Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Postgame Falcons (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64214)

skinsfaninok 11-04-2018 05:11 PM

Postgame Falcons

Well that was an ass kicking.

We cant score against air,

how do u get shut down by atlanta??

Defense sucked today.

Shitty effort by this team.

Just when u get excited about this team they bring u right back to earth.

Tampa wont be an easy game either, they can score and pass the ball all over.

Meks 11-04-2018 05:14 PM

Re: Postgame Falcons

Fitzmagic will kill us. Trash. Goodnight .. just win 3 more so I can get the over SMH. Garbage today.

KI Skins Fan 11-04-2018 05:14 PM

We need new leadership.

SFREDSKIN 11-04-2018 05:33 PM

Mo Harris only bright spot.

jamf 11-04-2018 05:34 PM

Season is half over.
Preston Smith does not have a sack. He needs to sit.

More Mo Harris and no more Doctson please.

Chico23231 11-04-2018 05:37 PM

Mad high

skinsfaninok 11-04-2018 05:38 PM

we have the worst wr corp in the nfc and its not close.

metalskins 11-04-2018 05:38 PM

Put me in the camp for more Mo Harris and less Josh Doctson. Harris has done nothing but prove, over and over again, that he can be a valuable asset.

And I know this is going to sound strange, but more Vernon Davis and less Jordan Reed. While it's amazing that Reed has stayed relatively healthy this year, he has basically disappeared.

Truth be known - with nearly an entire offensive line hurt, if you think the offense is bad now, just wait. No offensive line = no running game.

sdskinsfan2001 11-04-2018 05:41 PM

Bright spot - still in 1st place

Negative spots - everything. We didn't do anything well. We sucked across the board. And the coaching staff continues to prove they can't make in game adjustments. We just got whipped. Proved all the critics right. This was brutal.

Positive - each game only counts as 1. Inch or a mile, counts the same.

Positive - still love the fucking Redskins, whether they deserve it or not. Go Warpath!

SFREDSKIN 11-04-2018 05:42 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1205838]we have the worst wr corp in the nfc and its not close.[/quote]

That’s a BS excuse, any good QB including McCoy would have them producing. Doctson despite the early drops did a lot better, Mo Harris had a great game. Russell Wilson would make them productive, look what he has.

skinsfan69 11-04-2018 06:05 PM

I just CAN NOT get behind Alex Smith. If you don't have a stud under center then you have no chance. We don't have a guy that can take us all the way. Yeah the d sucked, but it always starts w/ the qb cause a great one covers up things. Smith can not do that. So as long as he is under center for the Skins we are just playing for a playoff spot and nothing more. Our front office just isn't smart enough to know that. . It's a qb league, not a game manager, play safe league.

CrustyRedskin 11-04-2018 06:09 PM

Maybe I can get to play oline next week!! Yea!

skinsfaninok 11-04-2018 06:18 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1205841]That’s a BS excuse, any good QB including McCoy would have them producing. Doctson despite the early drops did a lot better, Mo Harris had a great game. Russell Wilson would make them productive, look what he has.[/quote]

Colt is a average QB at best that cant move around as well as Alex so it would not be any better. Its not a BS excuse, our wrs suck, they dont get open and they drop balls. Matt Ryan has a loaded group to throw too, Alex last year was lights out because he had a damn good wr group. WR's matter in a pass first league

SFREDSKIN 11-04-2018 06:37 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1205846]Colt is a average QB at best that cant move around as well as Alex so it would not be any better. Its not a BS excuse, our wrs suck, they dont get open and they drop balls. Matt Ryan has a loaded group to throw too, Alex last year was lights out because he had a damn good wr group. WR's matter in a pass first league[/quote]

McVay would have our WR’s produce like he did when he was here.

Ruhskins 11-04-2018 06:51 PM

Bad game overall, time to move on. Still plenty of football left in a winnable division.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk