Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Week 1 Loss - Post Thoughts Here (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64436)

sdskinsfan2001 09-08-2019 05:39 PM

Week 1 Loss - Post Thoughts Here

Positives - Like the young WRs (Richardson, catch the ball). I like our WRs, even more so if we keep Davis. Guice didn't have the yards, but still like how he moved.

Negatives - Gruden, Manusky, the defense folding, Case missing an easy TD, all of our OLBs (combined they did absolutely fucking nothing.)

DynamiteRave 09-08-2019 05:44 PM

Re: Week 1 Loss - Post Thoughts Here

Not sure if Holcomb is inside or out but he did good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFREDSKIN 09-08-2019 05:46 PM

Positives:

Keenum
McClaurin
Davis
Holcomb

Negatives:

Moses
Penn
Nicholson
Dunbar
Norman
No pass rush

calia 09-08-2019 05:48 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1229190]Positives:

Keenum

McClaurin

Davis

Holcomb

Negatives:

Moses

Penn

Nicholson

Dunbar

Norman

No pass rush[/QUOTE]

I started McLaurin in my fantasy league. [emoji846]

Agree with this list. OLBs in particular were non factors. What was up with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruhskins 09-08-2019 05:49 PM

Positives: Case played well and did more than anyone expected him to do. Terry McLaurin. The o-line for the most part did their job, especially early on. The team is not as hopeless as a lot of people pegged them out to be. Flowers wasn't the hot mess we expected him to be.

Negatives: Gruden was quick to abandon the run late in the first half. We still have miscommunication issues on defense. Drops killed us in the second half (after the missed TD, there were two drops that would have been first downs. Morgan Moses is TRASH.

I expected a blow out and the team fought for at least a half. I think this is something we can build on this season. Allen is super important to the defense, and his absence was very noticeable.

skinsfaninok 09-08-2019 05:55 PM

This team is so predictable which is why I knew they would lose today. Started off hot because Philly was clearly rusty. Then the 2nd half came and we were doomed. Jay sucks as a HC, the defense isn't anything special and we have no run game. Long season

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sdskinsfan2001 09-08-2019 05:57 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1229193]Positives: Case played well and did more than anyone expected him to do. Terry McLaurin. The o-line for the most part did their job, especially early on. The team is not as hopeless as a lot of people pegged them out to be. Flowers wasn't the hot mess we expected him to be.

Negatives: Gruden was quick to abandon the run late in the first half. We still have miscommunication issues on defense. Drops killed us in the second half (after the missed TD, there were two drops that would have been first downs. Morgan Moses is TRASH.

I expected a blow out and the team fought for at least a half. I think this is something we can build on this season. Allen is super important to the defense, and his absence was very noticeable.[/quote]

I didn't notice Flowers. That's a good thing. He had to have least been serviceable.

Ruhskins 09-08-2019 05:59 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1229195]This team is so predictable which is why I knew they would lose today. Started off hot because Philly was clearly rusty. Then the 2nd half came and we were doomed. Jay sucks as a HC, the defense isn't anything special and we have no run game. Long season

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well a lot of people expected us to come out the way the Dolphins did today and get blown out of the water.

punch it in 09-08-2019 06:02 PM

Positives :
McLaurin looks like the real deal.
Keenum looks good enough to play so Haskins can mature.
Tress Way.

Negatives :
Gruden is a dog.
Manusky is a dog turd.
Run game was maybe as bad as I have ever seen it.
Pass Rush was definitely as bad as I have ever seen it.

Chico23231 09-08-2019 06:02 PM

You have to be one fucking inept coaching staff to be so dominant the first half and have zero answers the second half. Gruden is the worst and manusky is a bottom 3 d coordinator in the league.

You sat AP some Guice 10 rushes for 18 yards. Absolutely horseshit move by jay. What a pathetic twat. Peterson should have been out there trying to muster a better running game.

Ruhskins 09-08-2019 06:05 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1229200]You have to be one fucking inept coaching staff to be so dominant the first half and have zero answers the second half. Gruden is the worst and manusky is a bottom 3 d coordinator in the league.

You sat AP some Guice 10 rushes for 18 yards. Absolutely horseshit move by jay. What a pathetic twat. Peterson should have been out there trying to muster a better running game.[/quote]

AP would have probably been on the sideline like Guice was. Terrible running game had a lot to do with Gruden abandoning it late in the second half.

skinsfan69 09-08-2019 06:35 PM

My post thoughts are there's no way we're beating the Cowboys.

skinsfan69 09-08-2019 06:38 PM

[quote=punch it in;1229199]Positives :
McLaurin looks like the real deal.
Keenum looks good enough to play so Haskins can mature.
Tress Way.

Negatives :
Gruden is a dog.
Manusky is a dog turd.
Run game was maybe as bad as I have ever seen it.
Pass Rush was definitely as bad as I have ever seen it.[/quote]

Zero pass rush. Sweat did absolutely nothing. And don't get me started on Kerrigan. He looked old and slow.

skinsfan69 09-08-2019 06:39 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1229197]Well a lot of people expected us to come out the way the Dolphins did today and get blown out of the water.[/quote]

No morale victories in year 6 of Gruden.

skinsfaninok 09-08-2019 06:55 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1229206]My post thoughts are there's no way we're beating the Cowboys.[/QUOTE]It's only 1 game but the Redskins just never get out of their own way. Dallas will win because Jay is not a NFL HC. He'll win 6 games this year and get fired

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk