Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Buttery Males Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64892)

Chico23231 10-12-2021 10:44 AM

Re: The Buttery Males Thread

[quote=MTK;1295304]Apparently Snyder doesn't use email. Dude is like the modern day Paulie from Goodfellas.

[YT]dwo3mBHFqMk[/YT][/quote]

And Snyder is Paulie Walnuts trying to follow a conversation anyway

[YT]7h3CAeNvouw[/YT]

Flip phone too

Ruhskins 10-12-2021 10:46 AM

Hate to say this, but as much as I would like to see Snyder taken down, I'm sure he and Bruce are not dumb enough to put in an email what Gruden did. I mean that's beyond stupidity what Gruden said.

irish 10-12-2021 11:13 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1295313]This…such a fuckin trash heap. Jon Gruden could freely confide his shit character with his good buddy Bruce, the guy Snyder put in charge of the franchise. It’s just never ending. I’m sure Snyder has a statement ready to say he never knew this.[/quote]

Snyder knew about this the same way the Raiders knew and everyone chose to ignore it.

punch it in 10-12-2021 11:14 AM

[QUOTE=mooby;1295307]The league office is the one sifting through the 650k+ emails from the investigation.[/QUOTE]

Of course they are because they came to light. Doesn’t mean it was a planned assassination of Grudens career. He fucked up. He got caught.

mooby 10-12-2021 11:16 AM

[quote=punch it in;1295320]Of course they are because they came to light. Doesn’t mean it was a planned assassination of Grudens career. He fucked up. He got caught.[/quote]

He shit talked Roger Goodell and called him a f****t (unconfirmed), you thought The Rog was gonna let that slide? On top of everything else?

CrazyCanuck 10-12-2021 11:25 AM

This team... :smashfreak:

punch it in 10-12-2021 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=mooby;1295321]He shit talked Roger Goodell and called him a f****t (unconfirmed), you thought The Rog was gonna let that slide? On top of everything else?[/QUOTE]

I think the Rog is smiling from ear to ear but regardless of the past Goodell isn’t covering this up. Not for friends or enemies. Unless he doesn’t like his job either.

irish 10-12-2021 12:23 PM

This column unfortunately is all too true.

[url]https://wtop.com/sports-columns/2021/10/column-washington-football-is-dead-and-only-1-thing-can-bring-it-back/[/url]

mredskins 10-12-2021 12:24 PM

Ok i am idiot...

what does buttery males mean? or do i not want know

Chico23231 10-12-2021 12:45 PM

It’s never about football with this team

mooby 10-12-2021 12:55 PM

[quote=punch it in;1295326]I think the Rog is smiling from ear to ear but regardless of the past Goodell isn’t covering this up. Not for friends or enemies. Unless he doesn’t like his job either.[/quote]

I think Snyder and co. are being covered up - the investigation is over and the only result we got was a $10 million fine and an oral report. Aka a "they did bad but there are no specifics beyond what's already been reported."

I believe it's because there are plenty of people league wide that have plenty of things to hide and don't want this spreading. You think Jon Gruden and Bruce Allen were the only bad players in that conversation?

punch it in 10-12-2021 01:58 PM

On msnbc Peter King just threw Snyder right under the bus. Talking about how Snyder always goes unscathed. Blaming him for the culture. Frat boys harassing women club. Please let this gain fuckin traction.

punch it in 10-12-2021 02:02 PM

The Buttery Males Thread

[QUOTE=mooby;1295344]I think Snyder and co. are being covered up - the investigation is over and the only result we got was a $10 million fine and an oral report. Aka a "they did bad but there are no specifics beyond what's already been reported."

I believe it's because there are plenty of people league wide that have plenty of things to hide and don't want this spreading. You think Jon Gruden and Bruce Allen were the only bad players in that conversation?[/QUOTE]

Snyder votes for Goodell. Gruden doesn’t. Not saying nobody else should be in trouble but this isn’t a Gruden witch hunt. Thats all.

Is it a cover up for Dan? To an extent. But certainly this wasn’t all because Goodell wanted Gruden gone.

The shit came out and the little guys got fired and thevbig boys got their wrists slapped.

punch it in 10-12-2021 02:08 PM

Dan Snyder is a squirmy little heartless piece of trash. He is an embarrassment of a man and an owner. If we could get every single fan together to boycott games that would be fantastic.

SunnySide 10-12-2021 02:12 PM

I love the title to this thread ... but i dont get the reference. Can someone explain?