Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Bad Coaching, Offense, and Defense Post-Game Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64889)

sdskinsfan2001 10-10-2021 04:32 PM

The Bad Coaching, Offense, and Defense Post-Game Thread

Shitty as fuck coaching by both coordinators. Can't tell who was worse.

[IMG]https://c0.wallpaperflare.com/preview/872/65/226/kot-pile-poop-funny.jpg[/IMG]

Heinicke was bad. I didn't have volume, why was Samuel put again? Oline did pretty solid considering the circumstances.

Our back 7 is just straight up ass. And JDR ain't coaching them up for shit. Get Reeves and Everett back on the team.

Ruhskins 10-10-2021 04:46 PM

Re: The Bad Coaching, Offense, and Defense Post-Game Thread

Samuel's hamstring is made out of glass apparently.

skinsfaninok 10-10-2021 04:54 PM

Ron Rivera - I’m very frustrated because we have players that are better than what they’re playing right now

Same shit every week from Ron. If you don’t have any answers you gotta go

skinsfaninok 10-10-2021 04:56 PM

Winston had 4 Tds lmao with no legit WRs

skinsfaninok 10-10-2021 04:59 PM

0-4 the next 4 weeks easy

OnceWeWereKings 10-10-2021 05:01 PM

Defense gave up 33. 30+ again. Offense had moments. They aren't gonna turn every drive into a td. That's not realistic. I think the o was effective in the first half. Again....got away from the plan. Heineken played like we would expect. He isn't a franchise guy, but will have fun moments to watch. He tries to do too much...which will have its payoff moments/games....but on the flipside, it'll have ints and down times. Our d started strong, but gave up 2 huge plays early on. Overall, our d shit the bed again giving up over 30. If you give up over 30 every game you are gonna lose more than you win.
The o line played well, with more injuries. Gibson played well while playing with a fractured shin. Heineken did what he's gonna do. Carter was another bright spot. That kids gonna be good. Terry was good, till the end. Last drive he was getting beat.

Overall, our d was bad after the 2nd quarter. They made Winston look like a pro bowler. That's the theme of this season. Our secondary and coverage sucks. If they don't take Collins out soon, I'll assume they are playing to lose and get a qb in the draft.

I don't even get mad anymore. I don't see how anyone does. Mediocrity would be a welcome change. The bright spot for me was hanging out with my brother and sharing a laugh and a couple beers, and the air fryer poutine I made.
I won't stop watching...but game day is more about the hang out anymore than the actual game.
As an aside....I walked in the room, and heard the defense chant, and started chanting along....till I realized we were on offense.
Thats speaks to exactly who we are as a team.

skinsfaninok 10-10-2021 05:06 PM

Agree king, haven’t gotten mad in years. Not worth it

Chico23231 10-10-2021 05:11 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1294977]Winston had 4 Tds lmao with no legit WRs[/quote]

It’s called coaching. How do we put guys into position to win

SFREDSKIN 10-10-2021 05:12 PM

Landon Collins said they didn’t think the Saints would attempt a Hail Mary. Said they were expecting a quick pass and FG attempt “we werent prepared for that one”.

If I was this clown, I would keep my mouth shut.

Chico23231 10-10-2021 05:12 PM

Collins and McCain have been terrible. Ron preaches accountability, he needs to remove both off the field.

DynamiteRave 10-10-2021 05:12 PM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1294982]It’s called coaching. How do we put guys into position to win[/QUOTE]

It helps that they’re playing against Landon Collins. Dude is the opposing team’s best player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 10-10-2021 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1294983]Landon Collins said they didn’t think the Saints would attempt a Hail Mary. Said they were expecting a quick pass and FG attempt “we werent prepared for that one”.

If I was this clown, I would keep my mouth shut.[/QUOTE]

Imagine a overpaid “leader” on the defense says this lolol we suck

Chico23231 10-10-2021 05:14 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1294983]Landon Collins said they didn’t think the Saints would attempt a Hail Mary. Said they were expecting a quick pass and FG attempt “we werent prepared for that one”.

If I was this clown, I would keep my mouth shut.[/quote]

Lol…of course excuse making is totally back with the redskins team. Zero accountability by the coaches and this god aweful highest paid player on the team

SFREDSKIN 10-10-2021 05:14 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1294984]Collins and McCain have been terrible. Ron preaches accountability, he needs to remove both off the field.[/quote]

Add William Jackson to this list, another shit bust.

punch it in 10-10-2021 05:15 PM

[IMG]https://media1.giphy.com/media/tZyxxR4lUIRnTgIzl9/giphy.gif[/IMG]