Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thanks to coach Zorn (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34523)

skinsfaninok 01-04-2010 09:43 AM

Re: Thanks to coach Zorn

Good luck coach zorn

skinsfan69 01-04-2010 09:48 AM

[quote=mredskins;649324]The guy basically won the lottery, his got a nice chunk of change in his pocket right now.

I have worked in bad situations with horribly bosses and only been paid $10 an hour.

I [B]don't feel bad for him at all and he brought me a lot of pain with his horrible coaching. [/B]

Looking back at his QB drills with the slip and slide and throwing the pads at them, that is some laughable shit. Should have canned his ass right there.

Good Bye Jim Zorn and don't let the door hit you in the ass, actualy let it hit you maybe it will wake your ass up.[/quote]

Are you serious??? lol. Zorn is a good man who had to work under some bad circumstances. Although he's not HC material I wish the guy well.

firstdown 01-04-2010 09:50 AM

Nice guy and I hope you land as an O cordinator with Dallas, Giants, or Philly.

davy 01-04-2010 09:57 AM

[quote=firstdown;649391]Nice guy and I hope you land as an O cordinator with Dallas, Giants, or Philly.[/quote]
:lol:

Redskin Warrior 01-04-2010 10:29 AM

Good luck Z-Man in CLE next year coaching Quinn

SolidSnake84 01-04-2010 10:35 AM

i was thinking the same thing....that he may end up in Cleveland because of Mike Holmgren.

Monkeydad 01-04-2010 10:36 AM

I have a ton of respect for Zorn personally. His personality is great and he's a fine person who handled an impossibly-tough situation with grace and class the whole time, with plenty of laughs thrown in.

I hope he succeeds somewhere in the future in a job and organization that fits him better. He tried hard here in a no-win situation and did his best...and never lost his players' respect and drive to play for him, which shows a lot about him as a person.

Daseal 01-04-2010 10:53 AM

Thanks to coach Zorn for taking the high road when he very well could have dropped and badmouthed the organization. He was thrust into a position he wasn't ready for, the skins couldn't find a qualified HC so they promoted him a bit too quick.

mredskins 01-04-2010 10:54 AM

[quote=Buster;649439]I have a ton of respect for Zorn personally. His personality is great and he's a fine person who handled an impossibly-tough situation with grace and class the whole time, with plenty of laughs thrown in.

I hope he succeeds somewhere in the future in a job and organization that fits him better. He tried hard here in a no-win situation and did his best...[B]and never lost his players' respect and drive to play for him[/B], which shows a lot about him as a person.[/quote]

I beg to differ in the end not to many guys were working that hard for him.

Monkeydad 01-04-2010 10:56 AM

Well, up until Week 15 anyways. :D

Trample the Elderly 01-04-2010 11:05 AM

[quote=firstdown;649391]Nice guy and I hope you land as an O cordinator with Dallas, Giants, or Philly.[/quote]

:goodjob:

CrazyCanuck 01-04-2010 11:30 AM

[quote=Mattyk;649314]Zorn is a good guy so a part of me feels for him today. He came in and did the best he could under some less than ideal circumstances. Working with Vinny alone should get him some kind of award. Anyway, best of luck to Jim Zorn. He will land on his feet somewhere no doubt.[/quote]

Amen.

53Fan 01-04-2010 11:34 AM

Zorn is a class guy and he gave it his best shot under extremely stressful conditions. I hope he does well in his next job. Good luck Z.

Lotus 01-04-2010 12:23 PM

Class guy, solid individual. I wish him the best in the future.

rbanerjee23 01-04-2010 12:35 PM

Seriously, seriously classy guy...did it the right way, got a lot of derision but he handled stuff the right way. Good luck in the future coach