Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Free Agency Around the NFL Style (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65003)

Chico23231 03-14-2022 09:27 AM

Free Agency Around the NFL Style

Put what the competition is doing here.

Rumors, signing, HOF coming out of retirement, etc can got here

Chico23231 03-14-2022 12:14 PM

Re: Free Agency Around the NFL Style

Bengals signed RG Alex Cappa, formerly of the Bucs, to a four-year, $40 million contract.
The signing won't be official until the official opening of free agency on March 16. Tom Brady will lose his standout starting right guard to Joe Burrow and the Bengals, who have plenty of cap space and are expected to make massive upgrades to their shoddy offensive line. Cincinnati's offensive line was graded by Pro Football Focus as the league's eighth worst pass blocking unit in 2021. Burrow was und near-constant duress, setting a record for most sacks taken in a season.

Bengals go Cappa over Schreff…big L for Schreff

skinsfaninok 03-14-2022 12:15 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1312834]Bengals signed RG Alex Cappa, formerly of the Bucs, to a four-year, $40 million contract.
The signing won't be official until the official opening of free agency on March 16. Tom Brady will lose his standout starting right guard to Joe Burrow and the Bengals, who have plenty of cap space and are expected to make massive upgrades to their shoddy offensive line. Cincinnati's offensive line was graded by Pro Football Focus as the league's eighth worst pass blocking unit in 2021. Burrow was und near-constant duress, setting a record for most sacks taken in a season.

Bengals go Cappa over Schreff…big L for Schreff[/quote]

BS may not have as many suitors

EdmundDorf 03-14-2022 12:17 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1312835]BS may not have as many suitors[/quote]

Has the "official" tampering window opened already , I thought it wasn't for an hour or so, or is this unofficial tampering?

skinsfaninok 03-14-2022 12:17 PM

Miami signs Chase Edmonds

Chico23231 03-14-2022 12:18 PM

[quote=EdmundDorf;1312836]Has the "official" tampering window opened already , I thought it wasn't for an hour or so, or is this unofficial tampering?[/quote]

It’s noon here, we spring ahead and added an hour last night. That’s funny, my coworker in India hit me up and said, you are on a little early today…nope time change

skinsfaninok 03-14-2022 12:19 PM

Browns have released Landry

EdmundDorf 03-14-2022 12:20 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1312838]It’s noon here, we spring ahead and added an hour last night. That’s funny, my coworker in India hit me up and said, you are on a little early today…nope time change[/quote]

Haha ok, we dont change til the end of March, thought you guys were start of April.... learnt something today at least

EdmundDorf 03-14-2022 12:58 PM

Trubisky to the Steelers

Ruhskins 03-14-2022 01:01 PM

Mitch to Pittsburgh:

@NFL
Steelers, QB Mitchell Trubisky agree to two-year deal. (via
@MikeGarafolo
)

skinsfaninok 03-14-2022 01:03 PM

YUCK

Chico23231 03-14-2022 01:05 PM

Gonna be interesting to see the number. Per Keim podcast, the Trubisky camp was disappointed to hear the Commanders traded for Wentz

mredskins 03-14-2022 01:07 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1312849]Gonna be interesting to see the number. Per Keim podcast, the Trubisky camp was disappointed to hear the Commanders traded for Wentz[/quote]

oh man, i will take wentz all day over that clown

mredskins 03-14-2022 01:08 PM

Mitch T and Haskins; geez there is all the AFC Pro Bowl QBs on one team.

rocnrik 03-14-2022 01:09 PM

[quote=EdmundDorf;1312845]Trubisky to the Steelers[/quote]

Okay .. Steelers are considered by most as a very stable highly productive front office and respected by most … they just signed trubisky and most Commanders fans thought he was horrible and wanted nothing to do with him .. it tells me several things .. The Steelers just like us realize there is NO instant starter in this years draft .. only project types . So I wonder if Steelers fans will hammer there team like we hammer our team ( I know there are a few of us that Are ok with the Wentz signing) .. does anyone out there think Trubisky will be better than Wentz .. I think Pittsburg would have taken Wentz if we had not ( the only negative I see with Wentz is his cost ..