Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pacman Jones Suspended for Four Games (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=25988)

johnerotten 10-14-2008 03:42 PM

Re: Pacman Jones Suspended for Four Games

did anybody get the feeling if jj would have made the extra effort and suspended pacman on his own,the league would'nt have suspended him?

MTK 10-14-2008 03:44 PM

I think this was out of JJ's hand. It's bigger than a team issue considering his history.

SouperMeister 10-14-2008 03:49 PM

Thank God the Titans drafted this turd and allowed Carlos Rogers to fall to us. Carlos seems to have turned the corner, and will be a much better player than Pacman without any of the baggage.

Between the suspension and Terrence Newman's sports hernia, I can't wait to see them try to cover our WR's in the rematch next month.

hesscl34 10-14-2008 03:55 PM

This is just NOT a good week for Dallass... ha ha ha ha!!!!

Darrell_Green_28 10-14-2008 03:56 PM

Why does he seem to always get another chance? You would think the Commish would say "No need to review it anymore, you had many chances to redeem yourself and failed. So look for another career."

skinsfan_nn 10-14-2008 04:06 PM

This clown will never learn. PACTIRD THE RETARD=LIFETIME BAN FROM NFL :doh:

Twilbert07 10-14-2008 04:30 PM

Did y'all see Portis' comments on the situation:

Clinton Portis's weekly appearance on ESPN 980's John Thompson Show yielded plenty of interesting nuggets about Shaun Alexander's imminent arrival, Portis's offseason change-of-mindset and his comments about focus from last Sunday (taken out of context, apparently). But he saved his most quotable moment for the last question, about Pacman Jones's suspension.

Portis hadn't heard about the suspension before Thompson asked him about it. And as he did, rather unfortunately, two years ago, Portis at least partially sympathized with the player.

"I really think that situation man probably was blown out of proportion, I really do," Portis said of the Pacman fight. "And I think it might have just been somebody watching and seen the altercation and it wasn't nothing that couldn't be handled amongst men, you know? Bodyguard or no bodyguard, if you're around somebody constantly, tempers gonna flare. As men you exchange words.

"Me and Brian [Mitchell] exchanged words...the same way our conversation all of the sudden flared up everywhere, and it was like me and him had a karate match and we were face-to-face and I pushed him. You know, it's gonna come out to the outside world as something different than what really happened.

"And I think with Pacman, to come back, to really have this opportunity was a golden opportunity for him, and all of the sudden it's been taken away by the outside world. And now you're under such a tight microscope that you can't fall, or you can't have a disagreement with a grown man. You know, I could see if it was pistol play or if he strangled him or choked him out while he was driving, but you know, if it's man-to-man and we bump chests and push each other, you know, I don't think that's an altercation worth taking football away from him. But, you know, wrong place wrong time is all I can say."

johnerotten 10-14-2008 04:35 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;489816]I think this was out of JJ's hand. It's bigger than a team issue considering his history.[/quote]

you are right my friend.after watching the JJ interview on the nfl network,he understood that the problem was'nt his,it was the league's. if the cowboys release him flat out,is he an all out free agent and the titans get nothing or what?

artmonkforhallofamein07 10-14-2008 04:37 PM

Good for him. Why to go dumbass. The fuse has been lit. RW coming to Little D has just shortned the wick.

birdz4gibbs 10-14-2008 04:42 PM

man i,ve seen better the the arcade game pacman..you get in less trouble..

this trade will help but we will see.our next meeting with the boyz should be interesting to see.

SFREDSKIN 10-14-2008 04:56 PM

If it's only a 4 game suspension does the bye week before we play them count as a suspension week or will he miss the game against us?

Takeuon 10-14-2008 04:57 PM

[quote=johnerotten;489810]so did deion sanders who said he was with pacman the whole time and he was'nt drinking alcohol.looks like not only is deion an asshole,he's a liar too.[/quote]

Are you kidding? I never even heard that? If that's the case Deion truly is a D-bag! I hope someone calls his ass out.

wilsowilso 10-14-2008 05:10 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;489866]If it's only a 4 game suspension does the bye week before we play them count as a suspension week or will he miss the game against us?[/quote]

He is out against us.

warpath361 10-14-2008 05:25 PM

i wanted romo to play against the skins so j. taylor,a.carter and the whole line could ripp him apart

TheSmurfs22 10-14-2008 05:26 PM

He is such a dumbass.