Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Gameday Thread: Philly at Washington (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=44702)

mooby 10-16-2011 11:08 AM

Re: The Gameday Thread: Philly at Washington

[quote=Daseal;847056][B]We MUST put some big hits on Vick early[/B]. Worth a couple 15 yarders to keep him out of a rhythm.[/quote]

Agreed. We're low on corners, we know because it's Reid they're gonna pass all day, and Steve Smith is apparently mostly healthy by now, which means we're gonna have Josh Wilson, Kevin Barnes, and I'm assuming Byron Westbrook on DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, and Steve Smith. Pass rush really needs to step up.

Gtothearry 10-16-2011 11:14 AM

Anyone who has NFLnetwork should watch the Pinata segment on the Eagles. When it gets to Marshall and Sapp it gets pretty funny.

Ruhskins 10-16-2011 11:17 AM

Looks like Armstrong may be playing, that's good news:

Rich_Tandler Rich Tandler
Armstrong runming some patterns, looks pretty good. Guessing he plays barring a setback.

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen
Anthony Armstrong is running pre-game routes with the #Redskins' receivers who are expected to be active today.

Chico23231 10-16-2011 11:18 AM

[quote=mooby;847057]Yeah he's right, the ticker on NFLN is listing D.Hall, P. Buchanon, A. Armstrong, C. Cooley, and T. Hightower as out. Damn. Well if there ever was a week to run the ball, it's this one.[/quote]

wow...D Hall and PB out are huge. WTF, PB been out for 4 f*cking games and he' s injured first game back? f*ck that

Ruhskins 10-16-2011 11:21 AM

Only DHall tweet I've seen in the past hour...

"Russellmania980 Chris Russell
The first bit of clarity on DHall's status. Asked a source close to situation if he would play, he simply said "yeah" as expected #Redskins"

And Orakpo must be salivating right now...

"Rich_Campbell Rich Campbell
[B]Eagles down to their 3rd-string LT before kickoff[/B]. RT @JonathanTamari: OT King Dunlap is definitely out today, per team source."

SmootSmack 10-16-2011 11:27 AM

Looks like Stallworth will be active too

SmootSmack 10-16-2011 11:28 AM

Could have sworn I heard both Hall and Hightower are playing

Ruhskins 10-16-2011 11:30 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;847067]Could have sworn I heard both Hall and Hightower are playing[/quote]

The Professor agrees with you on TH

"ClaytonESPN John Clayton
yes, don't know if he's starting.RT @jperagal: @ClaytonESPN is Tim Hightower playing?"

CRedskinsRule 10-16-2011 11:30 AM

The NFLN ticker does include questionables. So far no one on the Skins is listed as out. The official list ought to come out around noon. Expect Hall to play.

Gtothearry 10-16-2011 11:33 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;847069]The NFLN ticker does include questionables. So far no one on the Skins is listed as out. The official list ought to come out around noon. Expect Hall to play.[/quote]

Must've updated it....... there were no questionables earlier. Only probables and out. Glad to hear they are playing!

rbanerjee23 10-16-2011 11:36 AM

I am looking at the NFL ticker right now and no Redskins is listed as out -- no way DHall and Cooley don't play

12thMan 10-16-2011 11:37 AM

inactives: Armstrong, Buchanon, Sellers, Darrion Scott, Markus White, Willie Smith, Leonard Hankerson

Gtothearry 10-16-2011 11:37 AM

NFL network just stated that Hightower will Start!

12thMan 10-16-2011 11:40 AM

Hall also expected to start.

Alvin Walton 10-16-2011 11:41 AM

Hightower is starting?
Hmmmm......do I start him or Reggie Bush in fantasy?