Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Merged: The Movies Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=18988)

ArtMonkDrillz 01-19-2010 10:59 AM

Re: Merged: The Movies Thread

[quote=Angry;656399]I just finished watching "The Blind Side". That movie was freaking incredible. I hate to admit it but I was crying like a woman on a steady dose of estrogen. It is not your typical sports film, it's a story about life. This is the first Sandra Bullock movie I have ever liked. It is definately a must see even if you aren't a sports fan. I earnd kudos from my wife for making her watch this and she hates sports.[/quote]How did you not like Speed or Demolition Man? Those are cheesy action movie classics!

KLHJ2 01-19-2010 12:29 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;656519]How did you not like Speed or Demolition Man? Those are cheesy action movie classics![/quote]

I don't like cheesy action movies except for the part where Sylvester Stallone was cursing into the ticket machine so that he could have some TP.

mredskins 01-19-2010 12:44 PM

[quote=Angry;656565]I don't like cheesy action movies except for the part where Sylvester Stallone was cursing into the ticket machine so that he could have some TP.[/quote]

Best Line/scene

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fUOxPyt5U]YouTube - Cobra: your the Disese I'm the Cure,Sylvester Stallone[/ame]

ArtMonkDrillz 01-19-2010 12:52 PM

[quote=Angry;656565][B]I don't like cheesy action movies[/B] except for the part where Sylvester Stallone was cursing into the ticket machine so that he could have some TP.[/quote]You make me sick.

KLHJ2 01-19-2010 12:58 PM

[quote=mredskins;656579]Best Line/scene

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fUOxPyt5U"]YouTube - Cobra: your the Disese I'm the Cure,Sylvester Stallone[/URL][/quote]

Terrible

RedskinMike 01-19-2010 06:43 PM

[quote=Angry;656399]I just finished watching "The Blind Side". That movie was freaking incredible. I hate to admit it but I was crying like a woman on a steady dose of estrogen. It is not your typical sports film, it's a story about life. This is the first Sandra Bullock movie I have ever liked. It is definately a must see even if you aren't a sports fan. I earnd kudos from my wife for making her watch this and she hates sports.[/quote]

Best movie I saw all year

MTK 01-27-2010 08:52 AM

Saw Bruno and Gran Torino yesterday... thought Bruno was disappointing compared to Borat. Gran Torino was a decent flick, not great but good.

HugeMonkFan 01-27-2010 12:18 PM

also saw blind side and it was pretty amazing and angry you werent alone in the tearing up department...

[quote=Mattyk;658506]Saw Bruno and Gran Torino yesterday... thought Bruno was disappointing compared to Borat. Gran Torino was a decent flick, not great but good.[/quote]

i like gran torino but man was bruno bad. i like borat but bruno was just bad...i wish i couldve video taped my gfs face when he was "dick dancing" lol

BDBohnzie 02-01-2010 10:37 AM

Saw [I]The Book of Eli[/I] this past Saturday night. I thought it was pretty good. Definitely had some slow transitions, but overall, it kept my attention.

MTK 02-01-2010 10:40 AM

Finally got around to seeing The Hangover... pretty funny

mredskins 02-01-2010 10:55 AM

watched District Nine last night it was a good movie

HugeMonkFan 02-01-2010 12:41 PM

yeah i bought both district nine (which i havent watched yet) and the hangover (which i have watched i think like 100 times loL) on bluray but CANT wait for tommorrow cause Zombieland is coming out...anyone who likes comedies/zombie flicks def have to check this out...BEST CELEB CAMEO EVER!!!

redsk1 02-01-2010 03:43 PM

Saw Public Enemies the other night. Great acting. Not a great movie but worth seeing.

Trample the Elderly 02-01-2010 06:26 PM

I saw [I]There Will Be Blood[/I] the other night. I think I'm going to have to buy this movie. I loved it. The ending was so good. I laughed my ass off.

I also watched [I]The Haunting in Connecticut[/I]. Normally ghost movies aren't my thing, but I heard this lady on Coast to Coast AM and I had to see the movie. It was scary and not too overdone until the end.

HugeMonkFan 02-01-2010 06:29 PM

[quote=redsk1;659681]Saw Public Enemies the other night. Great acting. Not a great movie but worth seeing.[/quote]

kinda felt the same