Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Saints come Marching in.. (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64886)

MTK 10-05-2021 01:28 PM

Re: The Saints come Marching in..

Danielle Jones put up 400 on these guys I think TH can have some success.

punch it in 10-05-2021 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=Meks;1294084]Sean P. Will eat this staff for breakfast. I'm not hopeful.[/QUOTE]

This concerns me more than Hopkins. But Hopkins man when you are a team who isn’t capable of blowing teams out kicker just becomes important.

Schneed10 10-05-2021 01:30 PM

Defense finally shows signs, forces three Jameis turnovers. Was 24, NO 20.

Ruhskins 10-05-2021 02:55 PM

New kicker added to the PS. Didn't we have one already on the PS?

@NickiJhabvala
The Washington Football Team is signing K Chris Blewitt to the practice squad, per source.

Also, cue in the "blew it" joke.

BaltimoreSkins 10-05-2021 03:11 PM

That poor guy could be the next Justin Tucker and if he misses one important field goal forget it.

Chief X_Phackter 10-05-2021 03:25 PM

Really, that's the best they could find... Blewitt?

We are destined to fail.

calia 10-05-2021 03:50 PM

Well, they were considering signing Nick Shank and Bobby Doink, but they were unavailable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunnySide 10-05-2021 03:59 PM

Im convinced that in the future teams will carry 1 guy to kick and punt for that extra roster spot.

Would have saved us Moreland this year, Nate Sudfeld a few years ago.

Justin Tucker was apparently a punter and kicker at Texas. Ravens had that international guy who punt and kicked, traded to vikes then cut.

SunnySide 10-05-2021 03:59 PM

[quote=calia;1294113]Well, they were considering signing Nick Shank and Bobby Doink, but they were unavailable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

ho Le Chit

thats funny

calia 10-05-2021 04:03 PM

I'm here all week. Please tip your server.

Meks 10-05-2021 04:08 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1294115]Im convinced that in the future teams will carry 1 guy to kick and punt for that extra roster spot.

Would have saved us Moreland this year, Nate Sudfeld a few years ago.

Justin Tucker was apparently a punter and kicker at Texas. Ravens had that international guy who punt and kicked, traded to vikes then cut.[/quote]

we had a guy that could so both, Graham Gano.................

skinsfan69 10-05-2021 04:15 PM

Hopkins has no confidence in himself. He wouldn't have a job had we lost that game.
I think Ron has to make a move. You can't have a kicker missing two PAT's in one game. Plus the game was in a zome. That was inexcusable. There may not be a more bottom line position in football than kicker. You either make the kicks or you don't.

We are a get right kinda defense for opposing offenses that are struggling. But they're not as good a team now that Brees is gone. I think we get this one in a high scoring game.

SunnySide 10-05-2021 04:16 PM

John Keim
@john_keim
·
Oct 4
Rivera said Saahdiq Charles will be active Sunday vs. New Orleans. Also said Khaleke Hudson will get more chances at LB with Bostic out.

skinsnut 10-05-2021 04:29 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1294123]John Keim
@john_keim
·
Oct 4
Rivera said Saahdiq Charles will be active Sunday vs. New Orleans. Also said Khaleke Hudson will get more chances at LB with Bostic out.[/quote]

We will lose, but we will find a starter in Hudson

Chico23231 10-05-2021 04:32 PM

Let’s get off to a good start. I feel we can beat the Saints, and Winston is certainly a turnover prone qb multiple times a game.

I ready to see Hudson and more of the Rook with Bostic out. Need to get St Juse back on the field too.

I want to see the leak out JD Mck play where TH throws back across the field become part of the playbook. Def a zone buster play.