Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Giants part 1 Dumpster Fire postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64718)

skinsfaninok 10-18-2020 06:07 PM

Giants part 1 Dumpster Fire postgame

Well I didn’t watch until the last drive due to my sons QB training today and I’m glad I missed out on that mess.

I only care about Terry and Chase now. Hope both of them looked good today.

This team is very bad but that’s a good thing, we will certainly be in play for the #1 pick if not top 3 is a lock

sdskinsfan2001 10-18-2020 06:12 PM

Re: Giants part 1 Dumpster Fire postgame

Charles, 1st game, and injured again. Fuck me.

CRedskinsRule 10-18-2020 06:20 PM

Well, there went my interest for the season. Call me when we have a name and a real team.

Chico23231 10-18-2020 06:37 PM

This team on defense and offense starts slow every Sunday, eliminate this and we most likely win.

Kyle Allen did not have a bad day, but 2 turnovers is too many. Can’t win with his to rates.

Hopkins seems really shaky from outside of 40 yards

skinsfaninok 10-18-2020 06:43 PM

Skins Twitter has officially gone into 1-15 mode too. Most fans now realize we need Trevor so bad, unfortunately the fucking Jets will get him

punch it in 10-18-2020 06:50 PM

We had all the momentum going into OT if we actually go into OT. That was pure sabotage.

FrenchSkin 10-18-2020 07:30 PM

+
[I][U]Allen[/U][/I] is no MVP but [I][U]he's making some plays Haskins never made[/U][/I] (last drive of the first half, some 3rd downs, the pass to Wright rolling to his left etc...)
[I][U]Payne[/U][/I] had a nice game
[I][U]D gave us a chance[/U][/I] after disappearing for most of the game
[I][U]Offense[/U][/I] being able to put drives on [I][U]3 key occasions[/U][/I]

-
[I][U]LBs[/U][/I], we got [I][I][U]gashed right up the middle[/U][/I][/I] in the running game (that drive before the Fuller "got lucky it stood" interception was despair inducing)
[I][U]Collins and Evertt missing tackles[/U][/I], hate it
[I][U]Offense is nothing more[/U][/I] than what we think it is

Finally, biggest negative: [I][U][B]Rivera.[/B][/U][/I]
I'm sorry, but that [I][U]2 point conversion attempt[/U][/I] with a struggling offense, after selling us a "we're going for the division on a 5 winnable games stretch" is [B]unacceptable[/B]. I'm taking this personally now, Ron you're taking us for fools, you're pissing on our shoes.
Is there no [B][U]"frustration on the sideline"[/U][/B] now ?! You lost me and you gonna lose this locker room...

skinsfan69 10-18-2020 07:30 PM

Major sigh... We haven't even played 8 games and here we are talking draft again. Last year we did the same thing. Chase Young generation pass rusher talk. First is he? No, he is really good but not LT or Reggie White. Would we trade Herbert right now for Young? I probably would. So the Lawrence talk is just so damn pre mature. How many 1st round qb's bust? Mahomes wasn't even the first pick of the draft and he is the best player in the league. Let's play the games and let the chips fall where they may...

Chico23231 10-18-2020 07:35 PM

Can we just cut Collins? Our safeties combo is bottom 3 in the league? It’s terrible folks

FrenchSkin 10-18-2020 07:47 PM

I'm mad. People trying to make themselves believe going for the 2pt was the right call understand nothing at situational football. That was not going for the win. That was trying to lose.

Pervis_Griffith 10-18-2020 08:24 PM

For me the jury is out on Rivera.

I am no longer buying the narrative that Rivera is this master culture builder, and all his moves are designed to continue building this team.

Going for 2, after his offense had showed an ability to move the ball on the Giants, and the defense had shown the ability to get a stop, does NOT send the signal to the team that your coach believes in you. It sends the opposite message.

skinsfaninok 10-18-2020 08:33 PM

[quote=Pervis_Griffith;1262778]For me the jury is out on Rivera.

I am no longer buying the narrative that Rivera is this master culture builder, and all his moves are designed to continue building this team.

Going for 2, after his offense had showed an ability to move the ball on the Giants, and the defense had shown the ability to get a stop, does NOT send the signal to the team that your coach believes in you. It sends the opposite message.[/quote]

Ron is playing for next yr and after.. He knows this team is bad and there is no point in winning meaningless games if you can grab Lawrence/Fields in this draft

FrenchSkin 10-18-2020 08:36 PM

[quote=Pervis_Griffith;1262778]For me the jury is out on Rivera.

Going for 2, after his offense had showed an ability to move the ball on the Giants, and the defense had shown the ability to get a stop, does NOT send the signal to the team that your coach believes in you. It sends the opposite message.[/quote]

Yop.
Last season, same situation, Dolphins went for 2 against us. We all knew what it meant. We were all aware we just got handed an easy win by a team who had given up on the season and wasn't trying to win.
We're on the other hand of the same situation.
Rivera went for the loss.

skinsfaninok 10-18-2020 08:36 PM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1262776]I'm mad. People trying to make themselves believe going for the 2pt was the right call understand nothing at situational football. That was not going for the win. That was trying to lose.[/quote]

I'm glad man, I may be in the minority but what does 4 wins get you? Look at this teams schedule and how piss poor the roster is... Winning 4 games guarantees no chance at TL and it may also drop you out of the Fields category.
We as fans need to realize, this team has lost for many years and it's going to take a FRANCHISE QB to get us back to a winning culture.

FrenchSkin 10-18-2020 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1262781]I'm glad man, I may be in the minority but what does 4 wins get you? Look at this teams schedule and how piss poor the roster is... Winning 4 games guarantees no chance at TL and it may also drop you out of the Fields category.

We as fans need to realize, this team has lost for many years and it's going to take a FRANCHISE QB to get us back to a winning culture.[/QUOTE]I hear that.

But then cut the "going for the division" narrative.
We may not be x and o geniuses but we watch and understand this game, don't try to fool us around.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk