Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NFC East Champs (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64787)

Giantone 01-05-2021 08:18 PM

Re: NFC East Champs

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1272321]Didn't you hear? Hurts was going to win it for them.[/quote]

We will never know, the Players in Philly think so.

Chief X_Phackter 01-05-2021 08:29 PM

[quote=Giantone;1272326]We will never know, the Players in Philly think so.[/quote]

Oh, you mean guys like Miles Sanders who wasn't playing either? There's a handful of those players who were inactive for that game (Sanders included) who would have played if the Eagles had a chance to win the division. They can pound sand too. If they felt so strongly about winning, maybe they should have been out there competing.

As has been said already, what's actually disrespectful to the game is a 6-10 team - who beat one team all year with a winning record - acting like the Eagles benching their 2nd string QB for their 3rd string QB in the 4th quarter of the last game of the season, is the reason they missed the playoffs.

CRedskinsRule 01-05-2021 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=Chief X_Phackter;1272327]Oh, you mean guys like Miles Sanders who wasn't playing either? There's a handful of those players who were inactive for that game (Sanders included) who would have played if the Eagles had a chance to win the division. They can pound sand too. If they felt so strongly about winning, maybe they should have been out there competing.

As has been said already, what's actually disrespectful to the game is a 6-10 team - who beat one team all year with a winning record - acting like the Eagles benching their 2nd string QB for their 3rd string QB in the 4th quarter of the last game of the season, is the reason they missed the playoffs.[/QUOTE]What I find most disrespectful is the dismissing of WFT's second half defense. The defense absolutely shut down teams in the 2nd half of games and yet somehow an Eagles team that was had 4 wins and lost to us once already was going to somehow take a lead. Could they have, anything is possible, BUT we just shut them down when they got the ball at the 15.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Chief X_Phackter 01-05-2021 08:43 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1272329]What I find most disrespectful is the dismissing of WFT's second half defense. The defense absolutely shut down teams in the 2nd half of games and yet somehow an Eagles team that was had 4 wins and lost to us once already was going to somehow take a lead. Could they have, anything is possible, BUT we just shut them down when they got the ball at the 15.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Facts.

Meks 01-05-2021 09:52 PM

Facts

Meks 01-05-2021 09:53 PM

Just an accurate representation of how entitled society has become. Eli manning lmffffaaaao. Kick rocks you fuckijng hypocrite.

mooby 01-05-2021 09:59 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1272329]What I find most disrespectful is the dismissing of WFT's second half defense. The defense absolutely shut down teams in the 2nd half of games and yet somehow an Eagles team that was had 4 wins and lost to us once already was going to somehow take a lead. Could they have, anything is possible, BUT we just shut them down when they got the ball at the 15.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Preach.

MissouriSkin 01-05-2021 10:03 PM

sorry, tried to post a pic and failed miserably....

SFREDSKIN 01-05-2021 11:33 PM

[url]https://youtu.be/CTJLenLgjNE[/url]

FrenchSkin 01-06-2021 01:16 AM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1272327][B]Oh, you mean guys like Miles Sanders who wasn't playing either? There's a handful of those players who were inactive for that game (Sanders included) who would have played if the Eagles had a chance to win the division. [/B]They can pound sand too. If they felt so strongly about winning, maybe they should have been out there competing.

As has been said already, what's actually disrespectful to the game is a 6-10 team - who beat one team all year with a winning record - acting like the Eagles benching their 2nd string QB for their 3rd string QB in the 4th quarter of the last game of the season, is the reason they missed the playoffs.[/quote]

Great point. 10 guys out, I asked an Eagles fan friend (no comment please) "wouldn't at least a couple of them had play if the game was meaningful?" and he said "oh yeah definitely".

Giantone 01-06-2021 07:52 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1272335][url]https://youtu.be/CTJLenLgjNE[/url][/quote]

Thank you for that.