Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   We Want Dallas (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64233)

Back2RFK 11-19-2018 09:57 AM

We Want Dallas, We Want Dallas

Its Dallas week and we need to win this game. Its not that hard you stop Zek like we did last game and we should win. Colt beat Dallas several years back so that should help boost his confidence.

CRedskinsRule 11-19-2018 10:07 AM

Re: We Want Dallas

Dallas hasn't beaten a team with a winning record.
They haven't had a 3 game win streak all year.

Our D is going to play lights out, knowing that our offense is undergoing a shift.
Our O will be different than the last time we played them.

It's a division game and anything can happen, but we [U][B]should[/B][/U] win by a 3-6 point margin.

HTTR!!!

skinsfaninok 11-19-2018 10:11 AM

We play better on the road, plus this game will be like a "Home game" for us , when I Went there a few years ago for the game , the amount of skins fans there was insane. I think our offense will be a little better with Colt only because he knows the system, the big Q is will Colt make the "Oh shit" throws that cost us the game.

skinsfaninok 11-19-2018 10:18 AM

Dallas is a 7 point favorite right now in Vegas.

MTK 11-19-2018 10:19 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1208295]Dallas is a 7 point favorite right now in Vegas.[/quote]

I might have to get in on that action, 7 points is ridiculous

SFREDSKIN 11-19-2018 10:19 AM

The D needs to step it against up the run, been bad the last 2-3 weeks. Also, 3rd down conversion by the opposition has been atrocious, need to fix both if we are to win.

skinsfaninok 11-19-2018 10:22 AM

[quote=MTK;1208296]I might have to get in on that action, 7 points is ridiculous[/quote]

I agree, I dont see any chance this game is a win of more than 4 for either team

skinsfaninok 11-19-2018 10:23 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1208298]The D needs to step it against up the run, been bad the last 2-3 weeks. Also, 3rd down conversion by the opposition has been atrocious, need to fix both if we are to win.[/quote]

Jon Allen has disappeared , if he is going to be a top 10 DE he has to stay consistent. We need the big uglys on both sides to play well or we will lose

skinsfaninok 11-19-2018 10:28 AM

Dallass is 0-5 this year against teams .500 or better and 5-0 against teams under.

That is all u need to know

Back2RFK 11-19-2018 10:31 AM

All of my Dallas friends are talking smack because they won yesterday. Only fans I know that craw out of their hole only after a win.

Tennskinsfan 11-19-2018 10:43 AM

I’m pretty excited for this game. It has BIG implications for the division race, Colt has experience in Dallas to hopefully give him some confidence going in and a short week for Dallas to prep for the change in play calling that is coming. I liked the play from Alex for the most part this year, and I hate the way it ended for him, but I think we get a chance to see what our young receivers can do with someone willling to take a few extra chances and assess our needs better for the future at WR.

skinsfaninok 11-19-2018 10:47 AM

"Mark Fucking Sanchez" "Why dont u bring in Joe Theisman" lmao

Michael Rapaport

skinsfaninok 11-19-2018 10:48 AM

[quote=Tennskinsfan;1208313]I’m pretty excited for this game. It has BIG implications for the division race, Colt has experience in Dallas to hopefully give him some confidence going in and a short week for Dallas to prep for the change in play calling that is coming. I liked the play from Alex for the most part this year, and I hate the way it ended for him, but I think we get a chance to see what our young receivers can do with someone willling to take a few extra chances and assess our needs better for the future at WR.[/quote]

Not being a douche but that start on MNF years ago means nothing today. Dallas is a way better defense and overall team than that night.

SFREDSKIN 11-19-2018 10:54 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1208314]"Mark Fucking Sanchez" "Why dont u bring in Joe Theisman" lmao

Michael Rapaport[/quote]

Talk about desperation, at least we can call him “the dirty Sanchez”.

FrenchSkin 11-19-2018 10:58 AM

Just watched their game against the Falcons, their D looked better than when we faced them and the addition of Cooper seems to helps their passing game.

But I see us winning this one because I do think our D will continue giving us opportunities, and I hope the offense plays as electrified as they seemed to be after Alex's injury.

As Skinsfaninok said, all we need is Colt to NOT make the "Oh shit" throw that cost us the game!

Quite pumped, tough rivalry game, let's go:

Skins 21 Cowboys 17

HTTR !