Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nfl week 14 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64523)

skinsfaninok 12-06-2019 07:59 AM

Nfl week 14

Troy Aikman on the Dallas Cowboys: Who on that staff has earned the right to be an interim head coach? I can't think of one guy.

"If I'm a pro athlete and I need a coach to motivate me, I'm in the wrong friggin' business."

-
@espngolic
on the Cowboys players deserving some of the blame

Hello Week 14!! LOL

Chico23231 12-06-2019 08:06 AM

Re: Nfl week 14

its not all on the coach, its actually quite pathetic the cowboys fans are blaming it all on the staff.

You bring in a trash personality like Michael Bennett, you have guys getting arrested during the season, you have the equivalent of redskins at Tight End, and then you simply have overrated talent across the secondary, along the Oline, and at QB.

Does Zeke look right? He hasn't looked the same all year and absolutely nobody is talking about it. Its like something cowboy fans don't want to discuss.

I love the talent of Jaylen Smith, but there is a no bigger ME guy in the league outside of Odell.

skinsfaninok 12-06-2019 08:11 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1238511]its not all on the coach, its actually quite pathetic the cowboys fans are blaming it all on the staff.

You bring in a trash personality like Michael Bennett, you have guys getting arrested during the season, you have the equivalent of redskins at Tight End, and then you simply have overrated talent across the secondary, along the Oline, and at QB.

Does Zeke look right? He hasn't looked the same all year and absolutely nobody is talking about it. Its like something cowboy fans don't want to discuss.[/quote]

I agree, lets call it what is what it is... Dak sucked the last 2-3 games, yeah he has 300 yards but most is garbage time just like Kirk would always do.

Zeke got paid and looks like he's lost a step, lol I love it.

The defense is very overrated, they have a good pass rush and solid LBers but the secondary sucks.

When u let Mitch Trubisky look like Mahomes u have problems.

TheMalcolmConnection 12-06-2019 08:44 AM

I honestly kind of wonder, is Elliott REALLY any good? Like it seems you can plug and play behind that line and get pretty much equal production.

Also, bruh, STOP with that butt-eating "feed me" shit. I cannot stand when someone does their stupid schtick every time they do ANYTHING. I love me some Santana Moss, but he did the same ball spin shit even when we were losing and I'm like, dude, give it a rest.

Buffalo Bob 12-06-2019 08:59 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1238513][B]I agree, lets call it what is what it is... Dak sucked the last 2-3 games, yeah he has 300 yards but most is garbage time just like Kirk would always do.
[/B]
Zeke got paid and looks like he's lost a step, lol I love it.

The defense is very overrated, they have a good pass rush and solid LBers but the secondary sucks.

When u let Mitch Trubisky look like Mahomes u have problems.[/quote]

Dallas leads the league in yards per game of total offense, yet is 8th in points per game and over a touchdown a game average behind the leader. Dak looks a lot better in the box score than he does on the score board. His huge passing yards aren't resulting in the amount of points they should.

skinsfaninok 12-06-2019 09:01 AM

[quote=Buffalo Bob;1238516]Dallas leads the league in yards per game of total offense, yet is 8th in points per game and over a touchdown a game average behind the leader. Dak looks a lot better in the box score than he does on the score board. His huge passing yards aren't resulting in the amount of points they should.[/quote]

Yep sounds very familiar to skins fans.

TheMalcolmConnection 12-06-2019 09:45 AM

[quote=Buffalo Bob;1238516]Dallas leads the league in yards per game of total offense, yet is 8th in points per game and over a touchdown a game average behind the leader. Dak looks a lot better in the box score than he does on the score board. His huge passing yards aren't resulting in the amount of points they should.[/quote]

Maybe, just maybe, it's garbage time playing catch up? :D :D :D

Also, why the fuck is the top news story this morning "Dallas Cowboys Lose"?

Not "The Bears Won." Teams lose every day, but it's not the first story in the news.

Chico23231 12-06-2019 09:46 AM

Right now Cowboys fans at work:

"did you see how many passes that fool Trusbuky completed last night? Our secondary is garbage. Dak was throwing against lock down corners while outside of one run Zeke did nothing"

"These team remind me of the Raiders with that idiot Al Davis owner, Jerry is now officially that guy, but worse"

"urban myers isn't coming, Id love to see Harbaugh come to Dallas"

Chico23231 12-06-2019 09:51 AM

Now here comes the talk of the past greatness:

"Barry Switzer was a damn good coach"

"Michael Irvin might have been crazy, but he wouldn't never let that locker room turn into this garbage"

"then guys got paid the same, now too much money in the locker room, Demarcus Lawrence and Jaylon Smith are way too over paid and cant get talked too."

Back2RFK 12-06-2019 10:13 AM

I heard that Dallas is something like plus 67 points this year over their opponents. Its the most plus points for a loosing team in NFL history. I'll have to say I enjoyed watching last night game as much as I have enjoyed watching any game this year.

CRedskinsRule 12-06-2019 10:50 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1238511][B]its not all on the coach, its actually quite pathetic the cowboys fans are blaming it all on the staff[/B].

Does Zeke look right? He hasn't looked the same all year and absolutely nobody is talking about it. Its like something cowboy fans don't want to discuss.

I love the talent of Jaylen Smith, but there is a no bigger ME guy in the league outside of Odell.[/quote]

Garrett has been their coach for 10 years. Has 2 playoff wins and just over a .500 win percentage. Most cowboys fans want him gone as bad as we wanted Manusky and Gruden gone. 6 years was bad enough with Gruden, 10 would have been mind-blowing.

And remember he was JJ's golden boy, so it's just JJ's ego holding him in place. That's why they want him gone.

jamf 12-06-2019 11:04 AM

JJ is holding on to Garrett because he still regrets firing Sean Peyton. Dallas could've had Peyton and Brees.

I feel Redskins fans are doing the same with O'Connell since most of us regret not letting McVay take over as HC. O'Connell is a bum.

jamf 12-06-2019 11:06 AM

BTW, F the cowboys!

GridIron26 12-06-2019 11:25 AM

[quote=jamf;1238524]I feel Redskins fans are doing the same with O'Connell since most of us regret not letting McVay take over as HC. O'Connell is a bum.[/quote]

I'm with you on this except the bum part.. I don't feel like we have seen anything great from O'Connell, something that shows us how valuable he is to Redskins.. Especially for us fans since we don't know how much control O'Connell has with the current offense. I love how we are trying to involve Sims in the offense and I assume O'Connell plays a role in that, but other than that, I don't see anything special in our offense. Granted, it's tough to perform well when our QB is learning how to play in NFL, as well as the Redskins being at the rock bottom. I don't mind at all if we make O'Connell as our offense coordinator (only if the new head coach wants to keep him), but to make him as our head coach, I would be really nervous about that.

MTK 12-06-2019 11:52 AM

So tired of hearing how talented the Cowboys are... maybe they're just not that good. The results speak for themselves.