Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Forgetting the Titans and Doctson Post Game Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64282)

jamf 12-22-2018 07:33 PM

Forgetting the Titans and Doctson Post Game Thread

[QUOTE=DYoungJelly;1214205]YES HE DID!

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/Redskins/comments/a8q0g9/doctson_stopped_on_that_pass_play/?utm_source=reddit-android[/url]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

This

Irrefutable 12-22-2018 07:42 PM

Re: Forgetting the Titans and Doctson Post Game Thread

Gruden said he should have run an out

Chico23231 12-22-2018 07:54 PM

Doctson is one miserable disappointment.

I thought the team played tough...oline and AP especially.

Think about this, when you have no-heart cowards like Davis and reed out for the game...it very well could have been the difference. Between the two, they usually are good for several big plays.

Not only are we looking for a qb...I like Josh though....we need to completely revamp TE and WR positions

skinsfaninok 12-22-2018 07:57 PM

Titans Postgame

Team fought it's asses off to the very end. Kudos to Jay for having this depleted talentless offense somewhat productive today. Great game plan with a QB that hasn't played in 7 years before last week. At least the injury riddled season is finally over. This team needs to revamp the offense totally. WR and G are as important as any position on the team needs list. Doc sucks ass, need to let him go. Crowder is solid. That's about it. Need to sign/draft 3 WRs minimum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 12-22-2018 07:58 PM

Team fought it's asses off to the very end. Kudos to Jay for having this depleted talentless offense somewhat productive today. Great game plan with a QB that hasn't played in 7 years before last week. At least the injury riddled season is finally over. This team needs to revamp the offense totally. WR and G are as important as any position on the team needs list. Doc sucks ass, need to let him go. Crowder is solid. That's about it. Need to sign/draft 3 WRs minimum.

skinsfaninok 12-22-2018 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1214239]Doctson is one miserable disappointment.

Think about this, when you have no-heart cowards like Davis and reed out for the game...it very well could have been the difference. Between the two, they usually are good for several big plays.

Not only are we looking for a qb...I like Josh though....we need to completely revamp TE and WR positions[/QUOTE]Need to do what Baltimore did last year

Meks 12-22-2018 08:00 PM

Re: Titans Postgame

Crowder has shown up lately. Doc is Meh. AP played his absolute ass off today. The defense was beat by a backup QB, whom of which was helped by non call holding calls on every big play, and phantom illegal contact call and a defensive gameplan that shifted from attack mode to fucking sit back and chill mode. Hard effort, but once again poor in game adjustments may have cost us a game... Again.

I hope this effort Sparks interest for the fans to show up next week and support Josh and AP and others who are giving effort and beat the fucking eagles. Please. Some sort of caviat to this season. I hope we knock those fucjs out of the playoffs if they aren't already. I hope Jay doesn't sit everyone cuz it's over for us.

Chico23231 12-22-2018 08:01 PM

Kudos to crowder...ya know he’s been solid since his return.

The defense played well enough to win today. Decent job

DYoungJelly 12-22-2018 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1214239]Doctson is one miserable disappointment.

Not only are we looking for a qb...I like Josh though....we need to completely revamp TE and WR positions[/QUOTE]You are 100 right about the tight end position.

After watching Flanagan and Sprinkle to a lesser degree, every play Jay called expecting Jordan Reed to block anybody other than a CB was a stupid call.

Just use him as a WR already.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jamf 12-22-2018 08:10 PM

[quote=DYoungJelly;1214245]You are 100 right about the tight end position.

After watching Flanagan and Sprinkle to a lesser degree, every play Jay called expecting Jordan Reed to block anybody other than a CB was a stupid call.

Just use him as a WR already.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk[/quote]

We need to move on from the players who are always injured.

Irrefutable 12-22-2018 08:11 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1214244]Kudos to crowder...ya know he’s been solid since his return.

The defense played well enough to win today. Decent job[/quote]

Crowder will be a free agent.... he is gone

Chico23231 12-22-2018 08:13 PM

Just inspired by AP play...what a fuckin monster. I could get behind the idea of resigning him to bring Guice along. All heart and loves the game.

FWD Skins 12-22-2018 08:20 PM

[quote=Irrefutable;1214237]Gruden said he should have run an out[/quote]

Then the pass makes even less sense.

DYoungJelly 12-22-2018 08:22 PM

Predictably DJ starts talking:

[url]https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1076644251335823360?s=20[/url]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Meks 12-22-2018 08:23 PM

Crowder has shown up lately. Doc is Meh. AP played his absolute ass off today. The defense was beat by a backup QB, whom of which was helped by non call holding calls on every big play, and phantom illegal contact call and a defensive gameplan that shifted from attack mode to fucking sit back and chill mode. Hard effort, but once again poor in game adjustments may have cost us a game... Again.

I hope this effort Sparks interest for the fans to show up next week and support Josh and AP and others who are giving effort and beat the fucking eagles. Please. Some sort of caviat to this season. I hope we knock those fucjs out of the playoffs if they aren't already. I hope Jay doesn't sit everyone cuz it's over for us.