Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is the End Near For Bruce Allen? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64264)

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 06:12 PM

Re: Is the End Near For Bruce Allen?

[QUOTE=mooby;1212309]Why would you even put this into words? Quoted so you can't edit it.[/QUOTE]

This is gonna get ugly quickly for me. Not nearly as ugly as this season has went though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinsfan69 12-09-2018 06:24 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1212296]My family wants out as well. I live in the PHILLY area, I’m about done with this trash. 25 years of total garbage. [B][B]Time to follow the Eagles. A well run organization, with passionate fans, and a winning tradition over the last many years. Sorry guys.
[/B][/B]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well don't let the door hit your sorry ass on the way out. I don't give a damn how bad things get, I will never root for those assholes, ever. And you meant what you said too. You lost any little cred you had w/ that stupid ass statement.

rocnrik 12-09-2018 07:04 PM

Yea real fans get frustrated but this crap about time to follow the eaglesWTF ??? Go follow them !! how the hell can a person be a real skins fan and like the eagles,giants or cowboys?? Maybe the eagles will sign kap since you love him so much ... funny how bad times shines the light on true fans!

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 07:18 PM

Guys calm down. It was joke. I’ve been a Redskins fan over 30 years. It’s not changing now

Schneed10 12-09-2018 07:34 PM

I would ban you. You don’t add much to the conversation here anyway, we wouldn’t miss you.

punch it in 12-09-2018 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=REDSKINS4ever;1211973]Hiring Allen was worse than Dan firing Norv Turner, Marty Schottenheimer, and Cerrato...and dispite the team's ongong major unsucess Allen remains in the position he's in...

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/17/AR2009121701930.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Just reading through this thread and I have to ask if what you are saying here was that firing Cerrato was a bad thing?

DYoungJelly 12-09-2018 07:37 PM

[QUOTE=5superbowls3wins;1212296]My family wants out as well. I live in the PHILLY area, I’m about done with this trash. 25 years of total garbage. Time to follow the Eagles. A well run organization, with passionate fans, and a winning tradition over the last many years. Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE] You gonna switch to Dallas if Philly loses?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 07:38 PM

Is the End Near For Bruce Allen?

[QUOTE=Schneed10;1212339]I would ban you. You don’t add much to the conversation here anyway, we wouldn’t miss you.[/QUOTE]

You’re threatening to ban me FROM a dumpster fire. You’d be helping me. Do whatever you feel you need to. At this point, the Redskins, forums, memberships, ticket sales need all the fans they can get. These forums and the Redskins organization needs us more than I need them.

We’re not missing much. Do whatever you need to. You wanna ban me for speaking my mind over a team that’s been total garbage since 92....be my guest.

Defensewins 12-09-2018 07:39 PM

[quote=MTK;1212286]I just don’t see how Allen and Gruden survive this mess

I think the end for them came when they signed Mark Sanchez. That told me they have no idea what they are doing. That told me they both have to go.

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 07:53 PM

[QUOTE=5superbowls3wins;1212343]You’re threatening to ban me FROM a dumpster fire. You’d be helping me. Do whatever you feel you need to. At this point, the Redskins, forums, memberships, ticket sales need all the fans they can get. These forums and the Redskins organization needs us more than I need them.

We’re not missing much. Do whatever you need to. You wanna ban me for speaking my mind over a team that’s been total garbage since 92....be my guest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

This is what you’d be banning me from.....

[url]https://www.yahoo.com/sports/redskins-slam-fans-fans-turn-backs-redskins-233132629.html[/url]

rocnrik 12-09-2018 07:57 PM

What I find crazy is only 2 qb’s were on team .. at least have a practice squad QB or something.. damn bad decision! I can think of several players that are in this roster that don’t warrant the position as much as third qb would.. bet next year they carry three..

MTK 12-09-2018 08:05 PM

I don’t blame them for carrying 2 QB’s, plenty of teams do it. It’s tough to have 3 QB’s when one is going to be inactive each week. Nobody can plan for having your top 2 QBs breaking their legs.

CRedskinsRule 12-09-2018 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=MTK;1212356]I don’t blame them for carrying 2 QB’s, plenty of teams do it. It’s tough to have 3 QB’s when one is going to be inactive each week. Nobody can plan for having your top 2 QBs breaking their legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]I agree but when bringing in Sanchez you have to wonder if they even thought about bringing in a qb off of another team's practice squad, like you said 2 qbs with broken lega in 2 weeks is unheard of.

ForkLifter 12-09-2018 08:32 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1212296]My family wants out as well. I live in the PHILLY area, I’m about done with this trash. 25 years of total garbage. Time to follow the Eagles. A well run organization, with passionate fans, and a winning tradition over the last many years. Sorry guys.

I didn't say I was going to let my kids out.. But you're getting beat up enough in here so all ill say is you should be a soccer fan before being an Eagles fan

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=ForkLifter;1212370]I didn't say I was going to let my kids out.. But you're getting beat up enough in here so all ill say is you should be a soccer fan before being an Eagles fan[/QUOTE]

Haha. Thanks for going easy on me man!