Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The long overdue nail in the coffin for Brunell.. (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=19341)

Redskins_P 08-18-2007 10:50 PM

Re: The long overdue nail in the coffin for Brunell..

I still don't get what the point of this thread was????

skinsguy 08-18-2007 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;341131]I "love" how there was an apparent need to throw religion into the discussion at the start of this thread.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! But, somehow, it must have something to do with football, right? (tic):stop:

skinsguy 08-18-2007 11:12 PM

By the way, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Mark Brunell's arm. I thought his passes were pretty good tonight.

jsarno 08-18-2007 11:13 PM

[QUOTE=Grim21Reaper;341098]Thank you Gibbs for putting the bible on the back burner and doing the right thing for the team.

Bye bye Brunell. You were adequate for one out of 3 seasons but it is time to hang them up. Collins has displayed enough for me to forget that you were ever here.[/QUOTE]

By the sound of this thread / post, it appears that Gibbs cut Brunell.
I do not for the life of me understand this thread other than to bash Brunell. Hate him all you want, we have no other option, so stop bitchin and start supportin.

DynamiteRave 08-18-2007 11:14 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;341131]I "love" how there was an apparent need to throw religion into the discussion at the start of this thread.[/quote]

Cause people seem to think the only reason Brunell is sticking around is because Gibbs and Brunell are Bible buddies.

But religion aside, Brunell's good days are well and gone.

Dude needs to save face and hang it up soon. Before people remember the sucky Brunell and not the Brunell who was in his prime.

For now though he needs to get axed. Collins is a solid 2nd string and the Skins can start grooming Palmer in a 3rd string spot.

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-18-2007 11:14 PM

NO he cost us the gamr today he sucks Collins is better he sucks FUCK BRUNELL GET HIS ASS OUT OF THERE. WE were in fucking field goal range.

DynamiteRave 08-18-2007 11:16 PM

I can already see this thread getting locked. lol

RMSkins 08-18-2007 11:16 PM

Brunell looked absolutely horrible, he did have one nice pass to the Steelers CB, but he dropped the ball.

skinsguy 08-18-2007 11:16 PM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;341140]NO he cost us the gamr today he sucks Collins is better he sucks FUCK BRUNELL GET HIS ASS OUT OF THERE. WE were in fucking field goal range.[/QUOTE]

That's absolutely untrue.

skinsguy 08-18-2007 11:18 PM

[QUOTE=RMSkins;341143]Brunell looked absolutely horrible, he did have one nice pass to the Steelers CB, but he dropped the ball.[/QUOTE]

Did you actually watch the game?

Redskins_P 08-18-2007 11:18 PM

[QUOTE=EARTHQUAKE2689;341140]NO he cost us the gamr today he sucks Collins is better he sucks FUCK BRUNELL GET HIS ASS OUT OF THERE. WE were in fucking field goal range.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're joking. He got us in field goal range and the last interception wasn't his fault. Dude should've caught that.

Brunell gave us a chance to win today.

GTripp0012 08-18-2007 11:21 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;341139]Cause people seem to think the only reason Brunell is sticking around is because Gibbs and Brunell are Bible buddies.

But religion aside, Brunell's good days are well and gone.

Dude needs to save face and hang it up soon. Before people remember the sucky Brunell and not the Brunell who was in his prime.

For now though he needs to get axed. Collins is a solid 2nd string and the Skins can start grooming Palmer in a 3rd string spot.[/quote]Collins is not a good second stringer. When playing with second and third teamers, everything gets skewed because theres about fifty extra variables that won't be there when only the first teamers are playing midseason.

If Brunell can't be relied on (as if he becomes Trent Green circa 2006), we pretty much have nothing behind Campbell.

I'm glad that Collins is having a good preseason, but come three weeks from now, no one will remember/care what he did in the preseason.

DynamiteRave 08-18-2007 11:21 PM

[quote=Redskins_P;341147]I hope you're joking. He got us in field goal range and the last interception wasn't his fault. Dude should've caught that.

Brunell gave us a chance to win today.[/quote]

Chances don't win games though.

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-18-2007 11:23 PM

Like I said F^^K Brunell I dont care where he got us if he throws a pick

skinsguy 08-18-2007 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;341151]Chances don't win games though.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make any sense. so, no chances win games?