Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Predict Our Five Starters On the O-Line (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=36151)

53Fan 04-16-2010 09:52 PM

Re: Predict Our Five Starters On the O-Line

So far Shanny seems happy with the middle being Dockery, Rabach, and Big Mike Williams. At least from the reports I hear. The tackles are probably not on the team right now and with the possibility of anything happening on draft day it's kinda hard to tell. Casserly is another one saying we're leaning toward T. Williams over Okung. There's also reports they're very high on Eric Berry. I think a lot depends on who ends up being cut.

artmonkforhallofamein07 04-16-2010 09:52 PM

I am not sold at all on Rinehart. Like I said in an earlier post, I want the staff to start the best five guys. The guys who can gell, excell in the running game and pass protection. That's all I want, an NFL starting caliber online.

artmonkforhallofamein07 04-16-2010 09:54 PM

[quote=53Fan;689303]So far Shanny seems happy with the middle being Dockery, Rabach, and Big Mike Williams. At least from the reports I hear. The tackles are probably not on the team right now and with the possibility of anything happening on draft day it's kinda hard to tell. Casserly is another one saying we're leaning toward T. Williams over Okung. There's also reports they're very high on Eric Berry. I think a lot depends on who ends up being cut.[/quote]

Or a guy we trade for on draft day. Colon at RT and Okung, Williams at LT would be a real coup for the Skins.

53Fan 04-16-2010 10:11 PM

[quote=artmonkforhallofamein07;689305][B]Or a guy we trade for on draft day[/B]. Colon at RT and Okung, Williams at LT would be a real coup for the Skins.[/quote]

Yep. That wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'm expecting more action during the draft than a hot night in Vegas.

Longtimefan 04-16-2010 10:37 PM

[quote=53Fan;689303]So far Shanny seems happy with the middle being Dockery, Rabach, and Big Mike Williams. At least from the reports I hear. The tackles are probably not on the team right now and with the possibility of anything happening on draft day it's kinda hard to tell. Casserly is another one saying we're leaning toward T. Williams over Okung. There's also reports they're very high on Eric Berry. I think a lot depends on who ends up being cut.[/quote]

The Eagles are high on Eric Berry and would like to trade up to get him. They would have to move a lot of slots, I wonder just how bad they want him.

I don't think Hicks with his contract was brought in to be a back-up, so I'm going with Okung - Dockery - Rabach - Williams - Hicks. Ask me again four months from now.

Slingin Sammy 33 04-16-2010 11:16 PM

Okung, Dock, Rabach, Hicks, Heyer

artmonkforhallofamein07 04-16-2010 11:27 PM

Does anyone have any idea who was playing the line with Mcnabb today?That would give us some clue. But again none can tell. My hope is that the Redskins will have 3 picks in the first 2 rounds. This would help in any of us trying to find opening day starters.

How would you feel if this was our five?

Williams, Dock, Rabach, Hicks, Colon.

Of course you could switch the tackles.

See I think the read dark hourse is a 3rd, 4th, or 5th round guy that none of us have heard of. Shanny has hit on some late round guys in the past, history has also been known to repeat itself.

artmonkforhallofamein07 04-16-2010 11:38 PM

I must say though I don't know how we can acconplish this feat. Only by trading back in the first picking up someones one and 2, and trading AH for a second which I don't really want to do.

But 3 picks in rounds one and 2 or 3 is a nice thing to have in a draft this deep. As of now we may not need AH as much as we need to fill the roster wit more talent.

I know I personally have been fixing my eye on oline, lb, and safety in the draft but there is always room for improvement at every position on a 4-12 team, other than qb and te IMO.

SFREDSKIN 04-16-2010 11:42 PM

Colon likes to leave big tips.

[url=http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/16/ben-roethlisberger-willie-colon-georgia-bar-tab-pittsburgh-steelers/]Big Ben's Teammate -- Massive Tip Exposed | TMZ.com[/url]

tryfuhl 04-17-2010 12:16 AM

I think that there will be 1-2 guys that aren't currently on the roster starting, so kind of hard to say at the time. I think that Dockery and Rabach are locks

SmootSmack 04-17-2010 09:20 AM

Way too early to tell (hopefully) but I'll say Jammal Brown, Derrick Dockery, Kory L., Mike Williams, Trent Williams

(answer completely subject to change by this time next week)

celts32 04-17-2010 09:27 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;689366]Way too early to tell (hopefully) but I'll say Jammal Brown, Derrick Dockery, Kory L., Mike Williams, Trent Williams

(answer completely subject to change by this time next week)[/quote]

No Rabach?

celts32 04-17-2010 09:34 AM

I would love a trade down in round #1 where we end up with Charles Brown plus another tackle prospect with the other trade down picks but I wouldn't predict it.

Its not what I want but my prediction would probably be: T Williams, Dock, Rabach, M Williams, Heyer.

SmootSmack 04-17-2010 09:55 AM

[quote=celts32;689368]No Rabach?[/quote]

I'm benching him in a shocker

celts32 04-17-2010 09:57 AM

Well that would be great because it would mean we would actually have a little depth.