Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Debating with the enemy (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Republican nominee for President (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=62592)

Chico23231 08-06-2015 09:30 PM

Republican nominee for President

What the hell is Trump talking about during this debate? Does he seriously think the Mexican government is funneling criminals across the border?

Wtf

MTK 08-06-2015 09:45 PM

Re: Republican nominee for President

This debate is pure comedy genius

Hog1 08-06-2015 10:33 PM

Which Cartel (ehrrr Gov't official) would you speak to about border control......

Chico23231 08-07-2015 06:15 AM

Thought Rubio, kasich, Carson did well. Thought Christy was actually decent

Hog1 08-07-2015 07:56 AM

Rubio is fast on his feet no doubt.
Don't know much about Kasich, but my father in law is an Ohio....an. Ill talk to him. Christy is the New Jersey guy?....not for me
Love to get Dr. Ben in there somewhere, not sure about CIC.....
Trump has some things to say. He is totally changing the complexion of this stuff. Rubio gets award for the best joke of the night....
Like some things the dude from Texas said as well, just need to see some more of him......It will be fun...
Ted Cruz is Texas guy
Sorry I could not see Fiorina in the 5 pm, but will be watching

MTK 08-07-2015 10:43 AM

We need to build a wall.

Brilliant stuff.

Chico23231 08-07-2015 10:48 AM

[quote=Mattyk;1115913]We need to build a wall.

Brilliant stuff.[/quote]

His quotes are just laughable...I like how Megan Kelly brought up trump true opinion of women.

MTK 08-07-2015 11:04 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1115915]His quotes are just laughable...I like how Megan Kelly brought up trump true opinion of women.[/quote]

And he doubled down no less, what a moron. How he thinks he will get any significant support from minorities or women with his caveman thinking is beyond me.

over the mountain 08-07-2015 11:45 AM

I watched bits of it.

I saw the Christie v Paul playground squabble. Paul was clearly being a disruptive jerk by jumping in but he scored some zinger points. transcribing best I can remember:

Paul - "I know you gave Obama a big hug, go on and give him another one."

Christie - "the hugs I remember were from the families of 9-11".

Bush league by Paul since the hug he was probably referring to was when Obama and Christie worked together after Hurricane Sandy. At the time, Christie was doing right for his people and both he and Obama were praised for putting bi-partisanship aside to work together for the american people.

VERY VERY bush league by Christie to unnecessarily invoke 9-11. 9-11 should not be dragged out to be used in such a manner. if Christie had talked about Hurricane Sandy, he would have been on point but Paul got him flustered and Christie fell back to a cheap dirty trick.

Chico23231 08-07-2015 12:35 PM

One guy im def not voting for is Jeb Bush. Just no way in hell id every vote for him

Hog1 08-07-2015 12:44 PM

Based on what has been seen, not sure if Trump can be electable at this point. Make no mistake, he has......already changed for the better, the outcome of the upcoming election. He is forcing through his brash PC< style life-long politicians and hucksters to address issues they normally would not. Some of his statements are already being subjected to the....usual ridiculous scrutiny. His lack of PC is refreshing and in general he has been right with his stance on issues
AND God almighty among us is not ready to go full on [B]Pellet gun in the movie theater[/B] if we had to sustain much more of the Obama debacle......and embarrassment?

MTK 08-07-2015 12:44 PM

Honestly I'm having a hard time seeing a viable candidate that can challenge the dems.

Christie was definitely an ass for pulling the 911 card.

Hog1 08-07-2015 12:45 PM

You jest?????

MTK 08-07-2015 12:49 PM

I think there's a fine line between telling it like it is and just being an ignorant bigoted asshole, which I think Trump definitely is.

MTK 08-07-2015 01:07 PM

Much like in football when you have 2 QBs you really have none, when you have 17 candidates or whatever they're up to now, they really don't have one.