Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ryan Kerrigan Appreciation Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64782)

EdmundDorf 05-17-2021 02:24 PM

Re: Ryan Kerrigan Appreciation Thread

Steelers play a 3-4 I think so I can see why he maybe preferred to be a 4-3 end withe eagles

irish 05-17-2021 02:38 PM

Looks like Kerrigan is an Eagle.

skinsfaninok 05-17-2021 02:40 PM

sucks he went to philly but it is what it is.

Meks 05-17-2021 02:58 PM

That's disgusting

Chico23231 05-17-2021 03:29 PM

You know, Iím not too happy about this

MTK 05-17-2021 04:27 PM

Tough call, wish he could have finished his career here but at the same time I understand the team's decision to move forward from a guy who will be 33 at the start of the season and is no longer a full time player. Wish him nothing but the best. Future ring of honor inductee for sure.

CRedskinsRule 05-17-2021 05:03 PM

[quote=MTK;1283942]Tough call, wish he could have finished his career here but at the same time I understand the team's decision to move forward from a guy who will be 33 at the start of the season and is no longer a full time player. Wish him nothing but the best. Future ring of honor inductee for sure.[/quote]

I wish him nothing but the best with sacks of Dak and Danny piling up, of course 2 specific weeks in December I hope he has rather miserable showings.

Schneed10 05-17-2021 05:07 PM

He gives them depth which helps Philly but their secondary is still super vulnerable and he's not the kind of rusher that wins quickly. I don't think he makes a major difference in Was vs Phi matchups this year.

Chase Young in year 2 being all over Jalen Hurts definitely does.

skinsfaninok 05-18-2021 08:53 AM

RK started to grow on me the last couple years, he does go missing at times and now that he is older I don't see him being great in Philly.

CRedskinsRule 05-18-2021 09:22 AM

RK will have success but I doubt Philly will with Hurts at QB. Seems like he left and went to another team stuck in a quagmire. I wonder what criteria he used in decision-making.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Schneed10 05-18-2021 09:26 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1283955]RK will have success but I doubt Philly will with Hurts at QB. Seems like he left and went to another team stuck in a quagmire. I wonder what criteria he used in decision-making.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Playing time, mostly. I don't think he had too many options in a year when salary cap was low due to COVID. In a normal year he could have had 8 offers to make a few mil, but he hit FA at the wrong time. So, of the teams who had interest, I think he chose the Eagles based on opportunity to see the field the most.

skinsfaninok 05-18-2021 09:56 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1283955]RK will have success but I doubt Philly will with Hurts at QB. Seems like he left and went to another team stuck in a quagmire. I wonder what criteria he used in decision-making.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

I don't know that Hurts is really that bad.. I mean is Daniel Jones really any better?

Giantone 05-18-2021 10:04 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1283959]I don't know that Hurts is really that bad.. I mean is Daniel Jones really any better?[/quote]

....yes.

Giantone 05-18-2021 10:06 AM

[quote=Schneed10;1283956]Playing time, mostly. I don't think he had too many options in a year when salary cap was low due to COVID. In a normal year he could have had 8 offers to make a few mil, but he hit FA at the wrong time. So, of the teams who had interest, I think he chose the Eagles based on opportunity to see the field the most.[/quote]

May I add it's also closest to home. He won't have to move the family.

CRedskinsRule 05-18-2021 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=Giantone;1283961]....yes.[/QUOTE]G1 and I agree. Hallelujah!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk