Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Scalp the cowdicks game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64239)

doughtydoubter 11-22-2018 08:15 PM

Re: Scalp the cowdicks game thread

[quote=DynamiteRave;1209210]Smith isn’t going to save this team we are also woefully lacking on WRs to make this team even borderline competitive. He is just a bandaid covering a gaping maw of a wound at the QB position and WR is another giant wound. We need both. Badly. Quinn is doing the best he can and Doctson is a #2 not a #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You are absolutely right. But I think we have painted ourselves into a bad spot with the $$$$ I can't see any light

SFREDSKIN 11-22-2018 08:53 PM

[quote=httr198020;1209200]Bruce and Jay are responsible for this barely average football team. I'm not interested in this team until both of these guys are replaced.[/quote]

Try playing missing 2 WR, 2 OG, 2 RB, QB and see what u can do?

punch it in 11-22-2018 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=REDSKINS4ever;1209194]This is what this game showed me: there's no winning without 6 starters on offense....do any of my fellow Redskins brethren think we would have lost this game if we had Alex Smith, Jamison Crowder, Paul Richardson, Chris Thompson, Brandon Sherff, & Shawn Lavou ? I seriously doubt it...a group of back ups mixed with some starters will ALWAYS fail.....

....the Redskins will be lucky to conclude at 8-8.....we just don't have our fire power....we are far below full strength.....[/QUOTE]

Crowder Scherff and CT are difference makers. Colt is obviously more of a gun slinger. Which is good and bad but give the guy a god damned practice snap to get ready. Smith has had a decade of starts and was just as effective. P bitch is useless. And mentioning lavaou being out as a reason we lost is a ban-able offense. Lol.

doughtydoubter 11-22-2018 10:06 PM

[To QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1209244]Try playing missing 2 WR, 2 OG, 2 RB, QB and see what u can do?[/QUOTE]

I have to give jay alot of props for enduring. But I can't give Bruce a pass. Those 2 wrs are marginal at best, lavaeu is a joke and has been. The rbs are not world beaters. We need to do a better job in finding better players that can get us?past this slump. Players that elevate the play of those around them.

SFREDSKIN 11-22-2018 10:12 PM

[quote=doughtydoubter;1209264][To QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1209244]Try playing missing 2 WR, 2 OG, 2 RB, QB and see what u can do?[/quote]

I have to give jay alot of props for enduring. But I can't give Bruce a pass. Those 2 wrs are marginal at best, lavaeu is a joke and has been. The rbs are not world beaters. We need to do a better job in finding better players that can get us?past this slump. Players that elevate the play of those around them.[/QUOTE]

How about Guice? Doctson is coming around, Quinn looks promising.

doughtydoubter 11-22-2018 10:15 PM

Guice may turn out to be great but when we are getting excited about a player that can't even break 100 yards while others are putting up almost 200. That's mediocrity. I like Quinn. But we need great