Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Colts Game Day (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64174)

CRedskinsRule 09-16-2018 02:33 PM

Re: Colts Game Day

[QUOTE=punch it in;1200302]Cousins having a nice first half vs a better team. Just sayin...[/QUOTE]Yet his team is losing. Par for the course for Cousins

Ruhskins 09-16-2018 02:33 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;1200305]He has more weapons than we do. Diggs and Thelan. We have literally nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Fuck Cousins, he would have lost last week's game and would have thrown a pick already.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ruhskins 09-16-2018 02:34 PM

Defense had ar least a turnover and a couple of stops. Our offense hasn't done shit with it.

punch it in 09-16-2018 02:35 PM

[QUOTE=CRedskinsRule;1200316]Yet his team is losing. Par for the course for Cousins[/QUOTE]

Par for the course for a Cousins hater. Lol. He is playing well, and the rest of the team dont matter. I know. I know.

skinsnut 09-16-2018 02:35 PM

Well, let's see how coaches and players respond to getting their butts kicked at halftime. History doesn't show much hope but we do have a new qb and rb if we play to their strengths. Let's see.

Ruhskins 09-16-2018 02:36 PM

[QUOTE=skinsnut;1200320]Well, let's see how coaches and players respond to getting their butts kicked at halftime. History doesn't show much hope but we do have a new qb and rb if we play to their strengths. Let's see.[/QUOTE]Hopefully, we get a repeat of last week when the Colts were up early and lost the game in the second half.

sdskinsfan2001 09-16-2018 02:36 PM

We play like this next week against GB, gonna lose at home by 30. And I use the word home loosely, as they'll probably be more Packers fans than Skins fans there.

punch it in 09-16-2018 02:37 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;1200305]He has more weapons than we do. Diggs and Thelan. We have literally nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

We have the same team he had. Im not entirely blaming Smith at all but his “strong” arm will not ever buy you yards when you need them. Jay Gruden is the main problem with this team right now. But im sick of saying it.

Chief X_Phackter 09-16-2018 02:37 PM

Pretty sure they'll dominate the 2nd half.

Hail to the Redskins 09-16-2018 02:38 PM

Absolutelty DOMINATED on BOTH sides of the ball at the line of scrimmage vs the Colts.... Who's looking forward to the next 3+ games?

D-Line gets shoved around... O-Line can't handle a single injury... A.Smith has ZERO chemistry or confidence in the WRs... 33-year old RB who was praised for getting 3.7 yds per carry last week... all equals a massively over-hyped game 1 vs the crappy Cardinals.

One last point... The 'Skins scored 21 in one good quarter of football.... the other 5 quarters... 3 points.

This is the real Redskins... Here comes 3-13... If they find a way to win another 2 games.

DynamiteRave 09-16-2018 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1200323]We have the same team he had. Im not entirely blaming Smith at all but his “strong” arm will not ever buy you yards when you need them. Jay Gruden is the main problem with this team right now. But im sick of saying it.[/QUOTE]

I’d take Smith over Cousins any day. I feel a lot less anxiety with Smith back there. The problem is we don’t have anyone for him to throw to. Reed and Thompson that’s it. We haven’t had a true #1 since we let Garçon walk. I’m almost halfway annoyed enough to say give Bryant a chance but I’m trying not to walk off that deep end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bishop Hammer 09-16-2018 02:40 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1200316]Yet his team is losing. Par for the course for Cousins[/quote]

Probably because The Vikings defense and speciak teams are playing like crap. Big Cuz can't kick field goals and tackle The FudgePackers players. Besides we should be worrying about how our team is doing right now.

skinsnut 09-16-2018 02:42 PM

Here's a good question: would u rather be playing like a 10-6 team with 6-10 talent or aplaying like a 6-10 team with 10-6 talent?

That is what I believe is going on here.

punch it in 09-16-2018 02:43 PM

I mean we are at home against not at all one of the better defenses in football and we did that? Wow.

JoeRedskin 09-16-2018 02:45 PM

Okay. I'm all in on this team.

We are coming out and scoring and, ultimately winning this damn game.