Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64506)

SolidSnake84 11-14-2019 07:41 PM

Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

[url]https://heavy.com/sports/2019/11/montae-nicholson-woman-death-investigation-overdose/[/url]

This broke about 25 minutes ago. Not good.

skinsfaninok 11-14-2019 07:44 PM

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

he sucks and apparently sucks as a human too. Cut this POS

mooby 11-14-2019 08:52 PM

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Def not good but unless he supplied her I'm not seeing anything out of this that implicates him.

I'd still move on from him, but that's because I don't think he's a good safety.

Schneed10 11-15-2019 07:55 AM

[quote=mooby;1236790]Def not good but unless he supplied her I'm not seeing anything out of this that implicates him.

I'd still move on from him, but that's because I don't think he's a good safety.[/quote]

Implication of a crime is not the issue. If this story is true he's a very, very low character human being. Don't think you end up with a winning culture with guys like this on the team.

On top of it he's just not very good. Should be released.

kct1975 11-15-2019 08:11 AM

Drop Him From the Team

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Chico23231 11-15-2019 08:33 AM

[quote=Schneed10;1236800]Implication of a crime is not the issue. [B]If this story is true he's a very, very low character human being. Don't think you end up with a winning culture with guys like this on the team[/B].

On top of it he's just not very good. Should be released.[/quote]

this...on the bye week shows his priorities. I think release is the right message here.

Buffalo Bob 11-15-2019 08:46 AM

[quote=Schneed10;1236800]Implication of a crime is not the issue. If this story is true he's a very, very low character human being. Don't think you end up with a winning culture with guys like this on the team.

[quote=Chico23231;1236804][B]this...on the bye week shows his priorities.[/B] I think release is the right message here.[/quote]

It wasn't the bye week, she was dropped off early Thursday morning, the 14th.

Get rid of this dude, up all hours of the night in the middle of a game week with someone high on drugs?

FrenchSkin 11-15-2019 09:01 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1236804]this...[B]on the bye week shows his priorities[/B]. I think release is the right message here.[/quote]

Agreed. Even in if he may have done nothing wrong, how you end up in a party where people OD in the middle of a football season is beyond me.

I'd force [I][U]these[/U][/I] guys to a freaking buddhist retreat during the season. Training, meditation, work out, meditation, cup of tea, sleep, meditation, film session, cup of tea, game, meditation, sleep. FFS...

(EDIT)

SFREDSKIN 11-15-2019 09:42 AM

Guilty or not fuck him, get rid of him. On a different note, Myles Garrett should be thrown out of the NFL for attacking with a helmet.

[url]https://twitter.com/notsctop10plays/status/1195200292482174976?s=21[/url]

mooby 11-15-2019 09:54 AM

[quote=Schneed10;1236800]Implication of a crime is not the issue. If this story is true [B]he's a very, very low character human being[/B]. Don't think you end up with a winning culture with guys like this on the team.

I agree, however it's clear character is not a priority when you bring in guys like Reuben Foster almost immediately after they're cut from their last organization for acting like dumbasses.

mooby 11-15-2019 09:54 AM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1236807]Agreed. Even in if he may have done nothing wrong, how you end up in a party where people OD in the middle of a football season is beyond me.

I'd force this guys to a freaking buddhist retreat during the season. Training, meditation, work out, meditation, cup of tea, sleep, meditation, film session, cup of tea, game, meditation, sleep. FFS...[/quote]

That's too much work. Let's just cut him.

GridIron26 11-15-2019 09:59 AM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1236807]Agreed. Even in if he may have done nothing wrong, how you end up in a party where people OD in the middle of a football season is beyond me.

[B]I'd force this guys to a freaking buddhist retreat during the season. Training, meditation, work out, meditation, cup of tea, sleep, meditation, film session, cup of tea, game, meditation, sleep. FFS..[/B].[/quote]

It might be worthwhile if Nicholson is a great player but he is not.. At this point, there is no reason why Redskins should not release him.

FrenchSkin 11-15-2019 09:59 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1236808]Guilty or not fuck him, get rid of him. On a different note, Myles Garrett should be thrown out of the NFL for attacking with a helmet.

[url]https://twitter.com/notsctop10plays/status/1195200292482174976?s=21[/url][/quote]

Yeah that was unacceptable, and I hope the steelers players that retaliated only get fined, not suspended.

FrenchSkin 11-15-2019 10:00 AM

[quote=GridIron26;1236812]It might be worthwhile if Nicholson is a great player but he is not.. At this point, there is no reason why Redskins should not release him.[/quote]

Woops, english typo there, I meant "these guys"... How players end up in those kind of situation in season amazes me...

Schneed10 11-15-2019 10:01 AM

[quote=mooby;1236810]I agree, however it's clear character is not a priority when you bring in guys like Reuben Foster almost immediately after they're cut from their last organization for acting like dumbasses.[/quote]

I think the facts around Reuben Foster and the domestic violence stuff are debatable. That's not the only knuckleheaded shit the guy is done, so fair point by you.

I think if there's a sign that guys are doing things in your organization that show they're not prioritizing football during the season, then they need to go.