to a vote. Let the Warpath rename Dirtbag359.

Dirtbag59 08-18-2009 07:05 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;576875]We're thinking of dropping the Dirtbag from your name, and just calling you 359[/quote]

Lol, I actually think that would be kind of cool but I would probably get buyers remorse after a day or two.

[quote=gibbsisgod;576878]I say we put it to a vote. Let the Warpath rename Dirtbag359.[/quote]

You know I love you guys, and that is exactly the reason why I can't allow that type of vote.

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-18-2009 07:58 AM

[quote=Dirtbag359;576882]Lol, I actually think that would be kind of cool but I would probably get buyers remorse after a day or two.

You know I love you guys, and that is exactly the reason why I can't allow that type of vote.[/quote]

Man I was going to name you plato's closet 11342

KLHJ2 08-18-2009 10:48 AM

Well, this is what the thesaurus came up with. I thought that going with Creep might be the way to go. Then again you could just call yourself Jansen?

[url=http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/dirtbag]Dirtbag Synonym | Synonym of Dirtbag and Antonym of Dirtbag at Thesaurus.com[/url]

dirtbag - 1 thesaurus result
Main Entry: sleazebag
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: creep
Synonyms: crud, degenerate, deviant, dip, dirtbag, dirtball, pervert, pig*, scum*, scumbag, scuzzbag, sleaze, sleazeball, slimebag, slimeball, slimebucket, slob, weirdo*

ArtMonkDrillz 08-18-2009 10:49 AM

[quote=Angry;576937]Well, this is what the thesaurus came up with. I thought that going with Creep might be the way to go. Then again you could just call yourself Jansen?

[url=http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/dirtbag]Dirtbag Synonym | Synonym of Dirtbag and Antonym of Dirtbag at Thesaurus.com[/url]

Synonyms: crud, degenerate, deviant, dip, dirtbag, dirtball, pervert, pig*, scum*, scumbag, scuzzbag, sleaze, sleazeball, slimebag, slimeball, slimebucket, slob, weirdo*[/quote]Thank you Angrysgt. ;)

KLHJ2 08-18-2009 10:54 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;576938]Thank you Angrysgt. ;)[/quote]

it was angryssg, but close enough.

ArtMonkDrillz 08-18-2009 10:59 AM

[quote=Angry;576940]it was angryssg, but close enough.[/quote]Damnit! I knew I didn't have it right but that I was close. I figured I'd go with the general Sgt just to be safe.

While we're talking about slight name changes, I'd love to change mine to ArtMonkDrills. The Z is embarrassing at this point. Back in 2005 I was but a young lad who was way too influenced by the Icy Hot Stuntaz and I didn't know any better. Now I feel like an old lady with a tramp stamp, forever shamed.

KLHJ2 08-18-2009 11:03 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;576942]Damnit! I knew I didn't have it right but that I was close. I figured I'd go with the general Sgt just to be safe.

While we're talking about slight name changes, I'd love to change mine to ArtMonkDrills. The Z is embarrassing at this point. Back in 2005 I was but a young lad who was way too influenced by the Icy Hot Stuntaz and I didn't know any better. Now I feel like an old lady with a tramp stamp, forever shamed.[/quote]

Learned how to annunciate have we? Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-19-2009 07:17 AM

[quote=Angry;576937]Well, this is what the thesaurus came up with. I thought that going with Creep might be the way to go. Then again you could just call yourself Jansen?

Synonyms: crud, degenerate, deviant, dip, dirtbag, dirtball, pervert, pig*, scum*, scumbag, scuzzbag, sleaze, sleazeball, slimebag, slimeball, slimebucket, slob, weirdo*[/quote]

I love that dirtbag is a synonym for dirtbag

FRPLG 08-19-2009 08:45 AM

If we get to vote then one of the choices has to be Douchebag of course. It is only appropriate.