Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Week 13 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64026)

skinsfaninok 11-28-2017 03:42 PM

Week 13

And.... Eli has been benched. WOW

[url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/28/giants-bench-eli-manning-geno-smith-will-start-on-sunday/]Giants bench Eli Manning, Geno Smith will start on Sunday – ProFootballTalk[/url]

Chico23231 11-28-2017 03:43 PM

Re: Week 13

[quote=skinsfaninok;1181409]And.... Eli has been benched. WOW

[url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/28/giants-bench-eli-manning-geno-smith-will-start-on-sunday/]Giants bench Eli Manning, Geno Smith will start on Sunday – ProFootballTalk[/url][/quote]

lolololololololol

geno smith

lolololololololololololololololol

skinsfaninok 11-28-2017 03:45 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1181410]lolololololololol

geno smith

lolololololololololololololololol[/quote]

Eli is done, needs to retire

Chico23231 11-28-2017 03:56 PM

Giants are tanking...that's funny. Someone should call out Mara for tanking a like a b*tch...complete tank job for draft positioning. Im glad this franchise plays to win

skinsfaninok 11-28-2017 03:59 PM

I cant blame them honestly

skinsfan69 11-28-2017 04:07 PM

Eli's playing like shit and frankly he deserved to be benched. I could not believe how bad he stunk last week. But to be benched for Geno Smith? Smith is a garbage man.

Giants are cleaning house after the season's over. Reece is gone and so is their HC.

SFREDSKIN 11-28-2017 04:35 PM

Darren Mc Fadden retiring per Mr. Keim

Back2RFK 11-28-2017 04:57 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1181414]Eli's playing like shit and frankly he deserved to be benched. I could not believe how bad he stunk last week. But to be benched for Geno Smith? Smith is a garbage man.

Giants are cleaning house after the season's over. Reece is gone and so is their HC.[/quote]

By the time the Skins started playing Thursday Night I was already drunk and just cannot remember much about the game other than winning. I don't think I have seen Eli play all year. If you look at his stats it about bar for the course when you talking Eli.

Cmp% yards TDs INT Rating
Season 62.5 2411 14 7 84.1
Career 59.8 50625 334 222 83.8

Giantone 11-28-2017 05:13 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1181409]And.... Eli has been benched. WOW

[url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/28/giants-bench-eli-manning-geno-smith-will-start-on-sunday/]Giants bench Eli Manning, Geno Smith will start on Sunday – ProFootballTalk[/url][/quote]

This is McAdoo's F you to Mara! He knows he's gone and is going to fuck with Eli to get back at Mara.

Giantone 11-28-2017 05:16 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1181414]Eli's playing like shit and frankly he deserved to be benched. I could not believe how bad he stunk last week. But to be benched for Geno Smith? Smith is a garbage man.

Giants are cleaning house after the season's over. Reece is gone and so is their HC.[/quote]

About Eli sorry ,nope can't agree. Eli has done as well as he can for a man with no receivers ,no run game and no O line add in the fact he doesn't play D or punt I'd say he was doing well !

Ohhhh and with all due respect to the Board,......Fuck McAdoo doo!

skinsfan69 11-28-2017 06:29 PM

[quote=Giantone;1181420]About Eli sorry ,nope can't agree. Eli has done as well as he can for a man with no receivers ,no run game and no O line add in the fact he doesn't play D or punt I'd say he was doing well !

Ohhhh and with all due respect to the Board,......Fuck McAdoo doo![/quote]

Well I'm just talking about Thurs. He was terrible. All the stuff you're saying about Eli having no help, the same can be said for Cousins. One guy is still playing good football and one looks like he's checked out.

skinsfan69 11-28-2017 06:34 PM

There could really be a lot of QB movement next year.

MTK 11-28-2017 08:54 PM

Eli was terrible the other night but benching him for Geno is an embarrassment. McADoof is a joke.

SFREDSKIN 11-28-2017 10:09 PM

RANK

5-6 REDSKINS

Glad nearly 2,000 throws isn't enough to evaluate a franchise quarterback. On to Thanksgiving night ... After that ball caromed off the running back's hands and careened into Janoris Jenkins' mitts, who didn't think, Ain't no way the Giants are winning this game! ? Right? Come on. Washington deserved a win, even if the political discourse in this country is a decided L. The 'Skins have been competing their tails off, despite persistent engine failure, coolant leaks and Chuck Yeager asking them repeatedly to change their spark plugs. This football team just won't go away. Thanks to Kirk Cousins and especially -- understatedly -- thanks to Ryan Kerrigan. He's more of an animal in the tight spaces than Ogre from "Revenge of the Nerds." The dude crashed the pocket late when Washington needed it.

Aside: Not to be a Negative Nancy, as we're all tacos and margaritas over here with the hard-luck Redskins finally winning ... but was that timeout by Jay Gruden and Cousins that resulted in a delay-of-game penalty as bad a timeout as we've ever seen? Is that an exaggeration? Redskins fans? Sonny Jurgensen, want to weigh in here? (@HarrisonNFL)

mooby 11-29-2017 12:18 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1181425]RANK

5-6 REDSKINS

[B]Glad nearly 2,000 throws isn't enough to evaluate a franchise quarterback. [/B]On to Thanksgiving night ... After that ball caromed off the running back's hands and careened into Janoris Jenkins' mitts, who didn't think, Ain't no way the Giants are winning this game! ? Right? Come on. Washington deserved a win, even if the political discourse in this country is a decided L. The 'Skins have been competing their tails off, despite persistent engine failure, coolant leaks and Chuck Yeager asking them repeatedly to change their spark plugs. This football team just won't go away. Thanks to Kirk Cousins and especially -- understatedly -- thanks to Ryan Kerrigan. He's more of an animal in the tight spaces than Ogre from "Revenge of the Nerds." The dude crashed the pocket late when Washington needed it.

Aside: Not to be a Negative Nancy, as we're all tacos and margaritas over here with the hard-luck Redskins finally winning ... but was that timeout by Jay Gruden and Cousins that resulted in a delay-of-game penalty as bad a timeout as we've ever seen? Is that an exaggeration? Redskins fans? Sonny Jurgensen, want to weigh in here? (@HarrisonNFL)[/quote]

I agree with him there. If Skins really only want to evaluate Kirk with these next few games and half the team injured we are absolutely fucking stupid and don't deserve him.