Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hey Washington fans (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64537)

Packfan10 12-18-2019 06:39 PM

Hey Washington fans

I just wanted to say I think you guys are the classiest or one of the classiest franchises in the league. I hope For Christmas you guys get a couple huge stars in the draft to get your franchise back on top. Love you all and Merry Christmas.

kct1975 12-20-2019 08:32 AM

Re: Hey Washington fans

[QUOTE=Packfan10;1239950]I just wanted to say I think you guys are the classiest or one of the classiest franchises in the league. I hope For Christmas you guys get a couple huge stars in the draft to get your franchise back on top. Love you all and Merry Christmas.[/QUOTE]Thank you for your kind words!

Have a Merry Christmas [emoji319][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Buffalo Bob 12-20-2019 10:55 AM

Merry Christmas to you too, but I don't think there is anything classy about a team run by Snyder and Allen.

SunnySide 12-20-2019 11:23 AM

Thanks Pack Fan ... but were arent classy. At this point, we know who we are ...

mooby 12-20-2019 11:41 AM

[quote=SunnySide;1240052]Thanks Pack Fan ... but were arent classy. At this point, we know who we are ...[/quote]

Amen. I like my milk steaks with jelly beans and my denim boiled. Give me a rat-bashing stick and I'm all set.

Every fan base in the NFL is always gonna have some cess pool fans at the bottom. Thanks for the kind words anyways Packfan. Merry Christmas to you too.

SunnySide 12-20-2019 11:51 AM

[quote=mooby;1240054]Amen. I like my milk steaks with jelly beans and my denim boiled. Give me a rat-bashing stick and I'm all set.

Every fan base in the NFL is always gonna have some cess pool fans at the bottom. Thanks for the kind words anyways Packfan. Merry Christmas to you too.[/quote]

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/b5/bf/d1b5bfd73154e7048c7576caebbf721a.jpg[/IMG]

FrenchSkin 12-20-2019 11:56 AM

Yeah I'm curious to know how another team's fan perceives this franchise as classy, and what we need before huge stars in the draft is new FO and coaches... but Merry Christmas to you too !

Warthog 12-21-2019 12:07 AM

The long-suffering and classy Redskins fans are disappearing and leaving the team. Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are the worst GM / Owner combos in the NFL.
I Dan Snyder doesn't pull his head out of his azz and promptly fire BA after the season is over, then the Redskins fans will really leave this team, maybe never to come back.

SolidSnake84 12-22-2019 10:30 AM

[quote=Warthog;1240079]The long-suffering and classy Redskins fans are disappearing and leaving the team. Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are the worst GM / Owner combos in the NFL.
I Dan Snyder doesn't pull his head out of his azz and promptly fire BA after the season is over, then the Redskins fans will really leave this team, maybe never to come back.[/quote]

Skins are on their way down for sure in terms of attendance and fan support.

Bruce isn't going anywhere, and i'm going to go out on a limb here and say that due to that fact alone, we are going to see the games next season with only 1/4 attendance or less. Fans are leaving and will never come back.

I'm still here with most of us on this board, but i wonder what it will take for me to say "Enough is enough". 5 more years, or longer, with Bruce will probably do it.

Giantone 12-22-2019 10:44 AM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1240057]Yeah I'm curious to know how another team's fan perceives this franchise as classy, and what we need before huge stars in the draft is new FO and coaches... but Merry Christmas to you too ![/quote]

This site for one. As was pointed out every team has fans who ....yes, are classless ,you can't stop it. This place has some of the most knowledgeable fans around and that can not be said for all the Redskin sites or all the NFL football fan sites in general .

SFREDSKIN 12-22-2019 11:36 AM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1240057]Yeah I'm curious to know how another team's fan perceives this franchise as classy, and what we need before huge stars in the draft is new FO and coaches... but Merry Christmas to you too ![/quote]

It’s the awesome culture created by Bruce Allen that makes Redskins fans classy.

FrenchSkin 12-22-2019 11:44 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1240117]It’s the awesome culture created by Bruce Allen that makes Redskins fans classy.[/quote]

:laughing2

A damn good culture !

kct1975 12-23-2019 08:42 AM

[QUOTE=Giantone;1240110]This site for one. As was pointed out every team has fans who ....yes, are classless ,you can't stop it. This place has some of the most knowledgeable fans around and that can not be said for all the Redskin sites or all the NFL football fan sites in general .[/QUOTE]I Completely Agree with Everything You Said!

It is the knowledge, passion, and decency that brought me to this forum originally and those traits are what keeps me returning!

Merry Christmas [emoji319][emoji268][emoji318][emoji3587][emoji3511] to All of You Good People!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk