Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64492)

CRedskinsRule 10-24-2019 11:09 PM

Re: Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1235457]He received starter reps this week and last week. He's not ready by a long shot, if you ask me.[/QUOTE]Maybe he received one day of starter reps, but give him the full week plus and don't look back. Others are doing it even when Jones threw 3 INT and they keep him in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

NC_Skins 10-24-2019 11:09 PM

It should be embarrassing to those assholes that the Nationals scored more runs (12) than they could points.

PorkSkins 10-24-2019 11:09 PM

[quote=punch it in;1235446]If you were relying on Keenum to win this game you were also relying on Amelia Earhardt to fly in some unicorns to play with during the victory parade. Keenum is terrible. Not saying he isnít more capable than Haskins at this point but he wasnít winning this game either.[/quote]

I'm not relying on anyone, but I know we were in good position coming out of the half.

Keenum is extremely mediocre, IMO. But I personally had no confidence once Keenum didn't come out in the 3rd quarter.

punch it in 10-24-2019 11:11 PM

[QUOTE=calia;1235455]Iíve been watching since 1973. Name a team that is worse. Seriously. Unclear when we will score another TD for crying out loud.

But hey, we beat the spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If not for the lucky run by sims against the pats we would be going on 17 quarters without one. Im not counting the Dolphins game because they are stupid bad. Like us.

PorkSkins 10-24-2019 11:13 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1235464]Maybe he received one day of starter reps, but give him the full week plus and don't look back. Others are doing it even when Jones threw 3 INT and they keep him in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Jones, who hasn't particularly look good outside of one game, is further along than Haskins. So, that tells you how far off Haskins is from being ready.

I don't think he's ready to play due to his mechanics and the game seems too fast for him.

Chief X_Phackter 10-24-2019 11:24 PM

I guess I don't see the same trash effort and terrible play that some of you do. I thought it was a pretty good effort, they just needed a QB that can play football at the NFL level. They were squarely in the game until Haskins came in and went 3/5 for 33 yards and an INT for the 2nd half. If Keenum finishes the game I think they had a good chance to pull the upset. You can't expect the defense to stop them over and over and over, while the offense turns the ball over or goes 3 and out every time. The D was gassed by the 4th quarter, which is why the Vikings were able to close it out.

PorkSkins 10-24-2019 11:27 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1235471]I guess I don't see the same trash effort and terrible play that some of you do. I thought it was a pretty good effort, they just needed a QB that can play football at the NFL level. They were squarely in the game until Haskins came in and went 3/5 for 33 yards and an INT for the 2nd half. If Keenum finishes the game I think they had a good chance to pull the upset. You can't expect the defense to stop them over and over and over, while the offense turns the ball over or goes 3 and out every time. The D was gassed by the 4th quarter, which is why the Vikings were able to close it out.[/quote]

That's how I viewed it for most part, too. I also think we need better play calling and creativity when we're inside the red zone.

Chief X_Phackter 10-24-2019 11:27 PM

I think the Redskins offense possessed the ball for less than 8 minutes of the second half, compared to more than 22 for the Vikings. No defense can hold up under those circumstances.

Meks 10-24-2019 11:34 PM

Callahan already - if case is healthy he will start

Chief X_Phackter 10-24-2019 11:45 PM

[quote=Meks;1235475]Callahan already - if case is healthy he will start[/quote]

As he should.

Meks 10-25-2019 12:34 AM

I just don't see the point anymore, of any of it really. This last stretch of the season should be telling you who is gonna be in your team next year, and Haskins should be one of those guys proving he at least has the potential to be your qb. At 1-8 I just don't care anymore and I'd rather be in the know about Haskins than just bank on shit like this FO always does out of ego.

Meant 1-7 and but again, I don't see the point anymore so who cares typo or not.

kct1975 10-25-2019 08:12 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1235317]The passion, the yelling and screaming and cursing is now for the Nats games. I probably won't say one word during this game.[/QUOTE]You described me perfectly!

The other night I was cursing and cheering for the Nats.

Last night I only watched a few minutes of the game, and the whole time I watched the game, I didn't mutter a word about the game, other than to mention the current score to my Father In-Law and say that it looked like the Redskins were going lose again.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Chico23231 10-25-2019 08:19 AM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1235471]I guess I don't see the same trash effort and terrible play that some of you do. I thought it was a pretty good effort, they just needed a QB that can play football at the NFL level. They were squarely in the game until Haskins came in and went 3/5 for 33 yards and an INT for the 2nd half. If Keenum finishes the game I think they had a good chance to pull the upset. [B]You can't expect the defense to stop them over and over and over, while the offense turns the ball over or goes 3 and out every time. The D was gassed by the 4th quarter[/B], which is why the Vikings were able to close it out.[/quote]

this is the story of the season.

CRedskinsRule 10-25-2019 08:20 AM

[QUOTE=Meks;1235475]Callahan already - if case is healthy he will start[/QUOTE]He also said Haskins is over Colt and that seems like the order it should have been at the start of the season

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

gibbsrcnfan 10-25-2019 09:41 AM

[quote=FWD Skins;1235420]They definitely suck less now that dumb face Gruden is gone. But it will never get better until the rot from the top is gone.[/quote]

nuff said the rot that just sticks around.

.shit stinks its disgusting