Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Put the plows away..skins dolphins post game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64479)

Back2RFK 10-14-2019 09:54 AM

Re: Put the plows away..skins dolphins post game thread

[quote=skinsfan69;1234264]This might be the worst Redskin team that I can remember. This team, Ritchie's lone year and Norv's first year. All 3 are comparable. Had the Dolphins started Fitz we lose. Miami is trying to lose games. This Redskin team could have very easily lost the game had Miami not tanked the call on the 2 point conversion. That was so obvious it wasn't even funny. We have a 35 year old rb and sit the 15th overall pick for scrubs.

I'm calling it now, the 49ers run for 200 next week.[/quote]

If they were trying to tank why did they bring in a more experience QB that actually got them back in the game?

skinsfaninok 10-14-2019 09:56 AM

Dunbar had another outstanding game, 93 Coverage grade, he's becoming a CB1

GridIron26 10-14-2019 10:26 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1234288]Dunbar had another outstanding game, 93 Coverage grade, he's becoming a CB1[/quote]

Hopefully we will be able to extend him soon enough

Ruhskins 10-14-2019 10:42 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1234288]Dunbar had another outstanding game, 93 Coverage grade, he's becoming a CB1[/quote]

Dunbar is our CB1.

jamf 10-14-2019 10:47 AM

OK gentlemen, you need to slow your roll on Dunbar.
I love the guy and he is clearly our best corner but who did he cover yesterday?
He is a good Corner who shutdown a bunch of JAGs.
If he can play the same way against Amari Cooper and Thielen/Diggs then he deserves the hype and contract extension.

Norman on the other hand, Yikes man. I've been a big supporter of him but he got whooped by nobodies, Unacceptable.

SFREDSKIN 10-14-2019 10:55 AM

Fuck Norman, he can go Pamplona, Spain and get run over by a bull.

Meks 10-14-2019 11:26 AM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;1234279]Manusky is still such a HUGE issue. Playing 20 yards off down a touchdown?! He is worse than Barry.[/quote]

He needed to be fired before, or with Jay. He sucks horribly. I wish Gw would come back. Browns fucked up letting him go.

skinsfan69 10-14-2019 11:36 AM

[quote=jamf;1234293]OK gentlemen, you need to slow your roll on Dunbar.
I love the guy and he is clearly our best corner but who did he cover yesterday?
He is a good Corner who shutdown a bunch of JAGs.
If he can play the same way against Amari Cooper and Thielen/Diggs then he deserves the hype and contract extension.

Norman on the other hand, Yikes man. I've been a big supporter of him but he got whooped by nobodies, Unacceptable.[/quote]

Exactly, I didn't see Dunbar shutting down Edelman last week. He's w/out a doubt an NFL corner, but to me an average one. He's the best of a bad bunch.

Chico23231 10-14-2019 11:46 AM

Naw Quentin Dunbar is solid...it obvious in the game plan that opposing coordinators are going after josh Norman. Norman looks done.

Couple other guys who have played well is Trayvon Hester and Shaun Hamilton. More Hamilton and less Holcomb.

Also, Fabian Moreau is trash, Jimmy Moreland should be getting nickel snaps over him.

Less Trey Quinn and more Cam Sims jr too.

jamf 10-14-2019 11:59 AM

Why is Quinn returning punts?
Small Sims seems to have some playmaking ability and is already returning kickoffs.

Meks 10-14-2019 12:31 PM

quinn stinks. so does richardson.

skinsfaninok 10-14-2019 12:41 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1234301]Naw Quentin Dunbar is solid...it obvious in the game plan that opposing coordinators are going after josh Norman. Norman looks done.

Couple other guys who have played well is Trayvon Hester and Shaun Hamilton. More Hamilton and less Holcomb.

Also, Fabian Moreau is trash, Jimmy Moreland should be getting nickel snaps over him.

Less Trey Quinn and more Cam Sims jr too.[/quote]

Not impressed with Quinn, even on tape he's not getting open like we all hoped. He is no Cole Beasley at all

skinsfan69 10-14-2019 01:00 PM

Quinn is another Gruden guy. Gruden wanted to draft him in like the 5th round. No way in hell is Quinn better than Crowder.

The kid from Kansas #15 needs to be in the slot. I just feel like a better staff would find way to throw him the ball in space, instead of just using him as a reverse guy.

FrenchSkin 10-14-2019 01:03 PM

Don't ask me why, but I watched that game twice.

How Manusky still has a job is an enigma to me. Promote anybody, a young motivated guy that might bring a spark. Because [I][U]this defense is playing well below its' roster talent[/U][/I].

We should have lost that game. We were [U][I]one decent playcall away from losing it[/I][/U].

We're gonna get demolished 3 weeks in a row. [I][U]The Bills Dline is going to [B]DESTROY [/B]who ever plays QB for us in week 9.[/U][/I]

1-15, mark it down.

GridIron26 10-14-2019 01:19 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1234301]Naw Quentin Dunbar is solid...it obvious in the game plan that opposing coordinators are going after josh Norman. Norman looks done.

Less Trey Quinn and more Cam Sims jr too.[/quote]

Dunbar played well last year before the nerve injury. Dunbar is getting better as time goes by although, I'm not saying that he will become a shutdown CB but he definitely is a player Redskins should keep, either as #1 or #2 CB.