Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins Mock Draft (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64291)

skinsfaninok 01-08-2019 08:29 PM

Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Haskins says on twitter that he wants to play for the Giants

EARTHQUAKE2689 01-09-2019 06:01 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1216444]Solid mock but Hollywood Brown will not last that long, he's a 1st round talent especially with the speed he brings. Teams need that deep threat in todays NFL.

I'd rather have Will Grier over Jones but I wouldn't be mad at either pick.[/quote]

They said the same about Guice, DeSean, etc......

I dont see Brown lasting till middle 2nd either but that would be nice.

GridIron26 01-09-2019 08:32 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1216524]Haskins says on twitter that he wants to play for the Giants[/quote]

I think any rookie QB would love to play for Giants - they have good weapons in Barkley, OBJ, Shepard, and Engram (I'm not 100% sold on him but he definitely has potentials)

KI Skins Fan 01-09-2019 12:00 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1216444]Solid mock but Hollywood Brown will not last that long, he's a 1st round talent especially with the speed he brings. Teams need that deep threat in todays NFL.

I'd rather have Will Grier over Jones but I wouldn't be mad at either pick.[/quote]

Brown is very fast and, of course, he's from OU; however, he is a little shit who will be crushed in the NFL just like the skinny little guy from Seattle we overpaid for in FA.

skinsfaninok 01-09-2019 12:48 PM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;1216558]Brown is very fast and, of course, he's from OU; however, he is a little shit who will be crushed in the NFL just like the skinny little guy from Seattle we overpaid for in FA.[/quote]

He does need to put on some weight no doubt

skinsfaninok 01-10-2019 09:34 AM

With Kyler Murray going to the NFL Draft, ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported the possibility that AZ takes Murray #1 and trades Josh Rosen. He mentioned the Redskins as a team that would be in on Rosen.

What would u trade for him?

Also would you even want him?

Skinsfanatic 01-10-2019 09:43 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1216641]With Kyler Murray going to the NFL Draft, ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported the possibility that AZ takes Murray #1 and trades Josh Rosen. He mentioned the Redskins as a team that would be in on Rosen.

Also would you even want him?[/quote]

Hmmm. I am gonna go with no unless they want a return of some combination of Zach Brown, Mason Foster, Josh Norman, or Josh Doctson (there are a few others I would consider) in return for a straight up trade.

skinsfaninok 01-10-2019 09:52 AM

[quote=Skinsfanatic;1216644]Hmmm. I am gonna go with no unless they want a return of some combination of Zach Brown, Mason Foster, Josh Norman, or Josh Doctson (there are a few others I would consider) in return for a straight up trade.[/quote]

Rumors out that the Giants are interested in Rosen, haven't heard anything on the skins but we all know Dan

sandtrapjack 01-10-2019 09:52 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1216641]With Kyler Murray going to the NFL Draft, ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported the possibility that AZ takes Murray #1 and trades Josh Rosen. He mentioned the Redskins as a team that would be in on Rosen.

Also would you even want him?[/quote]

That is a huge stretch by Schefty. AZ just hired Kingsbury to be the 'quarterback whisperer' to Josh Rosen. Doesn't make sense.

BaltimoreSkins 01-10-2019 09:55 AM

Has Kyler Murray definitively declared or is it just speculation? I would be shocked if he gave up that much money. he will make more on that rookie contract than almost his entire NFL career.

htownskinfan 01-10-2019 09:58 AM

[quote=Irrefutable;1216500]The 2019 draft is a very mediocre year for QBs, getting a good one at #15 is a long shot. So have a bad year in 2019 ( due to offense ) and get a good one in 2020. Otherwise, there will be eternal mediocrity[/quote]

Gruden’s fighting foor his job,we won’t be tanking and we won’t be bad enough to be in top 10 pick,7-9 or 8-8 I suspect.
It’s too early to know where this years qb class is going to go,last year at this time Baker Mayfield was not thought to be a top 10 pick and I had hope he would be there when the skins pick,but by the time the draft got here everything changed

Chico23231 01-10-2019 09:59 AM

[quote=sandtrapjack;1216647]That is a huge stretch by Schefty. AZ just hired Kingsbury to be the 'quarterback whisperer' to Josh Rosen. Doesn't make sense.[/quote]

Kingsbury is a huge Kyler Murray fan...massive.

Kinda of ironic Murray makes a proclamation he's interested in Football when Kingsbury hired with the first pick.

There's a history.

skinsfaninok 01-10-2019 10:13 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1216650]Kingsbury is a huge Kyler Murray fan...massive.

Kinda of ironic Murray makes a proclamation he's interested in Football when Kingsbury hired with the first pick.

There's a history.[/quote]

There was always talk about him trying the NFL but yeah this is looking to be a match making possibility for AZ. As for Rosen, he doesn't fit that system, Kingsbury wants a mobile QB that can help that bad OL some. Rosen is a pocket passer (someone we could actually use) The only thing is , why would the skins trade for Rosen if they don't believe Jay could mold him after 2019?
So I doubt we are even interested

BaltimoreSkins 01-10-2019 10:32 AM

If we could lock up a young quality QB I would be all for it, plus it could entice a cocky young HC candidate to come work in DC.

SFREDSKIN 01-10-2019 10:39 AM

[quote=BaltimoreSkins;1216659]If we could lock up a young quality QB I would be all for it, plus it could entice a cocky young HC candidate to come work in DC.[/quote]

I would seek a trade with SF for Mullens (they might trade him, maybe not) I would offer a 5th, no higher than a 4th.