Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins Mock Draft (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64291)

5superbowls3wins 12-28-2018 03:17 PM

Redskins Mock Draft

I love it!!

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/2018/12/washington-redskins-7-round-2019-mock-draft/amp/[/url]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDSKINS4ever 12-28-2018 08:25 PM

Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Decent mock draft.....but with this draft the Redskins can draft a play making WR in the first round and then take a QB like Brett Rypien in the 2nd round.

SFREDSKIN 12-28-2018 09:16 PM

I would go S, CB, WR or G with the first pick (best player available at any of those positions), then Rypien as QB if available, then fill it whatever wasn't picked including TE, more OL, OLB, etc.

5superbowls3wins 12-28-2018 09:25 PM

If someone like Daniel Jones (who they’re comparing to Peyton Manning, is 6-5 and has a cannon arm) is available why wouldn’t we take him in the first????

5superbowls3wins 12-28-2018 09:26 PM

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/dukes-daniel-jones-gets-compared-to-peyton-manning-off-1831347831/amp[/url]

5superbowls3wins 12-28-2018 09:30 PM

Redskins Mock Draft

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1215030]I would go S, CB, WR or G with the first pick (best player available at any of those positions), then Rypien as QB if available, then fill it whatever wasn't picked including TE, more OL, OLB, etc.[/QUOTE]

Free agency is STACKED with top tier safeties all 30 years or younger. We don’t need to draft one.

SFREDSKIN 12-28-2018 09:44 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1215031]If someone like Daniel Jones (who they’re comparing to Peyton Manning, is 6-5 and has a cannon arm) is available why wouldn’t we take him in the first????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

then why would the giants and jags pass on him?

5superbowls3wins 12-28-2018 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1215034]then why would the giants and jags pass on him?[/QUOTE]

I saying IF he’s available we take him. Not a S, not a WR, not a G. We take a QB

SFREDSKIN 12-28-2018 10:07 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1215036]I saying IF he’s available we take him. Not a S, not a WR, not a G. We take a QB

yes,if he's available but he won't. if you are going to pick a QB in the 1st round he better not be Bortles or Gabbert.

Irrefutable 12-28-2018 10:37 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1215033]Free agency is STACKED with top tier safeties all 30 years or younger. We don’t need to draft one.

With all the probable cap issues (Alex Smith) I cannot see the Redskins spending a lot of money on free agents. They need to hoard draft picks and cut or trade some overpaid players.

BigHairedAristocrat 12-28-2018 10:41 PM

Any writer who says the redskins should have gone after kaepernick can’t be taken seriously.

Kaep has been out of the league for years and didn’t lose his job because of his political views - he lost it because blaine gabbert was better. Yeah. Blaine gabbert. But the skins should go after him, and put him in an offense unlike any he’s played in before? Josh Johnson’s play demonstrates how important familiarity with a system is at that point in the season.

Never heard of this writer before, but he’s clearly a moron.

REDSKINS4ever 12-29-2018 04:37 PM

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;1215042]Any writer who says the redskins should have gone after kaepernick can’t be taken seriously.

Kaep has been out of the league for years and didn’t lose his job because of his political views - he lost it because blaine gabbert was better. Yeah. Blaine gabbert. But the skins should go after him, and put him in an offense unlike any he’s played in before? Josh Johnson’s play demonstrates how important familiarity with a system is at that point in the season.

Never heard of this writer before, but he’s clearly a moron.

I strongly disagree....Harbaugh had left....the coaching staff in SF had changed....and Colin Kaepernick was running an offense that wasn't conducive to his talents....and he still had a so so year in 2015 and an okay year in 2016....a lot of people will argue that Kaepernick is a better QB than Gabbert.

SFREDSKIN 12-29-2018 06:26 PM

Tyler Lawrence freshman QB Clemson, what a stud!! I say come out now!!Kid is killing Notre Dame, loving it!!

sdskinsfan2001 12-29-2018 06:30 PM

Drew Lock is going to be either the best or the worst of all the QBs that could legit go in 1st 2 rounds. Dude has a cannon arm, but the other needed skills are hard to predict how they'll play out. Some days I want him other days I'd pass. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

5superbowls3wins 12-29-2018 06:53 PM

Daniel Jones for QB or bust