Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sick (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=32224)

tdSKINS1 09-28-2009 01:24 AM

Sick

'This is what I felt the entire game today during the Lions. I honestly don't know what to say. I could sit and rant, rave, throw my T.V out the window, burn my Redskins gear, tell myself the season is over, we suck, we suck, we suck. But I can't.. and this is why.."

Read more at [url=http://www.t-hop.blogspot.com]The Trevor Haupt Blog[/url]

Skinny Tee 09-28-2009 01:48 AM

Re: Sick

Yeah...I'm disgusted...but not surprised...so I guess I'm not let down as much.

skins89moss 09-28-2009 02:00 AM

[quote=tdSKINS1;598078]'This is what I felt the entire game today during the Lions. I honestly don't know what to say. I could sit and rant, rave, throw my T.V out the window, burn my Redskins gear, tell myself the season is over, we suck, we suck, we suck. But I can't.. and this is why.."

Read more at [url=http://www.t-hop.blogspot.com]The Trevor Haupt Blog[/url][/quote]

Nice write up Bro. Being a Redskins fan is my Life. I felt like when Sean Taylor was murder I lost a family member. I sent in a donation for his little girl who I will never meet but it's something I felt compelled to do. It is so painfull when we lose but I keep coming back week after week and year after year to watch. I know the game of football, and I never get overly hyped that we are going to be a playoff contender but I just want my team to compete and be phyiscal on game day. We are struggling to do either, this is why we are all so Sick today. I still Love my Redskins and I will not give up on them , i just Hope they don't give up on theselves. Peace and God Bless Redskin Nation

skinsfaninok 09-28-2009 02:22 AM

[quote=skins89moss;598093]Nice write up Bro. Being a Redskins fan is my Life. I felt like when Sean Taylor was murder I lost a family member. I sent in a donation for his little girl who I will never meet but it's something I felt compelled to do. It is so painfull when we lose but I keep coming back week after week and year after year to watch. I know the game of football, and I never get overly hyped that we are going to be a playoff contender but I just want my team to compete and be phyiscal on game day. We are struggling to do either, this is why we are all so Sick today. I still Love my Redskins and I will not give up on them , i just Hope they don't give up on theselves. Peace and God Bless Redskin Nation[/quote]

Couldn't agree more my man.. My wife asked me why do I let football ruin my day? And I say I love the Skins and will always, I understand that as a fan you can't do anything but this is flat out depressing when you know in September that your team isn't any good.. I live in Oklahoma where there are very few Skins fan's, when people ask me why do I root for the skins so hard? I just have to tell them that their my team and ever since I was 5 years old I have never missed a game.. I do understand that it's a "buisness" but damn we need something to Cheer for consistently, and I'm praying that happens really soon.

tootergray34 09-28-2009 04:34 AM

we are staring down a awful next DECADE fellas

tootergray34 09-28-2009 04:35 AM

at least my gators are looking solid. god i hope we draft tebow...we should just lose out to get him. he'll at least hold people accountable for sucking and not trying.

RedskinPete 09-28-2009 05:12 AM

[quote=tootergray34;598112]we are staring down a awful next DECADE fellas[/quote]
It's not been that great the this decade!

Skinny Tee 09-28-2009 05:52 AM

[quote=tootergray34;598113]at least my gators are looking solid. god i hope we draft tebow...we should just lose out to get him. he'll at least hold people accountable for sucking and not trying.[/quote]

Tebow is still alive after this weekend.

I thought he flatlined after that dirt nap he took on Saturday.

SmootSmack 09-28-2009 07:22 AM

Unnecessary thread

tdSKINS1 09-28-2009 10:04 AM

whats unecessary?

CRedskinsRule 09-28-2009 10:12 AM

well if you are gonna keep self advertising your blog, maybe the least you could do is give a donation here. Matty puts a lot into it to keep this up and running, and it would seem, since I don't see the VIP banner, that you haven't "helped a brother out".

Just my 2cents

SmootSmack 09-28-2009 10:16 AM

[quote=tdSKINS1;598244]whats unecessary?[/quote]

There are already plenty of threads going where you could have expressed your frustration. Instead, you started a thread called "Sick" which basically is just your third thread started by you for the sole purpose of pimping your blog

tdSKINS1 09-28-2009 10:25 AM

So Ive been a pretty regular user of this site for a pretty long time and have shown Matty and everyone here respect. I have to give money to this site to get attention on my blog? My blog is just like any other links that people post on here. I just don't see a problem. I'm not "pimping" my blog haha nice word choice. So what if I want people to read it.

tdSKINS1 09-28-2009 10:28 AM

By the way how much is it to be VIP for a year? And don't take that above post the wrong way in that I don't want to suppor this site trust me I do. I gave love to the warpath on my blog and posted links to this site on there. And I am intrested in buying a VIP membership here but I am in college I just don't have money to throw around right now.

Trample the Elderly 09-28-2009 11:27 AM

Join the mutiny.