Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Updated REDSKINS ROOM (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=19794)

Joe Ribbs BBQ 09-14-2007 01:10 PM

Re: Updated REDSKINS ROOM

Very nice MAN CAVE

props go out, Im very impressed

luvstar99 09-14-2007 01:13 PM

link does't work.

Riggo44 09-14-2007 06:48 PM

WOW!! I love your room. Probably the best I've seen so far. You’re bar kicks ass, I’m jealous. Great job!:point: :biggthump :httr:

MPNRedskins 12-31-2007 03:26 PM

Nice room. I'm hoping to have a sports room in my house one day.

SteveR3d 01-11-2008 06:40 PM

Great looking room. Being to layout the unfinished basement and will use the Skins color theme... thanks for the great ideas!

cwboyh8ter 01-11-2008 07:21 PM

Sweet you really have some nice items!! Hail!!

Redskins Coach 05-28-2008 10:13 PM

Greetings 72 Skins. Thanks for your email. I love your room. Great job. Since you have been collecting autographs for a while, would you have any info on Vince Promuto, Dick Stanfel or Rusty Tillman? I have 55 of the 59 living Redskins that have signed my spear helmet. I'm missing Monk, Stanfel, Promuto and Tillman. I heard from my promoters that Monk is untouchable. I am so close to completing my collection.

Redskins Coach

72SKINS 05-29-2008 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=Redskins Coach;450423]Greetings 72 Skins. Thanks for your email. I love your room. Great job. Since you have been collecting autographs for a while, would you have any info on Vince Promuto, Dick Stanfel or Rusty Tillman? I have 55 of the 59 living Redskins that have signed my spear helmet. I'm missing Monk, Stanfel, Promuto and Tillman. I heard from my promoters that Monk is untouchable. I am so close to completing my collection.

Redskins Coach[/QUOTE]

thanks for the compliments Redskins Coach,

I sent you a PM check it and will get back to you...

HTTR !!!

skinsnut 05-29-2008 04:16 PM

Wow....really nice room...I had one once.....then I had kids.....oh, sweet memories.

anyways...I'd recommend actual gold trim at the tops of the walls, it would really make the burgundy stand out and scream REDSKINS ROOM

Really awesome....the bar adds another dimension too.
You lucky bastard!

Boston Brave 05-29-2008 11:03 PM

Looks good, if you ever update may want to consider adding a "Fat Head" wall poster, probably the one with the Redskins helmet.

72SKINS 05-30-2008 05:57 AM

[QUOTE=skinsnut;450514]Wow....really nice room...I had one once.....then I had kids.....oh, sweet memories.

anyways...I'd recommend actual gold trim at the tops of the walls, it would really make the burgundy stand out and scream REDSKINS ROOM

Really awesome....the bar adds another dimension too.
You lucky bastard![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment !!

Chaos47 05-30-2008 08:08 AM

That is one of the best looking Redskins rooms I have seen

Bubba305-ST21- 05-30-2008 08:35 AM

sick man... i would get an seanT pic up there though

72SKINS 05-30-2008 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=Bubba305-ST21-;450547]sick man... i would get an seanT pic up there though[/QUOTE]

Yes I have been looking for a good one to put up.. I mostly stick with the older players that played their careers here.. I am a big fan of "The Over the Hill Gang".

Thanks for the compliments !!

HTTR !!!

72SKINS 10-27-2008 12:44 PM

Re: Updated REDSKINS ROOM (last chance to see it)

Well everyone I am very sad to sat this is the last chance to see my REDSKINS room as it now stands.. Unfortunately after 15 years of marriage my wife decided that she has had enough and asked me to move out.. I will be packing up my room this week and might be looking to get rid of some stuff.. so if anyone is interested drop me a line.....

Thanks for all your compliments on it and hopefully in the next few years i will have another........