Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Post Dumpster Fire...er Skins vs. Saints Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64190)

Ivar the Boneless 10-08-2018 11:41 PM

Re: Post Dumpster Fire...er Skins vs. Saints Thread

[quote=DynamiteRave;1202378]We really need to pay for a #1 receiver next season. I know we’re infatuated with scooping nobody’s for cheap out of the last chance bin and hoping they develop but we really need to spend money on a #1 that is ready and has NFL experience.

JNo hasn’t done squat.

Look into drafting a QB as well.

The Redskins offense don’t have a franchise “face” kind of player. Bunch of fucking warm bodies on the offense. Redskins Organization are what happen when your front office are a bunch of scared, cheap monkeys in suits. Anytime it’s time to spend money on a player everyone thinks back to the Haynesworth debacle and wants to lowball guys. Just fucking pay for good, proven players. I’m tired of watching replacements try to bandaid this team year in and year out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You said it better than I did Dynamite. I would actually draft 2 wideouts in the draft next year. Not both top picks, but a first rounder and some mid rounder, both with some height.

skinsfan69 10-08-2018 11:42 PM

So who the fuck thought Smith was better than Cousins? Man they really know how to fuck up the Qb position here in Washington. Smith can not carry an offense at all. He has no presence or big play ability to speak of. Now we're stuck with this noodle arm for the next few years. Also we have the most overrated o-line in the league. This is now two times where I've seen them get abused by subpar defenses. And this was a true test for the defense and they just got gashed.

You had two weeks to get ready and this is the best you can do? This does not look good Jay. Not good at all.

Ruhskins 10-08-2018 11:43 PM

So Jay Gruden benched Norman in the first series of the half to cool him off, but won't bench M. Nicholson who f'ed up in so many ways (in a game that a lot of players f'ed up).

Ivar the Boneless 10-08-2018 11:44 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;1202378]We really need to pay for a #1 receiver next season. I know we’re infatuated with scooping nobody’s for cheap out of the last chance bin and hoping they develop but we really need to spend money on a #1 that is ready and has NFL experience.

JNo hasn’t done squat.

Look into drafting a QB as well.

The Redskins offense don’t have a franchise “face” kind of player. Bunch of fucking warm bodies on the offense. Redskins Organization are what happen when your front office are a bunch of scared, cheap monkeys in suits. Anytime it’s time to spend money on a player everyone thinks back to the Haynesworth debacle and wants to lowball guys. Just fucking pay for good, proven players. I’m tired of watching replacements try to bandaid this team year in and year out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

A QB is a must. The Smith experiment will likely be over relatively soon, especially if the Danny does something sane for once and cans Gruden.

jamf 10-08-2018 11:44 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1202387]So Jay Gruden benched Norman in the first series of the half to cool him off, but won't bench M. Nicholson who f'ed up in so many ways (in a game that a lot of players f'ed up).[/quote]

Or bench guys who aren’t producing like Doctson

jamf 10-08-2018 11:46 PM

[quote=Ivar the Boneless;1202385]You said it better than I did Dynamite. I would actually draft 2 wideouts in the draft next year. Not both top picks, but a first rounder and some mid rounder, both with some height.[/quote]

I don’t trust the FO to draft the right guys.

SFREDSKIN 10-08-2018 11:49 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1202386]So who the fuck thought Smith was better than Cousins? Man they really know how to fuck up the Qb position here in Washington. Smith can not carry an offense at all. He has no presence or big play ability to speak of. Now we're stuck with this noodle arm for the next few years. Also we have the most overrated o-line in the league. This is now two times where I've seen them get abused by subpar defenses. And this was a true test for the defense and they just got gashed.

You had two weeks to get ready and this is the best you can do? This does not look good Jay. Not good at all.[/quote]

[url]http://www.thewarpath.net/showpost.php?p=1187165&postcount=134[/url]

Ivar the Boneless 10-08-2018 11:50 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1202386]So who the fuck thought Smith was better than Cousins? Man they really know how to fuck up the Qb position here in Washington. Smith can not carry an offense at all. He has no presence or big play ability to speak of. Now we're stuck with this noodle arm for the next few years. Also we have the most overrated o-line in the league. This is now two times where I've seen them get abused by subpar defenses. And this was a true test for the defense and they just got gashed.

You had two weeks to get ready and this is the best you can do? This does not look good Jay. Not good at all.[/quote]

Gruden is just a symptom of the bigger problem, mainly being both a stupid owner and FO. They went through so many decent HCs that nobody but those in over their head assistants will go for the job. Nobody that has any shred of coaching talent will want to come here, just to be jerked around and canned because of any lack of any control over their team. Knowing Dan, he will hire Rex Ryan.

Ruhskins 10-08-2018 11:51 PM

[quote=jamf;1202390]I don’t trust the FO to draft the right guys.[/quote]

To add to that, I don't trust our coaching staff with any players right now. They need to go.

skinsfan69 10-08-2018 11:54 PM

If we get behind the game is over.

SFREDSKIN 10-08-2018 11:56 PM

Josh Norman has to go next year, use the money on Scherff. Draft a QB, WR, CB, LG.

Ivar the Boneless 10-08-2018 11:59 PM

God, I can't believe that Gruden was smiling at the post game presser at all. You just got your ass kicked and were completely outcoached and outgunned as a result of that. I mean how can anyone care when these guys don't seem to care win or lose. If I messed up that bad on my job, that would probably mean I cost my company thousands of dollars in part claims and my ass would be out of there. These guys are all smiles, when a good CFB team could have smoked them.

Ivar the Boneless 10-09-2018 12:03 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1202395]Josh Norman has to go next year, use the money on Scherff. Draft a QB, WR, CB, LG.[/quote]

I think that is a no brainer, even for our FO. The guy was overrated in my opinion and did nothing to really deserve such a lofty contract in light of his performance with us. He was a product of the overall excellence of the Panther defense and not individually as great as hyped.

Ivar the Boneless 10-09-2018 12:05 AM

[quote=jamf;1202389]Or bench guys who aren’t producing like Doctson[/quote]

Is Doctson's contract up next season or after this season? I simply wouldn't resign him.

sdskinsfan2001 10-09-2018 12:22 AM

This team is still a goddamn embarrassment. What a bunch of fucking losers. And I'm dead sober, not 1 beer. Gruden is a fucking bum. That fucking guy couldn't get a dog excited about a lamb bone. Him and Manusky are perfect for each other. We still suck.

Win a game, lose to the sorry ass Colts. Win a game, have a bye week, and still get ass pounded on national tv yet again. We will never win shit with this loser coaching us. 9-7 was our magical season.