Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kornheiser tells Snyder personally yesterday 'It's all on YOU!' (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=32801)

Paintrain 10-19-2009 03:26 PM

Kornheiser tells Snyder personally yesterday 'It's all on YOU!'

Excellent read in the DC Sports Bog relating Kornheiser's day watching the game from the owner's box and the discussion he had with Dan Snyder before and during the game yesterday. The highlight for me was him telling Danny that it's all on him and Snyder saying he's embarrassed for the fans.

[url=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/10/inside_the_owners_box.html]D.C. Sports Bog - Inside the Owner's Box[/url]

Meks 10-19-2009 03:32 PM

Re: Kornheiser tells Snyder personally yesterday 'It's all on YOU!'

we lead the LEAGUE with 16 fumbles.... is that all on danny?

Paintrain 10-19-2009 03:36 PM

[quote=Meks;612115]we lead the LEAGUE with 16 fumbles.... is that all on danny?[/quote]

I'm sure he was referencing the overall direction of the organization. Was that such a long stretch to make that logical connection?

Trample the Elderly 10-19-2009 03:38 PM

[quote=Meks;612115]we lead the LEAGUE with 16 fumbles.... is that all on danny?[/quote]

Yes it is. Because he deballs his coaches. If the Jim Zorn had any power he would've benched CP's bumbling fumbling ass last year. "wont me, I ain't do nothing wrong" Yeah, he didn't do anything wrong for the Ravens. He didn't do anything wrong for the Chiefs.

Meks 10-19-2009 03:41 PM

^ till i see danny strap on sum pads and line up out there, no i wont blame him foru fubmbles out of aggrivation.

Trample the Elderly 10-19-2009 03:51 PM

I'm glad this is happening. There's only one way to go from rock bottom, more rock bottom. ha Ha ha ha ha ha. Seriously, I hope Snyder gets his act together and fires Vinny.

tryfuhl 10-19-2009 03:53 PM

Seems like he meant that it's on him to make things right, not so much blaming him directly, of course you can say that it could be taken that what's happening happened for a reason. I don't know.. Korn said Theismann would be his choice for a coach? lol not sure why, other than just leadership

Skinny Tee 10-19-2009 03:59 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;612133]Seems like he meant that it's on him to make things right, not so much blaming him directly, of course you can say that it could be taken that what's happening happened for a reason. I don't know.. Korn said Theismann would be his choice for a coach? lol not sure why, other than just leadership[/quote]

If Theismann coached for us I'd hang myself.

And if Zorn was easily influenced by big DC I can only imagine Joey T who has never even coached before.

Go from a QB coach to Head Coach and then have an announcer to Head Coach. That would be pathetic.

MTK 10-19-2009 04:27 PM

I love Tony but Theismann? C'mon Tony that's the best name you could toss at him? Yikes.

wilsowilso 10-19-2009 04:29 PM

What's with the OSTRICHES in the owners box being shocked that the fans were chanting "sell the team."

Chico23231 10-19-2009 04:30 PM

That Fat Boy dont give a Sh*t about the fans cause if he did he would do the right thing and listen to what everybody is saying: FIRE VINNY, HIRE A GM AND STAY THE F AWAY FROM MAKING ANY FOOTBALL DECISIONS. 10 freaking years Danny Boy, your way dont work!!!! F-ing him, idiot...he has draged this franchise to the bottom. Embarrassed for the Fans, Bullsh*t

cpayne5 10-19-2009 04:40 PM

[quote=Chico23231;612163]That Fat Boy dont give a Sh*t about the fans cause if he did he would do the right thing and listen to what everybody is saying: FIRE VINNY, HIRE A GM AND STAY THE F AWAY FROM MAKING ANY FOOTBALL DECISIONS. 10 freaking years Danny Boy, your way dont work!!!! F-ing him, idiot...he has draged this franchise to the bottom. Embarrassed for the Fans, Bullsh*t[/quote]

An owner who listens to the fans and bases decisions on their *opinions* is an idiot.

Redskin Jim 10-19-2009 04:51 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;612158]I love Tony but Theismann? C'mon Tony that's the best name you could toss at him? Yikes.[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing. I don't have a personal favorite candidate for head coach, but, Joey T? I love the guy, he was my favorite QB as a kid, but he is about as qualified as Zorn to be head coach, maybe less.

Chico23231 10-19-2009 04:52 PM

[quote=cpayne5;612172]An owner who listens to the fans and bases decisions on their *opinions* is an idiot.[/quote]

Right, but I not only fans, Im speaking on professionals in the industry as well. When I hear Tony Dungy, Chris Landry, ex players (some who are ex Skins players), etc, etc.....it reads like a book Danny Boy's 10 years of failure. Its time he does the right thing and stay out of football decisions and hire a real GM. Are you satisfied with current process of how this organization is run? Then thats ok, we disagree.

Lotus 10-19-2009 05:02 PM

Dexter Manley for head coach.