Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64440)

Warthog 09-10-2019 03:39 AM

Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

I always think the season is at least a partial success if we can beat Dallas. The Redskins showed they can play an elite team well - for half a game. If Gruden can keep the gas on, THE ENTIRE GAME, the Redskins can possibly win this. But make no mistake, Dallas is a good team. if Gruden mismanages this game, if Manusky can’t run this defense well the Redskins will lose again.

I just really wonder if Gruden can change his style with his HC career slowly circling the toilet bowl. What say you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrenchSkin 09-10-2019 06:16 AM

Re: Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

0 hope we win. Defense disappointed me, even during the 1st half, they moved the ball on us we just managed to get off the field, and then just bad discipline, blown coverage, missed tackles etc...

Pass protec and pass offense definitely is a good surprise, but running game still is a huge issue and I don't expect the passing game to carry the team to many wins. ..

First time ever I'm so down entering a season, more so after this weekend.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

CRedskinsRule 09-10-2019 06:45 AM

I don't think Dallas is as good as they looked. But that is probably just my redskins glasses looking at them.

I think we are as good as we looked the first part of the Philly game, but Gruden always takes several weeks to work out the kinks. His comment on the 1st depth chart of the preseason reflects the fact that he doesn't really start working things out till the season starts. It's a shame really.

Add all that in, subtract Allen from the DLine, and you come up with an 0-2 start, and Skins fans calling louder for Bruce Allens head on a stick, with JG's right behind

KI Skins Fan 09-10-2019 07:40 AM

I pick Dallas.

The thing that I'm going to hate most about this upcoming game is that there will probably be as many Cowboys fans in the stands as there are Redskins fans and they will cheer louder than we will. We no longer have a home field advantage.

FrenchSkin 09-10-2019 08:03 AM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;1229491]I pick Dallas.

The thing that I'm going to hate most about this upcoming game is that [B]there will probably be as many Cowboys fans in the stands as there are Redskins fans and they will cheer louder than we will. We no longer have a home field advantage.[/B][/quote]

Oh that's right, forgot that item in the "typical life of a Skins fan" package...

kct1975 09-10-2019 09:04 AM

Unfortunately I completely agree with everything already said here.

Unless the Redskins really come out totally on Fire [emoji91] I don't see them wining the game against the Cowboys.

The Defense, which was susposed to be one of the Redskins strengths looked very beatable, especially in the nightmare of the second half of the Philly game.

My only hope is that the Redskins don't get completely embarrassed and blown out of the stadium [emoji909]

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 09-10-2019 09:06 AM

Redskins are selling tix for Sunday’s game vs Dallas for as much as $760/ticket for club level ($190 for cheapest nosebleed seat after fees). Unlike last year, it appears to be a near sellout. Going to be biggest Cowboys invasion in history of stadium that‘s seen its fair share.

As for the game itself?

If the skins start 0-2 this thing could take a BIG nosedive.

Bears and Giants are both winnable games but starting 0-2 almost guarantees no playoffs in todays league

BaltimoreSkins 09-10-2019 09:27 AM

I never thought this was a playoff team so I see no need to panic going 0-2. I hate losing to Filthy and Dallass but both of those teams are better than us on paper. They could be 2-2 after four games. The thing I really hate to see is what the stadium will look like this weekend.

skinsfan69 09-10-2019 09:34 AM

It's really sad to see what has happened at Fed Ex. It's going to be 50% Cowboy fans. Snyder and Allen must be embarrassed when they see that shit.

Cowboys are flat out a better team and they should win the game.

BaltimoreSkins 09-10-2019 09:44 AM

Maybe even higher. When the Giants came to town in December last year with nothing to play for it was at least 25% Giants fans.

GridIron26 09-10-2019 09:45 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1229502]It's really sad to see what has happened at Fed Ex. It's going to be 50% Cowboy fans. Snyder and Allen must be embarrassed when they see that shit.

[B]Cowboys are flat out a better team and they should win the game[/B].[/quote]

Very true, but then this is a rivalry game and we have seen Redskins winning games when they shouldn't have.

Dallas win this one, 10-35.

KI Skins Fan 09-10-2019 10:08 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1229502]It's really sad to see what has happened at Fed Ex. It's going to be 50% Cowboy fans. [B]Snyder and Allen must be embarrassed when they see that shit.[/B]

Cowboys are flat out a better team and they should win the game.[/quote]

You poor naive soul, actually believing that those two greedy business people care about who buys their overpriced tickets. See post #7 for ticket prices. It's a big win for the Redskins [U]"off the field"[/U]. Woo- Hoo!

KI Skins Fan 09-10-2019 10:10 AM

[quote=GridIron26;1229505]Very true, but then [B]this is a rivalry game[/B] and we have seen Redskins winning games when they shouldn't have.

Dallas win this one, 10-35.[/quote]

Somebody please queue up Jethro Tull playing [I]Living in the Past[/I].

skinsfaninok 09-10-2019 10:12 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1229502]It's really sad to see what has happened at Fed Ex. It's going to be 50% Cowboy fans. Snyder and Allen must be embarrassed when they see that shit.

Cowboys are flat out a better team and they should win the game.[/quote]

I have zero faith in Jay against good teams, Dallas wins this 27-20

TheMalcolmConnection 09-10-2019 10:41 AM

Because the Redskins do shit like this, we somehow win. I have ZERO rhyme or reason and it SHOULDN'T happen, but that's the type of shit they do only to lay an egg against the Giants when they play them.