Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ravens Postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64702)

Monkeydad 10-07-2020 01:05 PM

Re: Ravens Postgame

RG3 got WRECKED by Payne.

(right at 1:00)

[YT]lAPCrd89NYQ[/YT]

FrenchSkin 10-07-2020 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=davy;1261571]Looking at his weekly snap count it is 31, 41, 0, 0.

I don't remember him looking particularly bad in the first 2 games or reading any criticism of him but he clearly hasn't impressed defensive coaches.[/QUOTE]Cooley did call him out in his week 2 filmbreakdown, even predicted Moreau's play time would decrease.

Curl playing lights out has to factor in too..

Envoyť de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

MTK 10-07-2020 03:31 PM

Curl has been a really nice find.

I'm liking what we're seeing from Isiah Wright at WR too

Warthog 10-07-2020 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=MTK;1261680]Curl has been a really nice find.

I'm liking what we're seeing from Isiah Wright at WR too[/QUOTE]

I agree, Wright has moved up to perhaps fill Harmonís spot. I want to see how much he can improve with more playing time.

The other surprises is how weakly Steve Sims, Jr and Inman are doing compared to McLaurin. McLaurin has 387 yds while Sims, Jr is at 103 yds (3 games) and Inman has 105 yds. Neither Sims, Jr nor Inman are pulling their weight! Mc Laurie is just a stud but heís carrying the receiving duties by himself. Maybe Wright can move up to fill the gap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mooby 10-08-2020 06:35 AM

[quote=Warthog;1261722]I agree, Wright has moved up to perhaps fill Harmonís spot. I want to see how much he can improve with more playing time.

The other surprises is how weakly Steve Sims, Jr and Inman are doing compared to McLaurin. McLaurin has 387 yds while Sims, Jr is at 103 yds (3 games) and Inman has 105 yds. Neither Sims, Jr nor Inman are pulling their weight! Mc Laurie is just a stud but heís carrying the receiving duties by himself. Maybe Wright can move up to fill the gap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sims hasn't played in two weeks. I agree on Inman, he's a JAG.

punch it in 10-08-2020 07:51 AM

[QUOTE=mooby;1261726]Sims hasn't played in two weeks. I agree on Inman, he's a JAG.[/QUOTE]

I donít even think it is fair to grade these wrís based on the quarterback play up to this point. I mean McLaurin would have a 100 yard game with no quarterback but there could be an extremely serviceable number two wr on the roster. Hell there could be an extremely serviceable three. Hopefully we get decent enough quarterback play the rest of the year to find out.
Personally i think you are right but lets see a game where the quarterback actually reads the field first....

Warthog 10-09-2020 06:49 AM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1261729]I donít even think it is fair to grade these wrís based on the quarterback play up to this point. I mean McLaurin would have a 100 yard game with no quarterback but there could be an extremely serviceable number two wr on the roster. Hell there could be an extremely serviceable three. Hopefully we get decent enough quarterback play the rest of the year to find out.
Personally i think you are right but lets see a game where the quarterback actually reads the field first....[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I want to see a QB who can read the defense and is willing to go for long passes versus endless check downs or 4 yard passes, hoping the receiver can stretch it with YAC. With a competent QB weíll finally see what we have at WR | TE / RB. McLaurin will get more passes/ yds /TD. I think youíll see Gibson and Wright really open up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk