Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Eagles postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64947)

skinsfaninok 12-21-2021 10:10 PM

Eagles postgame

Positives

GG player really well
Gibsons first drive
Jon Allen is amazing

Negatives

Lost 2 in a row and the season is all but over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRedskinsRule 12-21-2021 10:12 PM

Re: Eagles postgame

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1305198]Positives

GG player really well
Gibsons first drive
Jon Allen is amazing

Negatives

Lost 2 in a row and the season is all but over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]I didn't think Allen had a very good game. Center of the line was wide open all game long.

This was a depressing loss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 12-21-2021 10:14 PM

[QUOTE=CRedskinsRule;1305199]I didn't think Allen had a very good game. Center of the line was wide open all game long.

This was a depressing loss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

He was doubled a bunch and held a shit ton. He’s a DT so it’s hard to be Aaron Donald level but he was in the backfield a lot. Our LBs are fucking trash

PorkSkins 12-21-2021 10:16 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1305200]He was doubled a bunch and held a shit ton. He’s a DT so it’s hard to be Aaron Donald level but he was in the backfield a lot. Our LBs are fucking trash[/quote]

Exactly!

sdskinsfan2001 12-21-2021 10:16 PM

Ho-hum, another soon to be shitty under .500 season. Consistently shitty. Fucking tired of losing all the time.

skinsfaninok 12-21-2021 10:17 PM

Not surprised by the loss , most of the guys didn’t even practice all week. QB off the street and battered defense . Not a shock at all against a healthy team coming off 2 weeks bye.

It’s time to start looking at the off season and spending that cap space on IMPACT players.

QB obviously is #1 but we need key players on Defense and most likely a TE now.

skinsfan69 12-21-2021 10:20 PM

Now we have to hear all of the playoff scenarios for the next few weeks. So annoying.

We just got outplayed tonight. It's that simple. Eagles were the better team and we were undermanned.

skinsfaninok 12-21-2021 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=sdskinsfan2001;1305202]Ho-hum, another soon to be shitty under .500 season. Consistently shitty. Fucking tired of losing all the time.[/QUOTE]

Exactly man, it’s sad but I don’t even get mad anymore. Why would you? Losing is to be expected with this team. That 4 game streak was a pipe dream. Was fun until Dallas came In and beat us. O well

skinsfaninok 12-21-2021 10:21 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1305204]Now we have to hear all of the playoff scenarios for the next few weeks. So annoying.

We just got outplayed tonight. It's that simple. Eagles were the better team and we were undermanned.[/QUOTE]

Philly ain’t making it, they are one dimensional on offense. Hurts was ok tonight but only because he was able to run around. Good teams won’t let that happen

punch it in 12-21-2021 10:28 PM

Eagles postgame

I can’t be mad about tonight. We were missing too many guys. I mean we were playing minus a shit ton of startes/key reserves for one reason or another and a bunch of coaches.
TH
Kyle Allen
Curl
Settle
Scherrff
McKissic
Samuel
Logan Thomas
Fuller
Larsen
Schweitzer
Lucas
JSW
Reyes
Chase Young
Khaleke Hudson
St Juste
Mayo
Forrest.

Collins and Jackson left the game.
That is an insane amount of guys.

On top of that a-lot of guys playing aren’t 100 percent. Next year the team needs to find itself before week 9. Showed a ton of heart the second half of the season, even tonight considering the situation. Next year come out firing so that when injuries catch up to us or fucking covid we aren’t already behind the 8 ball.

skinsfaninok 12-21-2021 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1305207]I can’t be mad about tonight. We were missing too many guys. I mean we were playing minus a shit ton of startes/key reserves for one reason or another and a bunch of coaches.
TH
Kyle Allen
Curl
Settle
Scherrff
McKissic
Samuel
Logan Thomas
Fuller
Larsen
Schweitzer
Lucas
JSW
Reyes
Chase Young
Khaleke Hudson
St Juste
Mayo
Forrest.

On top of that a-lot of guys playing aren’t 100 percent. Next year the team needs to find itself before week 9. Showed a ton of heart he second half of the season, even tonight considering the situation. Next year come out firing so that when injuries catch up to us or fucking covid we aren’t already behind the 8 ball.[/QUOTE]

No team in the league can win a game with that many players out period. Especially on the road. It suck’s but it’s on par for this franchise. Unfortunately no matter what glimmer of hope we have , it always crashes down. We’ve never had a season that we can say “it’s great to be 10-3” shit sucks

PorkSkins 12-21-2021 10:37 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1305200]He was doubled a bunch and held a shit ton. He’s a DT so it’s hard to be Aaron Donald level but he was in the backfield a lot. Our LBs are fucking trash[/quote]

Exactly!

skinsfaninok 12-21-2021 10:40 PM

QB
LB
LB
S
CB
OL depth
TE
WR

All needs

SFREDSKIN 12-21-2021 10:40 PM

[quote=punch it in;1305207]I can’t be mad about tonight. We were missing too many guys. I mean we were playing minus a shit ton of startes/key reserves for one reason or another and a bunch of coaches.
TH
Kyle Allen
Curl
Settle
Scherrff
McKissic
Samuel
Logan Thomas
Fuller
Larsen
Schweitzer
Lucas
JSW
Reyes
Chase Young
Khaleke Hudson
St Juste
Mayo
Forrest.

On top of that a-lot of guys playing aren’t 100 percent. Next year the team needs to find itself before week 9. Showed a ton of heart the second half of the season, even tonight considering the situation. Next year come out firing so that when injuries catch up to us or fucking covid we aren’t already behind the 8 ball.[/quote]

Exactly

punch it in 12-21-2021 10:40 PM

Eagles postgame

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1305208]No team in the league can win a game with that many players out period. Especially on the road. It suck’s but it’s on par for this franchise. Unfortunately no matter what glimmer of hope we have , it always crashes down. We’ve never had a season that we can say “it’s great to be 10-3” shit sucks[/QUOTE]

It is strange how it is always something that crushes us. RG-3 injury when we were up 14-0 against Seattle- of course it happened at that moment. We looked like possible world beaters - and bam.
Always bad injury luck. Especially with QB’s.
Covid hits three teams real bad - of course we are one. Lol. It is definitely always something.

Don’t get me wrong Snyder and his idiotic moves, hires, fires, draft interference, inability to draw fans is the reason but yeah - whenever things look promising something happens.