Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Time to Cut Doctson and Bring in Bryant (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64188)

5superbowls3wins 10-04-2018 11:12 AM

Time to Cut Doctson and Bring in Bryant

Why not? At least Bryant would stay healthy and produce. Doctson is made of glass and hasn’t done squat since being drafted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 10-04-2018 11:15 AM

Re: Time to Cut Doctson and Bring in Bryant

Before anyone gets on here and says hes crazy, he does have a solid point and dez wants to play in the nfce. Doc just isn't that guy... We suck at drafting wrs

MTK 10-04-2018 11:19 AM

Dez isn’t the answer

skinsfaninok 10-04-2018 11:26 AM

[quote=MTK;1201770]Dez isn’t the answer[/quote]

for long term no, but for the rest of the season? He cant be any worse as long as would not be a baby

Schneed10 10-04-2018 11:57 AM

Not sure I see a significant difference in Dez and Michael Floyd, ability-wise, at this point in their respective careers.

Chico23231 10-04-2018 12:03 PM

Dez could come in and produce more than Doc, but the not worth the headache. He isn't a team guy...he's me guy.

Pass

Ruhskins 10-04-2018 12:41 PM

I honestly do not care much what Doctson does, because right now he is the 5th or 6th best receiving option in the team. If he starts producing, great; if he doesn't, he is the 5th/6th receiving option on the team.

It sucks if he doesn't work out, because that's a wasted 1st round pick. But as long as the team is doing well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

sevier2 10-04-2018 01:08 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1201779]I honestly do not care much what Doctson does, because right now he is the 5th or 6th best receiving option in the team. If he starts producing, great; if he doesn't, he is the 5th/6th receiving option on the team.

It sucks if he doesn't work out, because that's a wasted 1st round pick. But as long as the team is doing well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.[/quote]

That is my thought as well. I just wanna see some Wins. I don't care who goes to the pro-bowl at the end of the year.

skinsfan69 10-04-2018 01:22 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1201779]I honestly do not care much what Doctson does, because right now he is the 5th or 6th best receiving option in the team. If he starts producing, great; if he doesn't, he is the 5th/6th receiving option on the team.

It sucks if he doesn't work out, because that's a wasted 1st round pick. But as long as the team is doing well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.[/quote]

This is how I feel. He is who he is at this point. But the problem is we're going to need production from the X wr at some point. We're not going to be able to run the ball every week. There will be games where we have to lean on the pass, especially against better defenses. Or there will be games where we're behind. This organization simply can not draft wr's.

skinsfan69 10-04-2018 01:23 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1201766]Why not? At least Bryant would stay healthy and produce. Doctson is made of glass and hasn’t done squat since being drafted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nobody wants to put up w/ the guy. That's why he's unemployed.

los panda 10-04-2018 03:50 PM

If I woke up tomorrow and this was the headline, meh.

Meks 10-04-2018 04:00 PM

i'll pass. some investments take a little longer to pay off. this would IMO show a real lack of patience for the coaching staff. If Doc isnt playing at the level you want move him down the depth chart. see what happens. I wouldnt cut him and add Dez, tho, no.

5superbowls3wins 10-04-2018 05:23 PM

Time to Cut Doctson and Bring in Bryant

There’s no risk at all I’ll bring him in on a veteran minimum prove it contract For one year. He either performs like Peterson has or he doesn’t and he’s a head case and we cut him, but anything is better than a useless wasted roster spot like Docs been

Our passing game has been trash and he’s one of the reasons why. We were relying on him to be a number one, and he clearly hasn’t been.

MTK 10-04-2018 05:26 PM

We have a good locker room, no need to risk that on a guy who would be a 4th or 5th receiving option at best

5superbowls3wins 10-04-2018 05:27 PM

Huh? When motivated and in the right position Dez can clearly be a number one and one of the most dominant receivers in the league