Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Season Finale Pre Game Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64967)

skinsfaninok 01-05-2022 08:31 AM

Season Finale Pre Game Thread

So almost every week opposing NFL coaches do a conference call with local beat reporters. Been going on for decades. And on the week he takes shots at the Washington Football Team, Giants HC Joe Judge has declined the conference call with DC media.

JP

LOL What a loser

mooby 01-05-2022 08:40 AM

Re: Season Finale Pre Game Thread

It sounds like he wants a fight, first talking shit about us for fighting on the sidelines and now declining a conference call where he knew he'd be asked about it?

Fuck Joe Judge, and fuck John Mara too just because.

I don't think winning one game is gonna drastically change our draft position for the worse, so I hope we crush them.

skinsfaninok 01-05-2022 09:15 AM

Per John Keim's podcast: #WashingtonFootball has already reached out to Charles Leno's representatives in order to re-sign him for next year.

MTK 01-05-2022 09:35 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1307015]Per John Keim's podcast: #WashingtonFootball has already reached out to Charles Leno's representatives in order to re-sign him for next year.[/quote]

Good, he's been really solid

EdmundDorf 01-05-2022 10:00 AM

[quote=mooby;1307012]
I don't think winning one game is gonna drastically change our draft position for the worse ......[/quote]

This is the WFT team we are talking about, anything can and will happen

CRedskinsRule 01-05-2022 10:08 AM

[QUOTE=mooby;1307012]It sounds like he wants a fight, first talking shit about us for fighting on the sidelines and now declining a conference call where he knew he'd be asked about it?

I don't think winning one game is gonna drastically change our draft position for the worse, so I hope we crush them.[/QUOTE]It could move us from top 10 to around 15

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

mooby 01-05-2022 10:12 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1307022]It could move us from top 10 to around 15

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sure, we lose leverage in trade talks but I ain't sweating it. If Joe Judge is trying to piss off Ron and the team so we get a worse draft pick it's working on me.

jamf 01-05-2022 10:21 AM

[quote=mooby;1307012]It sounds like he wants a fight, first talking shit about us for fighting on the sidelines and now declining a conference call where he knew he'd be asked about it?

I don't think winning one game is gonna drastically change our draft position for the worse, so I hope we crush them.[/quote]

Hopefully Rivera wants to fight back.

sdskinsfan2001 01-05-2022 11:19 AM

Run out routes all game to wherever Judge is standing. Heinicke will naturally float the ball high and out of bounds. Either hitting him directly or forcing the players to run into him on the sidelines.

It's like he is in WWE trying to be the heel. But just to our team. Very weird.

GridIron26 01-05-2022 11:35 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1307015]Per John Keim's podcast: #WashingtonFootball has already reached out to Charles Leno's representatives in order to re-sign him for next year.[/quote]

Good move. Resigning Leno will help the team to focus on filling in other positions.

skinsfaninok 01-05-2022 11:57 AM

Other than QB and LB, I'd add CB and WR to the list as well.

Humphries is a solid #3 but Carter is not good enough to be a 2. He's also a great weapon to have though.

It will depend on Samuel and his rehab.

Cam Sims is also a legit option if they keep him.

AnonEmouse 01-05-2022 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=mooby;1307023]Sure, we lose leverage in trade talks but I ain't sweating it. If Joe Judge is trying to piss off Ron and the team so we get a worse draft pick it's working on me.[/QUOTE]

I'd almost argue picking in top 10 makes us too likely to reach for QB (unless Dan's been locked in his office). Maybe if we pick lower, we'll get our guy without selling the farm?

I really want to trounce the Giants, but I suspect it could be a 22-10 snore fest. We get one TD and 5 FG as we get bogged down inside the 20 time and again.

skinsfaninok 01-05-2022 12:02 PM

I'd rather beat the Giants and sweep them.

That draft stuff is overrated.

Aaron Donald was a late 1
TJ Watt was a late 1

It's all about the scouting and finding the guy that fits your team.

CRedskinsRule 01-05-2022 12:22 PM

I don't really care who wins this game. My son is a giants fan and he will be more upset then me if they win. He wants Judge gone and a new GM and coach to start clean. Winning drops one of their draft picks.

If we win in a blowout, great
If we lose a squeaker also great.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

skinsfan69 01-06-2022 12:40 PM

That shit Judge said the other day was directed towards us. F him. What is his record over 2 years? 10-22? This dick is talking out of the side of his mouth and is 10-22. I can't believe that he said what he said. I hope we beat the crap out of them and run the score up.