Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   We want dallas!!!: GameDay Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=51099)

Pigskins 12-29-2012 10:07 PM

We want dallas!!!: GameDay Thread

First off I understand I'm a little early on the starting of this thread, however we have not lost since I started these "knock on wood" and im not usually superstitious but I'm not willing to risk it for my team!!!! Also I have to get up early to meet a guy for my tickets as well as my parking pass!!!! I will be in section 124 and green lot if any warpath members wanna meet up.

Now on to the game!!! The skins have to win this one! I'm shelling out triple face value to see this game. RG3 plays huge on a prime time game that we must have to get the division.

RG3 27 of 31, 3 passing TDs and 77 yards rushing.

Morris breaks the franchise single season record 16 carries 147 yards 1 TD

D hall has a pick 6 and keeps Dez under 30 yards all night.

HUGE win for the skins!!!!

Romo throws. 3 picks and Jerry fires Garrett after the game even after committing to him!!!

Skins 41

Cockboys 0

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!! NEVER BEEN SO STOKED FOR A GAME!!!! FEDEX FIELD WILL BE SHAKING!!!!! Lets go!!!

DynamiteRave 12-29-2012 10:11 PM

re: We want dallas!!!: GameDay Thread

Wait is this supposed to be the gameday thread? lol there's so many Dallas threads I can't keep up with what is what.

Pigskins 12-29-2012 10:18 PM

Yeah game day haha sorry

DynamiteRave 12-29-2012 10:20 PM

Thread wizards! Someone put Gameday thread at the end of the title!

p.s. I'm glad you made it early. lol you're good luck

HailGreen28 12-29-2012 10:35 PM

Re: We want dallas!!!: GameDay Thread

Oh wow! A time warp!

Has the game been played yet? Did we win? Can I still see it on gamepass? :cheeky-sm

skinsfaninok 12-29-2012 10:52 PM

Hail to the redskins !!!!

BigHairedAristocrat 12-29-2012 11:14 PM

Too many Dallas threads. It's not even game day. Hope this one is shut down soon.

DynamiteRave 12-29-2012 11:20 PM

It won't be. It's the gameday thread. Just early.

That Guy 12-29-2012 11:30 PM

the answer to life and everything is RG3.

Pigskins 12-29-2012 11:35 PM

Less than 24 hours till kickoff is game day baby!!! HTTR

CultBrennan59 12-29-2012 11:59 PM

Its about 60/40 right now in terms of ''expert'' picks for us

artmonkforhallofamein07 12-30-2012 12:20 AM

Glad you got it started PigSkins! Yell for those of us who can't be there!

spAtt 12-30-2012 12:22 AM

[url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U7CV3d56CMg]WASHINGTON REDSKINS VS DALLAS COWBOYS MATCH UP FINAL GAME WEEK 17 - YouTube[/url]. Cool video to pump ya guys up!

CRedskinsRule 12-30-2012 12:58 AM

[QUOTE=CultBrennan59;980876]Its about 60/40 right now in terms of ''expert'' picks for us[/QUOTE]

This game is gonna be crazy and you can throw all the expert analysis out the window as these two teams both believe in themselves and are gonna lay everything they have on the field Sunday night. I am willing to bet the 90000+ fans create a seismic event with the We Want Dallas chants leading up to kickoff. Fedex Field will have its true baptism by fire into Skins history. I am sure there will be a good size cowboys contingent as there was skins on thanksgiving, but I hope our 12th man drowns them and Romos snap counts out all night long.

Swarley 12-30-2012 04:22 AM

I don't know that I can properly convey how much this game means to not just me as a fan but I believe our entire fan base. Specifically all of us that put up with so much s**t talk from tons of bandwagon fans for sooo many years, many of whom were once Redskins fans. Of course some of them are now returning to the Burgundy & Gold, but there is no way this game means as much to them as it does to us who have stuck by the team through thick and thin.

This game is bigger than a simple division title, this is more than just "Beat Dallas", or even breaking the playoff drought. This is about a return to prominence for a once legendary franchise. We need to win thia game if we want to return to the top, even if we secure a wild card spot prior to kick off.