Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trent Williams holding out for new deal (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64385)

Skinsfanatic 10-06-2019 06:46 PM

Re: Trent Williams holding out for new deal

[quote=Chico23231;1233299]They should look to move all the vets for picks[/quote]

If we get rid of Jay tonight, we could call it a firing sale.

Ruhskins 10-06-2019 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1233300]Trade them both, add Norman and Moses while they are it. Fuck TW, he didn’t give a shit about the fans.[/QUOTE]And fuck JLC, who's nothing but TW's mouthpiece

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PorkSkins 10-06-2019 06:57 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1233300]Trade them both, add Norman and Moses while they are it. Fuck TW, he didn’t give a shit about the fans.[/quote]

I said last season to trade Kerrigan and Norman for Khalil Mack.

Buffalo Bob 10-07-2019 06:24 AM

[quote=Warthog;1232955]Oct 25 is the last day for trading players. BA and Snyder are AGAIN showing their incompetence AND pettiness by not trading TW for much needed draft picks next year. If the Redskins don’t trade TW ASAP, his value will be less next season and he will STILL need to be replaced! Penn is just a bandaid and will be one year older. Scherff will also be gone as he has a gown NO INTEREST in getting a new contract here. Time to make a move - the clock is running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

The O-line pretty much needs a complete rebuild.

EARTHQUAKE2689 10-07-2019 08:44 AM

[quote=PorkSkins;1233310]I said last season to trade Kerrigan and Norman for Khalil Mack.[/quote]

Yeah no one would take that deal

KI Skins Fan 10-07-2019 09:10 AM

There should be a fire sale. We're not going anywhere for a few seasons. If Smithers fails to convert some vets into draft picks prior to the trade deadline, then he's a worse GM than I think he is.

MTK 10-07-2019 09:11 AM

Trade Trent, Kerrigan, and Norman. Get whatever you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinsfan69 10-07-2019 09:17 AM

If this front office had a clue and had just a little forward thinking skills then they would have gotten rid of these players during the off season. They don't have the ability to self scout their own players and know when they're approaching the downsides of their careers. They think they're close. Close to what? Anyone could see that that 6-3 record last year was about as weak as it gets.

The minute Trent said he wasn't showing up then they should have made a move. Don't hold on to players that don't want to play for you.

Chico23231 10-07-2019 09:19 AM

[quote=MTK;1233433]Trade Trent, Kerrigan, and Norman. Get whatever you can

Call Pittsburgh for Keenum interest...and call Carolina for AP interest.

Carolina is gonna get McCaff injuried...they need a viable back up.

Chico23231 10-07-2019 09:22 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1233435]If this front office had a clue and had just a little forward thinking skills then they would have gotten rid of these players during the off season. They don't have the ability to self scout their own players and know when they're approaching the downsides of their careers. They think they're close. Close to what? Anyone could see that that 6-3 record last year was about as weak as it gets.

The minute Trent said he wasn't showing up then they should have made a move. Don't hold on to players that don't want to play for you.[/quote]

Bruce once again has completely botched this as he did the Cousins trade.

Little Shanny in San Fran wanted Cousin and would have given multiple picks including a 1st...

Pats had a 1st round pick for Trent and we botched it.

BigHairedAristocrat 10-07-2019 10:01 AM

[quote=MTK;1233433]Trade Trent, Kerrigan, and Norman. Get whatever you can

I agree that this would be smart, but Bruce is the stubborn one refusing to trade Trent and he is still very much in power. If anything, firing Jay only increases his power.

Buffalo Bob 10-07-2019 10:35 AM

Pretty sure the closer it gets to the trade deadline the further Trent's value drops. Trent has already missed 5 game checks, you can color him gone. Get what you can for him.

SFREDSKIN 10-07-2019 10:40 AM

[quote=Buffalo Bob;1233473]Pretty sure the closer it gets to the trade deadline the further Trent's value drops. Trent has already missed 5 game checks, you can color him gone. Get what you can for him.[/quote]

KC struggled on the OL, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind getting Williams.

PorkSkins 10-07-2019 01:14 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1233436]Call Pittsburgh for Keenum interest...and call Carolina for AP interest.

Carolina is gonna get McCaff injuried...they need a viable back up.[/quote]

IMO, Rudolph is probably already better than Keenum. Pittsburgh isn't going anywhere this season, and I think they're content with Rudolph and/or Hodges.

Do you think anyone is gonna trade for Peterson? Please! The only way Carolina or anyone will take Peterson is if he's cut.

Buffalo Bob 10-07-2019 01:38 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1233475]KC struggled on the OL, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind getting Williams.[/quote]

Bruce Allen just said he isn't shopping Trent.