Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Packers Postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65084)

punch it in 10-23-2022 06:42 PM

Packers Postgame

They are both terrible quarterbacks in their own right. Thank God for our running attack and our defense. And Terry. Gotta always thank Terry.

Edit: i wish I could combine Wentz’s deep ball and Taylors will. Wentz has zero will and TH has zero arm strength. He hit Terry today on a nice ball but that was an outlier.

HTTR 10-23-2022 07:07 PM

Re: Packers Postgame

Did we play the second half with lots more tempo or was that me speed-watching on DVR?

rocnrik 10-23-2022 07:09 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;1326672]The team just plays differently with Heinicke under center. He’s above average and he won’t get you to the promised land but the offense plays like men possessed when he’s under center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yep !!!! Once he got settled he threw enough good balls for us to win ! But the packers are bad ..

skinsfaninok 10-23-2022 07:50 PM

Honestly Indy is really bad on O. It’s another winnable game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punch it in 10-23-2022 08:01 PM

Packers Postgame

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1326687]Honestly Indy is really bad on O. It’s another winnable game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Four games left I feel semi decent about
Indy
Houston
Atl
Cleveland
Of course things can change from week to week but injuries and such aside….
We finish 7-10 and Ron gonna be around because they will act like Wentz getting hurt was an issue…

jamf 10-23-2022 08:19 PM

[quote=punch it in;1326692]Four games left I feel semi decent about
Indy
Houston
Atl
Cleveland
Of course things can change from week to week but injuries and such aside….
We finish 7-10 and Ron gonna be around because they will act like Wentz getting hurt was an issue…[/quote]

Sounds like a worst case scenario.

skinsfan69 10-23-2022 08:32 PM

Awful game. Flags throw on every other play. Taylor stinks. GB could've had two more picks. I want to see Howell. Just run the ball and try and play defense.

Also the Packers are done. Move on from Rodgers after this year.

skinsfan69 10-23-2022 08:36 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1326673]If Wentz played today he would have been sacked 5-6 times and would have lost.[/quote]

We may not see him the remainder of the year. He isn't good enough anymore to command the contract he's getting.

FrenchSkin 10-23-2022 08:38 PM

I don't care if anybody says I change my mind faster than Brady unretires, but what a great freakin W!

This is the beauty of this sport, it's not all about stats, you put one guy on the field and the whole team looks like it's on steroids. Heinickeee gets in and suddenly Andrew "FatAss" Norwell ain't that bad, Saahdiq "SlowMoHands" Charles can decently block, and Bobby "WaitWhatWasThePlayAgain" McCain can communicate with his fellow DBs !

To pull that victory after an horrible start is impressive IMO. Let the Heinickeee Fan Club rise from it's ashes, we going to the Superbowl !

I'm not overreacting. You're underreacting.

My only negative is I might have to watch the All 22 of that S.

FrenchSkin 10-23-2022 08:44 PM

On a more serious note, we say this every year but it's crazy how week to week the league is, you can remember it all you want during the offseason, until you see it happen again in the regular season it's hard to grasp... I didn't think we stood a chance.

SFREDSKIN 10-23-2022 08:55 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1326700]We may not see him the remainder of the year. He isn't good enough anymore to command the contract he's getting.[/quote]

I hope you are right, and I agree that I would love to see what Howell can do. I been saying he’s would be our best QB despite being a rookie and would give this team another dimension.

skinsfaninok 10-23-2022 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1326704]I hope you are right, and I agree that I would love to see what Howell can do. I been saying he’s would be our best QB despite being a rookie and would give this team another dimension.[/QUOTE]

He’s a better athlete and passer than TH. Only issue is he doesn’t know the O as well. But I bet we will see him somehow soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFREDSKIN 10-23-2022 09:07 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1326705]He’s a better athlete and passer than TH. Only issue is he doesn’t know the O as well. But I bet we will see him somehow soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Stronger, better arm, better “decision maker”. Turner should focus on running more with both Gibson and Robinson and pass when necessary. I think Howell is pretty smart and can pick things up quickly. Even with Heinecken the offense is better off, even if he makes bad decisions.

Meks 10-23-2022 09:09 PM

Concur with TH injecting life into the team. He's just that type of player and guy. If Turner can call the RIGHT game for him we can still win some games. Shame his arm just isn't there... really is.

SFREDSKIN 10-23-2022 09:13 PM

Right now, TH is missing Dotson, Brown, Thomas, Cosmi, Schweitzer. Let’s see what he looks like with those guys back. Also, to be fair this was his first game starting, he got better with more reps.