Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64492)

Meks 10-25-2019 12:34 AM

Re: Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread

I just don't see the point anymore, of any of it really. This last stretch of the season should be telling you who is gonna be in your team next year, and Haskins should be one of those guys proving he at least has the potential to be your qb. At 1-8 I just don't care anymore and I'd rather be in the know about Haskins than just bank on shit like this FO always does out of ego.

Meant 1-7 and but again, I don't see the point anymore so who cares typo or not.

kct1975 10-25-2019 08:12 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1235317]The passion, the yelling and screaming and cursing is now for the Nats games. I probably won't say one word during this game.[/QUOTE]You described me perfectly!

The other night I was cursing and cheering for the Nats.

Last night I only watched a few minutes of the game, and the whole time I watched the game, I didn't mutter a word about the game, other than to mention the current score to my Father In-Law and say that it looked like the Redskins were going lose again.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Chico23231 10-25-2019 08:19 AM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1235471]I guess I don't see the same trash effort and terrible play that some of you do. I thought it was a pretty good effort, they just needed a QB that can play football at the NFL level. They were squarely in the game until Haskins came in and went 3/5 for 33 yards and an INT for the 2nd half. If Keenum finishes the game I think they had a good chance to pull the upset. [B]You can't expect the defense to stop them over and over and over, while the offense turns the ball over or goes 3 and out every time. The D was gassed by the 4th quarter[/B], which is why the Vikings were able to close it out.[/quote]

this is the story of the season.

CRedskinsRule 10-25-2019 08:20 AM

[QUOTE=Meks;1235475]Callahan already - if case is healthy he will start[/QUOTE]He also said Haskins is over Colt and that seems like the order it should have been at the start of the season

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

gibbsrcnfan 10-25-2019 09:41 AM

[quote=FWD Skins;1235420]They definitely suck less now that dumb face Gruden is gone. But it will never get better until the rot from the top is gone.[/quote]

nuff said the rot that just sticks around.

.shit stinks its disgusting

Ruhskins 10-25-2019 12:43 PM

[quote=PorkSkins;1235461]Most of those came on screens to Cook and the bomb to Diggs. He was throwing safe passes most of the game.[/quote]

Kirk was being Kirk. Good, but not $84 million guaranteed money good. That's what the Kirk apologists will never understand.

BaltimoreSkins 10-25-2019 01:29 PM

He didn't have to be $84 million dollars good to beat us

MTK 10-25-2019 01:35 PM

lol people taking shots at Kirk while we're on starting QB #5 and counting since he left. And just look at the W/L records of both teams since he left.

Chico23231 10-25-2019 01:52 PM

[quote=MTK;1235541]lol people taking shots at Kirk while we're on starting QB #5 and counting since he left. And just look at the W/L records of both teams since he left.[/quote]

I kinda pull for Cousins...What gets me angry is the mismanagement by the FO of the Cousins situation. It was a disgrace from day 1 by Bruce.

PorkSkins 10-25-2019 02:10 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1235545]I kinda pull for Cousins...What gets me angry is the mismanagement by the FO of the Cousins situation. It was a disgrace from day 1 by Bruce.[/quote]

I surmise everything happening from a management or mismanagement standpoint isn't all Bruce Allen. I still believe Little Danny occasionally sticks his hand where it's not needed.

skinsfan69 10-25-2019 02:18 PM

What's done is done. Cousins, like him or not is playing for a good team and away from the bad management. Meanwhile we're a 1 win team headed for a top 3 pick and still don't have a QB.