Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NYJ expected to fire Todd Bowles...do the Redskins fire Manusky and bring Bowles back to Washington? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64294)

REDSKINS4ever 12-29-2018 06:44 PM

NYJ expected to fire Todd Bowles...do the Redskins fire Manusky and bring Bowles back to Washington?

[url]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001004916/article/jets-expected-to-fire-head-coach-todd-bowles[/url]

sdskinsfan2001 12-29-2018 06:47 PM

Re: NYJ expected to fire Todd Bowels...do the Redskins fire Manusky and bring Bowels back to Washington?

I'd take him as DC or in any other coaching capacity, including HC.

Bowles, c'mon down! Welcome home.

SFREDSKIN 12-29-2018 06:55 PM

Re: NYJ expected to fire Todd Bowels...do the Redskins fire Manusky and bring Bowels back to Washington?

As soon as he's fired the Redskins should offer him the DC position, love Bowles!! Great DC.

Chico23231 12-29-2018 06:59 PM

What’s been the problem with defensive coordinators and the redskins?

Bruce Allen was voted least trustworthy executive in the NFL. [url]https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/19/poll-of-agents-has-bruce-allen-as-least-trusted-executive/[/url]

Quality defense coordinators do not want to put up with a garbage front office. Hopefully that will change. Before we do anything, fire Bruce Allen

Defensewins 12-29-2018 08:42 PM

That is amazing news. Todd Bowles would be a great addition. I hope it happens.
I hope Snyder can make the right moves. It is critical that he moves quickly and decisively.
A new GM that is really qualified is key as well. Allen must go today or tomorrow.
Please......

KI Skins Fan 12-30-2018 09:26 AM

Please spell check the thread title. "Todd Bow[B]le[/B]s" is the name of a football coach whereas "Todd Bow[B]el[/B]s" could be the name of an intestinal disease.

Buffalo Bob 12-30-2018 09:43 AM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;1215151]Please spell check the thread title. "Todd Bow[B]le[/B]s" is the name of a football coach whereas "Todd Bow[B]el[/B]s" could be the name of an intestinal disease.[/quote]

You beat me to it.

MTK 12-30-2018 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=KI Skins Fan;1215151]Please spell check the thread title. "Todd Bow[B]le[/B]s" is the name of a football coach whereas "Todd Bow[B]el[/B]s" could be the name of an intestinal disease.[/QUOTE]

If he’s hired get ready to see his name botched on the regular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mooby 12-30-2018 10:43 AM

Re: NYJ expected to fire Todd Bowles...do the Redskins fire Manusky and bring Bowles back to Washington?

Idk much about Todd Bolwes but he certainly would be better than Mansuky.

Defensewins 12-30-2018 01:26 PM

Re: NYJ expected to fire Todd Bowles...do the Redskins fire Manusky and bring Bowles back to Washington?

Don’t know much about Todd Bowls.....in Washington area? Really?
He was starting free safety for us during our Super Bowl 22 demolishing of the Broncos 42-10.
Come on man!

SFREDSKIN 12-30-2018 02:30 PM

[quote=Defensewins;1215197]Don’t know much about Todd Bowls.....in Washington area? Really?
He was starting free safety for us during our Super Bowl 22 demolishing of the Broncos 42-10.
Come on man![/quote]

He’s learned from 3 of the greatest coaches in NFL history, Gibbs, Parcells and Walsh.

mooby 12-30-2018 03:18 PM

[quote=Defensewins;1215197]Don’t know much about Todd Bowls.....in Washington area? Really?
Come on man![/quote]

I was born 5 months after Todd Bowes helped the Skins win SB22, so yeah, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Meks 01-02-2019 09:38 PM

I would welcome him in a heartbeat

skinsfaninok 01-03-2019 08:10 AM

You guys are assuming TB would even consider coming to this circus

dmek25 01-03-2019 10:25 AM

what about marvin lewis as DC?