Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NYG Part 1 Gameday Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64874)

rocnrik 09-16-2021 06:02 PM

Re: NYG Part 1 Gameday Thread

My heart says Football team 31 , giants 17
My head tells me giants 27 football team 13

mooby 09-16-2021 06:13 PM

I don't want to understate how much of a code brown trap game tonight is, but I've had a long shitty day at work and I hope Daniel Jones shits his pants when our d-line puts the fear of god in him before personally acquainting him with the fresh turf of Fedex Field. I hope we hold them to -3 points (they literally take points off the board for their terrible play) and Saquon Barkley actually loses career yardage tonight. I hope Heniecke throws 4 touchdowns and Terry McLaurin sets a TNF record for most receiving yards and tds in a single game. I hope it's a blowout by halftime and every starter is removed save for our d-line so I can get a good night's sleep for once. I hope we set more records than Doug Williams did in the second quarter 33 years ago. I hope Jamin Davis makes the Pro Bowl off the strength of his performance tonight. But most of all, I hope for the win so I can imagine John Mara crying into his bowl of plain Cheerios because only sick fucks like plain Cheerios.

htownskinfan 09-16-2021 06:18 PM

[quote=mooby;1290602]I don't want to understate how much of a code brown trap game tonight is, but I've had a long shitty day at work and I hope Daniel Jones shits his pants when our d-line puts the fear of god in him before personally acquainting him with the fresh turf of Fedex Field. I hope we hold them to -3 points (they literally take points off the board for their terrible play) and Saquon Barkley actually loses career yardage tonight. I hope Heniecke throws 4 touchdowns and Terry McLaurin sets a TNF record for most receiving yards and tds in a single game. I hope it's a blowout by halftime and every starter is removed save for our d-line so I can get a good night's sleep for once. I hope we set more records than Doug Williams did in the second quarter 33 years ago. I hope Jamin Davis makes the Pro Bowl off the strength of his performance tonight. But most of all, I hope for the win so I can imagine John Mara crying into his bowl of plain Cheerios because only sick fucks like plain Cheerios.[/quote]
:lol:

JGisLordOfTheRings 09-16-2021 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=mooby;1290602]I don't want to understate how much of a code brown trap game tonight is, but I've had a long shitty day at work and I hope Daniel Jones shits his pants when our d-line puts the fear of god in him before personally acquainting him with the fresh turf of Fedex Field. I hope we hold them to -3 points (they literally take points off the board for their terrible play) and Saquon Barkley actually loses career yardage tonight. I hope Heniecke throws 4 touchdowns and Terry McLaurin sets a TNF record for most receiving yards and tds in a single game. I hope it's a blowout by halftime and every starter is removed save for our d-line so I can get a good night's sleep for once. I hope we set more records than Doug Williams did in the second quarter 33 years ago. I hope Jamin Davis makes the Pro Bowl off the strength of his performance tonight. But most of all, I hope for the win so I can imagine John Mara crying into his bowl of plain Cheerios because only sick fucks like plain Cheerios.[/QUOTE][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

skinsfan69 09-16-2021 07:31 PM

Jones is 4-0 against us. Just let that sink in.

skinsfan69 09-16-2021 07:48 PM

I swear when you hear the national media talk about our defense you'd think we have the Steelers front 4 of the 70's. It's like some kind of strange lovefest.

FrenchSkin 09-16-2021 07:57 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1290609]I swear when you hear the national media talk about our defense you'd think we have the Steelers front 4 of the 70's. It's like some kind of strange lovefest.[/quote]

Yeah I don't like it. I want them to prove it first. We think they can be very good. And at times they have been. But they haven't been elite yet. And not consistently.

Chief X_Phackter 09-16-2021 08:02 PM

Looks like a lot of blue in the stands - from my TV...

DynamiteRave 09-16-2021 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=Chief X_Phackter;1290614]Looks like a lot of blue in the stands - from my TV...[/QUOTE]

I almost went to this game but I didn’t feel like being at an away game at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocnrik 09-16-2021 08:10 PM

It doesn’t seem like it’s a lot of anybody there …

Chief X_Phackter 09-16-2021 08:11 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;1290615]I almost went to this game but I didn’t feel like being at an away game at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I guess a lot of people feel that way, which is why it always is. Can't really blame you though.

FrenchSkin 09-16-2021 08:16 PM

So we complain when we get no respect for the media... But is crazy to me how high the pre game broadcast team is on us right now. Like did they watch us play week 1 ?

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk

Chief X_Phackter 09-16-2021 08:23 PM

They think that is not what we should expect all year. Hopefully they are right.

sdskinsfan2001 09-16-2021 08:23 PM

Picked up some Jack Daniel's so I can get real pissed off.

1st play, shitty pass, great start.

sdskinsfan2001 09-16-2021 08:25 PM

No running back. Turner is 1 dumb fucking cocksucker.