Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Come up with a new name for the Redskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64635)

CRedskinsRule 09-07-2021 11:42 PM

Re: Come up with a new name for the Redskins

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1289052]FWIW JP thinks it’ll be commanders .. I wouldn’t hate that I guess[/QUOTE]I mean if it is, then it is. I just think they need to start prepping the crowd mindset for it through the next few making the brand videos.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

CRedskinsRule 09-07-2021 11:45 PM

Best name by far - Washington Superbowl Champs. I will take NFC Conference Champs too. I know I know some will say I am settling. So be it.

sdskinsfan2001 09-07-2021 11:58 PM

Washington Defenders is just as lame as Cleveland Guardians. Presidents is dumber than both of them.

I'd be fine with Redwolves, Redhogs, Armada, Commanders, Brigade or WFT.

FrenchSkin 09-08-2021 12:11 AM

[QUOTE=CRedskinsRule;1289053]Why do you say it can't be true? It can be true and she just undercut Wright's veracity. Or am I missing something.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]My bad, unclear message. I meant this narrative that she is 100% running this franchise can't be as true as they want us to believe it is.
But she is good at making it sound like it. Very good.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk

irish 09-08-2021 06:31 AM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1289056]Washington Defenders is just as lame as Cleveland Guardians. Presidents is dumber than both of them.

I'd be fine with Redwolves, Redhogs, Armada, Commanders, Brigade or WFT.[/quote]

And like Guardians, its already being used.

CRedskinsRule 09-08-2021 06:52 AM

I think its down to redwolves or Commanders. If those were the only two choices which do you prefer?

CRedskinsRule 09-08-2021 06:53 AM

[QUOTE=CRedskinsRule;1289061]I think its down to redwolves or Commanders. If those were the only two choices which do you prefer?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Redwolves

irish 09-08-2021 07:11 AM

Of those two I prefer Commanders. But I like WFT best of all.

FrenchSkin 09-08-2021 07:30 AM

[QUOTE=CRedskinsRule;1289061]I think its down to redwolves or Commanders. If those were the only two choices which do you prefer?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Redwolves all the way.

From the 8 name list the only other one I kinda like is Redhogs, but it'd easily be made fun of.

Now, I know I'll eventually get on board with the new name whatever it is. Hopefully we get a decent logo.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk

Chico23231 09-08-2021 07:41 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1289061]I think its down to redwolves or Commanders. If those were the only two choices which do you prefer?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

It’s gonna be Redwolves

MTK 09-08-2021 08:25 AM

Redwolves fans definitely going to be disappointed, I keep hearing it's going to be commanders

FrenchSkin 09-08-2021 08:29 AM

[quote=MTK;1289068]Redwolves fans definitely going to be disappointed, I keep hearing it's going to be commanders[/quote]

People keep saying and yet we keep having huge hints towards Redwolves. Overall I think we're fooling ourselves if we actually think they're gonna let this multi billions dollars franchise renaming be leaked out. At least not so early before the actual reveal.

Chief X_Phackter 09-08-2021 08:51 AM

Redwolves, Armada, & Commanders are my guesses for the top 3. Honestly, out of all the choices I've seen, I'd rather just keep WFT. I think I feel that way simply because I am having a hard time letting go of Redskins after all these years. Another name for this team just doesn't feel right, but that's where we're at...

I think Redwolves is there only to throw us all off, and it will be Armada or Commanders. Which one? I don't really care at this point. Nothing is going to be perfect after following this team as the Redskins for over 40 years, but once they put the whooping on Dallas for the first time everything will be A OK.

rocnrik 09-08-2021 08:52 AM

All this to change from Redskins to Red( insert any name) . . Lame , drop the Red allready ! At least commanders have a Clean break and a new feel to it .. hell if it’s the redwolves they could have done that day 1 ..

skinsfaninok 09-08-2021 09:06 AM

Commanders is clean and has a military feel. I'm cool with that