Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Here we go again - Giants Gameday thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64460)

punch it in 09-29-2019 04:04 PM

Re: Here we go again - Giants Gameday thread

Haskins sucks.

mooby 09-29-2019 04:09 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1232227]Landon Collins sucks[/quote]

The funny thing about this is the Giants looked like they upgraded from Collins with Jabrill Peppers today, and he's making peanuts compared to Collins.

Indian-brave 09-29-2019 04:12 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1232230]Another absolutely fucking pathetic effort. This team is dead.

Hey Snyder - This is your franchise you fuckface POS.[/quote]

until you get 50 thousand people to stop showing up each week. Your remark is meaningless. He's a billionaire. He's doing just fine

mooby 09-29-2019 04:13 PM

[quote=Indian-brave;1232241]until you get 50 thousand people to stop showing up each week. Your remark is meaningless. He's a billionaire. He's doing just fine[/quote]

You know what's funny, besides every meaningless post you make? We've already stopped showing up to games/buying merch/etc. Every week Fedex is taken over by opposing fans, which still puts money in Snyder's pocket.

htownskinfan 09-29-2019 04:13 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1232229]Oh there's definitely going to be a move coming. Hopefully it's Bruce, but likely it will be Jay and Greg hitting the road, before the day is over.[/quote]

Why would it be Bruce? Sorry,no way Bruce is getting fired,and I would be surprised if Jay does,I think first person to go will be Manusky,then followed by Jay after the season,Bruce will stay I believe.
Edit: Yes,hopefully it will be Bruce,and I hope we keep losing till the house is cleaned.I haven’t watched a single game all year(watched bits of mnf)and I am so much happier for it

Chief X_Phackter 09-29-2019 04:17 PM

[quote=htownskinfan;1232243]Why would it be Bruce? Sorry,no way Bruce is getting fired,and I would be surprised if Jay does,I think first person to go will be Manusky,then followed by Jay after the season,Bruce will stay I believe[/quote]

Why shouldn't it be Bruce? The product on the field is ALL on him. I agree that it probably won't happen...but it definitely should.

Indian-brave 09-29-2019 04:23 PM

[quote=mooby;1232242]You know what's funny, besides every meaningless post you make? We've already stopped showing up to games/buying merch/etc. Every week Fedex is taken over by opposing fans, which still puts money in Snyder's pocket.[/quote]

Lol obviously no, your handful of friends haven't put a dent in the profits. Meaningless? It's a stone cold guarantee your mouth will drop to the floor in amazement next week.
You have no idea what's coming. No idea at all.

htownskinfan 09-29-2019 06:22 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1232248]Why shouldn't it be Bruce? The product on the field is ALL on him. I agree that it probably won't happen...but it definitely should.[/quote]

Oh I absolutely agree Bruce should go,but when have you ever seen a team start 0-4 and the GM is fired and not the coach? That’s what I meant

REDSKINS4ever 09-29-2019 06:29 PM

[quote=punch it in;1232236]Haskins sucks.[/quote]

He hasn't taken reps with the first team offense in practice....

Chico23231 09-29-2019 06:48 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;1232295]He hasn't taken reps with the first team offense in practice....[/quote]

True, Jay has no interest in developing or playing Haskins. It’s the same pettiness he is displaying with AP...jay not gonna run him or even develop a running game

punch it in 09-29-2019 07:02 PM

[QUOTE=REDSKINS4ever;1232295]He hasn't taken reps with the first team offense in practice....[/QUOTE]

As if taking reps with this bunch of losers under Grudens tutelage is helpful.....

htownskinfan 09-29-2019 07:05 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;1232295]He hasn't taken reps with the first team offense in practice....[/quote]
Big whoop,You actually think a weeks worth of practice would’ve helped?
Damnit and we thought we had pulled one over on the Giants by getting Haskins and not Jones🤦🏻*♂️