Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is the End Near For Bruce Allen? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64264)

REDSKINS4ever 12-09-2018 02:43 PM

Re: Is the End Near For Bruce Allen?

Defense has sucked since HaHa arrived, probably not his fault but worth noting. Offense can't stay on the field for more than 5 seconds....meanwhile, Breeland had a pick 6 for the Packers today. #HTTR

REDSKINS4ever 12-09-2018 02:47 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1212078]I disagree BA served a purpose, the team was even worse with Zorn and Cerrato. The question remains, who is the next GM and why should we believe it will be different.[/quote]

A grand total of 40 losses came with Shanahan...I think Bruce Allen was the GM at this time.....at least with Cerrato the team had 3 playoff appearancrs...1 with Norv and 2 with Gibbs 2...

metalskins 12-09-2018 04:17 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;1212165]A grand total of 40 losses came with Shanahan...I think Bruce Allen was the GM at this time.....at least with Cerrato the team had 3 playoff appearancrs...1 with Norv and 2 with Gibbs 2...[/quote]

I think the Norv Turner playoff appearance still had Charlie Casserly.

skinsfan69 12-09-2018 04:50 PM

[quote=metalskins;1212264]I think the Norv Turner playoff appearance still had Charlie Casserly.[/quote]

Once the 99 season started Charley was gone, but he 100% put that team together during the off season. Once Snyder took ownership he fired Casserly before training camp of 99. Snyder and Cerrato had nothing to do w/ the 99 team. All they did was fuck it up the next year.

If I remember Snyder was trying to block the Brad Johnson trade but he had not gained control of the team yet.

REDSKINS4ever 12-09-2018 04:54 PM

[quote=metalskins;1212264]I think the Norv Turner playoff appearance still had Charlie Casserly.[/quote]

Casserly never worked for Snyder actually....

MTK 12-09-2018 05:01 PM

I just don’t see how Allen and Gruden survive this mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmahaRedskins 12-09-2018 05:20 PM

I could see Jay getting one more year due to injuries but Allen has to fall on the sword. Jay could be like Marvin Lewis.

ForkLifter 12-09-2018 05:22 PM

It's really just sad at this point. Bruce Allen, son of a legendary Redskins coach, can't even stick around as a figurehead because he's so incompetent. My kids asked me today if they could stop being Redskins fans and I didn't know what to say (I just said no eventually).

I feel like this franchise has tried just about everything in the past 15 years to get back to respectability. Except the one thing it can't do, and we all know what that is.

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 05:23 PM

Is the End Near For Bruce Allen?

[QUOTE=ForkLifter;1212295]It's really just sad at this point. Bruce Allen, son of a legendary Redskins coach, can't even stick around as a figurehead because he's so incompetent. My kids asked me today if they could stop being Redskins fans and I didn't know what to say (I just said no eventually).

I feel like this franchise has tried just about everything in the past 15 years to get back to respectability. Except the one thing it can't do, and we all know what that is.[/QUOTE]

My family wants out as well. I live in the PHILLY area, I’m about done with this trash. 25 years of total garbage. Time to follow the Eagles. A well run organization, with passionate fans, and a winning tradition over the last many years. Sorry guys.

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 05:26 PM

Taken from Twitter:

Bruce Allen has 85 regular season losses (plus 2 playoff losses) in his almost nine years of running the #Redskins. He'll "celebrate" his 9th anniversary on December 17th unless....#Redskins

MTK 12-09-2018 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=5superbowls3wins;1212296]My family wants out as well. I live in the PHILLY area, I’m about done with this trash. 25 years of total garbage. Time to follow the Eagles. A well run organization, with passionate fans, and a winning tradition over the last many years. Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Switching allegiance to a division rival?

Get the F outta here, that’s not how any of this works

5superbowls3wins 12-09-2018 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=MTK;1212299]Switching allegiance to a division rival?

Get the F outta here, that’s not how any of this works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Haha! I’m just running my mouth

Schneed10 12-09-2018 05:57 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1212300]Haha! I’m just running my mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You fucking better be.

- Newtown Square, PA

mooby 12-09-2018 06:03 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1212296]My family wants out as well. I live in the PHILLY area, I’m about done with this trash. 25 years of total garbage. Time to follow the Eagles. A well run organization, with passionate fans, and a winning tradition over the last many years. Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Why would you even put this into words? Quoted so you can't edit it.

OmahaRedskins 12-09-2018 06:08 PM

Has anyone seen or spoken to SmootSmack? Is he still around?