Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WFT vs Buffalo game day thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64878)

punch it in 09-26-2021 09:36 AM

WFT vs Buffalo game day thread

Hopefully the play calling is more imaginative today than my thread title. If not we are in big trouble. On the other side of the ball Josh Allen will make our defense pay if they do not step up today. JDR needs to be more imaginative also. Had this game as a loss, but if we play them well I won’t completely give up on the season. We get our asses kicked its a different story. Now let us pray for an upset [emoji120].

EdmundDorf 09-26-2021 09:46 AM

Re: WFT vs Buffalo game day thread

No one is expecting them to win, many think they will lose by a wide margin, especially here...... they can only subvert the expectations, as they can't perform any worse than many here are expecting. It is a good measuring stick for the team and a test of their toughness

punch it in 09-26-2021 09:51 AM

[QUOTE=EdmundDorf;1291991]No one is expecting them to win, many think they will lose by a wide margin, especially here...... they can only subvert the expectations, as they can't perform any worse than many here are expecting. It is a good measuring stick for the team and a test of their toughness[/QUOTE]

You are correct. A real big measuring stick today. We have underperformed for two weeks imo , and this game is either going to cement the fact that we are not any better than last year or shut me and the rest of the haters up. I pray it is the latter. I am look forward to a big crow dinner tonight…..

Chico23231 09-26-2021 09:59 AM

[quote=EdmundDorf;1291991]No one is expecting them to win, many think they will lose by a wide margin, especially here...... they can only subvert the expectations, as they can't perform any worse than many here are expecting. It is a good measuring stick for the team and a test of their toughness[/quote]

Too me I’ve heard folks say “well Heineken has a real test now” while somewhat true, this game is more about the defense getting on track.

They have had a nice break to get the train back on the track…it’s time to show me what has the defense done.

If they fail, it’s time to start benching the problems, Collins and Bostic, maybe Fuller

EdmundDorf 09-26-2021 10:52 AM

Washington now being seen as a "get right" team for their opponents (seen it described as much for Allen) which is back to where we have been for 20 years. Hard to get as upset as some on here until they can start to prove they are a serious team. As bad as some of the players have been, I don't blame them and have tempered my reaction to their mistakes. Putting Bostic in coverage is a coaching failure, having collins as the deep safety is insanity. The front office failed to adequately man the LB depth chart, not Bostic. He is being asked to play when he shouldn't be.

FrenchSkin 09-26-2021 11:04 AM

F it. I'm staying up. Worked late today, not working tomorrow. 2am kickoff. Bring the pain.
My brain tells me we don't have much chance, my guts wants to see this D finally be who they can be.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk

SunnySide 09-26-2021 11:07 AM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1291997]F it. I'm staying up. Worked late today, not working tomorrow. 2am kickoff. Bring the pain.
My brain tells me we don't have much chance, my guts wants to see this D finally be who they can be.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk[/quote]

Hell yeah French … hate not watching games live

This is a very doable upset. Our run game has shown life, Allen will hold the ball a bit, let’s go!

Getting the house clean and ready.

Hard to find wings at the grocery store the last 6 months or so

SunnySide 09-26-2021 11:10 AM

[quote=EdmundDorf;1291996]Washington now being seen as a "get right" team for their opponents (seen it described as much for Allen) which is back to where we have been for 20 years. Hard to get as upset as some on here until they can start to prove they are a serious team. As bad as some of the players have been, I don't blame them and have tempered my reaction to their mistakes. Putting Bostic in coverage is a coaching failure, having collins as the deep safety is insanity. The front office failed to adequately man the LB depth chart, not Bostic. He is being asked to play when he shouldn't be.[/quote]

We are a get right team? What is that from the fuckig bills fan forum.

Fuck them, they’re starting to talk about Josh Allen’s last year as a fluke and are wishing we are a get right game for him.

Fuck them, fuck that depressing ass municipality called Buffalo. It’s a depressing ass town with half the stores vacant.

FrenchSkin 09-26-2021 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=SunnySide;1291998]Hell yeah French … hate not watching games live

This is a very doable upset. Our run game has shown life, Allen will hold the ball a bit, let’s go!

Getting the house clean and ready.

Hard to find wings at the grocery store the last 6 months or so[/QUOTE]Yeah, with the gamepass I could easily turn off my phone and watch it tomorrow. But if it's a win or a close game I wanna watch it live. And of it's a blowout loss it's even more boring after the fact ...

punch it in 09-26-2021 11:22 AM

[QUOTE=FrenchSkin;1291997]F it. I'm staying up. Worked late today, not working tomorrow. 2am kickoff. Bring the pain.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Wait why a 2 am kickoff? Should’nt it be like a 7 pm kickoff for ya?

FrenchSkin 09-26-2021 11:22 AM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1292001]Wait why a 2 am kickoff? Should’nt it be like a 7 pm kickoff for ya?[/QUOTE]Had to move to Japan, long story ^^

punch it in 09-26-2021 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=FrenchSkin;1292002]Had to move to Japan, long story ^^

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Makes so much more sense

SunnySide 09-26-2021 11:50 AM

Looked pretty windy in Buffalo when they did a live look

Not good for TH and his long ball

FrenchSkin 09-26-2021 11:51 AM

Will say it one more time because it popped up in my head: beware of Devin Singletary, he can make a lot happen with narrow lanes. Gap responsibility is a major key tonight.

EdmundDorf 09-26-2021 12:34 PM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1292002]Had to move to Japan, long story ^^

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk[/quote]

Ok, that had me confused, thought it was a night game(1am) for a moment

EdmundDorf 09-26-2021 12:35 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1291999]We are a get right team? What is that from the fuckig bills fan forum.

Fuck them, they’re starting to talk about Josh Allen’s last year as a fluke and are wishing we are a get right game for him.

Fuck them, fuck that depressing ass municipality called Buffalo. It’s a depressing ass town with half the stores vacant.[/quote]

[url]https://t.co/BZT0pQXdOS?amp=1[/url]

CRedskinsRule 09-26-2021 12:39 PM

I have a small bit of kool-aid about the defense left, I hope their play is something that refills the jug.. If they let Davis play more, I believe the D can make it a tough day for Buffalo. The wind worries me, that Heinicke will feel pressure to make throws he just doesn't have the ability to make.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DynamiteRave 09-26-2021 12:58 PM

I’m ready. Hopefully we score first. Hate playing from behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRedskinsRule 09-26-2021 01:01 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;1292012]I’m ready. Hopefully we score first. Hate playing from behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]It would be amazing to get a d stop and offensive score as the first two drives. Been a rare sight for this team.

CRedskinsRule 09-26-2021 01:05 PM

Bostic is in :(

CRedskinsRule 09-26-2021 01:05 PM

Ugh. Same shit different day

Meks 09-26-2021 01:07 PM

Pass coverage sucks yet again

calia 09-26-2021 01:08 PM

Can’t see the game in California but following the play by play on ESPN. Geez - we are horrendous on opening drives.

SunnySide 09-26-2021 01:08 PM

3rd and 15 … del rio puts 2 lbs out there and seems to call that same coverage

Change some shit up del rio

Meks 09-26-2021 01:08 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1292013]It would be amazing to get a d stop and offensive score as the first two drives. Been a rare sight for this team.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Lol.............

Meks 09-26-2021 01:09 PM

Holding all over the field the whole drive...

DynamiteRave 09-26-2021 01:09 PM

This secondary has to be near the bottom of the league. They’re fucking terrible

CRedskinsRule 09-26-2021 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=Meks;1292019]Lol.............[/QUOTE]A pipe dream

SunnySide 09-26-2021 01:10 PM

Can’t blame Collins there. Allen had over 5 seconds … no one can stay with their guy that long

JGisLordOfTheRings 09-26-2021 01:10 PM

Is holding not a penalty anymore?

skinsfaninok 09-26-2021 01:10 PM

Hahahaha wow

calia 09-26-2021 01:10 PM

We are going to get killed. That was awful.

SunnySide 09-26-2021 01:11 PM

At least we get the Walter cat commercial. I like that one

OnceWeWereKings 09-26-2021 01:11 PM

Lots of really blatant no call holds on Buffalo several plays on that drive, I thought.

Chico23231 09-26-2021 01:11 PM

Third and 15 and we can’t get off the gd field. Unbelievable

skinsfan69 09-26-2021 01:11 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1292018]3rd and 15 … del rio puts 2 lbs out there and seems to call that same coverage

Change some shit up del rio[/quote]

He is turning into a combo of Greg Manusky, Joe Barry and Haslett rolled into one.

skinsfaninok 09-26-2021 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=OnceWeWereKings;1292028]Lots of really blatant no call holds on Buffalo several plays on that drive, I thought.[/QUOTE]

We never get those calls.. no point in worrying about it

EdmundDorf 09-26-2021 01:12 PM

Smh... At least we will be in a position to get a good young QB in the next draft, not that we will know what to do with him

Chico23231 09-26-2021 01:12 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1292018]3rd and 15 … del rio puts 2 lbs out there and seems to call that same coverage

Change some shit up del rio[/quote]

This…get god damn Bostic off the fuckin field

skinsfaninok 09-26-2021 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1292029]Third and 15 and we can’t get off the gd field. Unbelievable[/QUOTE]

This amazing Defense sucks ass man